PDA

View Full Version : Failed Life in the UK Test!!!

-sillybilly-
23rd February 2013, 20:32
No no not me!
I'm on about the Irish girl in work who had failed to pass her Life in the Uk test. I'm pretty sure she must have known the UK government and that as shes been in the UK for years.

She criticise the Royal Families and hates them so I started questioning myself....what the Ef is she doing here in England?
She doesnt want to become a british but she did try to take the Test. :Erm:

Terpe
23rd February 2013, 21:42
......She doesnt want to become a british but she did try to take the Test. :Erm:

How odd, why on earth would she pay out good money to do that as she's an EU national :Erm:
And why tell everyone she'd failed :Erm:

Passing the Life in UK Test DOES need some study and focus. It's not about how long you've lived in UK it's about how much you've studied the required material.

-sillybilly-
24th February 2013, 00:14
How odd, why on earth would she pay out good money to do that as she's an EU national :Erm:
And why tell everyone she'd failed :Erm:

Passing the Life in UK Test DOES need some study and focus. It's not about how long you've lived in UK it's about how much you've studied the required material.

Well obviously she was too confident for herself as she asked me once if I did some reading.

Thats one thing that confused me. She said shes still on her Irish Passport and she have to go through the same thing I am doing.

Now she doesnt bother taking the test again.

joebloggs
24th February 2013, 07:33

not only a EU national but ROI is in the Common Travel Area :doh