PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends

ana07cutiepie
27th February 2013, 15:23
hi everyone... I am in UK for 3 months already and for that short time I am so bored being alone, at home all the time it makes me feel sick plus the weather is depressing. I have some Filipino friends here in UK but they are miles away :(

I am wondering if any of you are living in Battersea or Wandsworth? If so pls msg me :)

I hope we can be good friends :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you!

rhaichard
27th February 2013, 16:50
hi everyone... I am in UK for 3 months already and for that short time I am so bored being alone, at home all the time it makes me feel sick plus the weather is depressing. I have some Filipino friends here in UK but they are miles away :(

I am wondering if any of you are living in Battersea or Wandsworth? If so pls msg me :)

I hope we can be good friends :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you!

ur so far from here :doh im also looking for friends that i can have a chat with and go on shopping with, because my husband is so boring when we are in the shop :laugher:

Terpe
28th February 2013, 14:38
A good place for finding friends is at the Catholic churches in your area. Also check our the notice boards.

Research out some Filipino communities in your areas and attend some events.

It's not easy, but you may be surprised just what's in your area.

Dedworth
28th February 2013, 15:28
because my husband is so boring when we are in the shop :laugher:

he should follow my example, stay in the car and have a doze

rhaichard
28th February 2013, 18:40
he should follow my example, stay in the car and have a doze

i dont let him ... if i cant drag him in the shop im gonna ask him to go back home ... so he doesnt have any choice :icon_lol: