PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back !!!!

rhaichard
26th February 2013, 17:42
I miss dropping by here in the forum , I also missed some good news ... Since i came back here I get busy being a lovely and good wife (:grosyeux:whhhaaaaaaattttt???:grosyeux:):Cuckoo::Cuckoo: also I tried to look for a job for 4months but unfortunately no one likes me :bigcry::bigcry: , I find it hard getting a job if u are only secondary school graduate and no experience in working :bigcry::bigcry:

Anyway Filipino never give up
Cheer up !!!!!!! :Jump:

stevie c
26th February 2013, 17:50
Welcome back :Wave:
It took my wife quite awhile to find a job here in the uk so dont give up im sure you will succeed soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
26th February 2013, 17:56
Welcome back:xxgrinning--00xx3:
yes dont give up !!

rhaichard
26th February 2013, 17:57
Welcome back :Wave:
It took my wife quite awhile to find a job here in the uk so dont give up im sure you will succeed soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah ... thanks :smile:

rhaichard
26th February 2013, 17:58
Welcome back:xxgrinning--00xx3:
yes dont give up !!

if i give up , i will be a loser :icon_lol::icon_lol: so put the chin up and smile

stevie c
26th February 2013, 18:01
if i give up , i will be a loser :icon_lol::icon_lol: so put the chin up and smile
Well done thats the right attitude to have :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
26th February 2013, 18:07
Well done thats the right attitude to have :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hubby taught me how to be tough and positive ....:smile:

stevie c
26th February 2013, 18:16
hubby taught me how to be tough and positive ....:smile:

Lol well done to hubby :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
26th February 2013, 18:28
Welcome back and good luck in your search :xxgrinning--00xx3:

FYI My wife found a pretty good job on http://www.gumtree.com/
Have a look you might be lucky.

rhaichard
26th February 2013, 19:46
Welcome back and good luck in your search :xxgrinning--00xx3:

FYI My wife found a pretty good job on http://www.gumtree.com/
Have a look you might be lucky.

I will Bigmarco ... Thanks

Terpe
26th February 2013, 20:44
Don't forget that having the confidence to do the job here in UK can be much more important than in Phils :xxgrinning--00xx3:
A good CV or positive application form can gain an interview, then it's down to your presentation.

Good luck in your job search.
Tough times, but improvements happening.

grahamw48
26th February 2013, 20:48
My ex-wife arrived here with not even a High School graduation, because of family poverty (though she is a clever lady).

She started off waitressing in a big Italian restaurant and ended up being Assistant manager. She eventuallly got a university degree here too, so never give up, sometimes a simple lower paid job can lead to better things. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
26th February 2013, 21:24
:Hellooo: Raichard ... welcome back!

REMEMBER ... you're a Filipina ... and Filipinas are NOT quitters -:nono-1-1: - you CAN do it!! It may take a little longer than you'd hoped to find the type of work best suited to you ... but you'll GET THERE in the end, I'm confident of that, as academic qualifications aren't everything these days, believe me!

Never give up hope :NoNo: Don't forget the tough time you had when you first applied for your spousal visa ... and how you came through it - thanks to your sheer grit and determination. :smile: So ... all the very best of luck on the job front. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
27th February 2013, 06:59
Thanks eveyOne :Hellooo::Hellooo: for making me strOng

febmary
2nd March 2013, 02:59
I miss dropping by here in the forum , I also missed some good news ... Since i came back here I get busy being a lovely and good wife (:grosyeux:whhhaaaaaaattttt???:grosyeux:):Cuckoo::Cuckoo: also I tried to look for a job for 4months but unfortunately no one likes me :bigcry::bigcry: , I find it hard getting a job if u are only secondary school graduate and no experience in working :bigcry::bigcry:

Anyway Filipino never give up
Cheer up !!!!!!! :Jump:

Yes dont give, there always a time for everything, it would be advantage if somebody knew you and recommend for a job.

rhaichard
2nd March 2013, 08:10
Yes dont give, there always a time for everything, it would be advantage if somebody knew you and recommend for a job.

Yeah ... My brother in law and his wife also helping me to get a job but unfortunately there's no vacancy here in sOuth east :bigcry: