PDA

View Full Version : My 3rd Visit on 2nd March to Cagayan De Oro

songz777
21st February 2013, 18:53
Its hard to believe that I will flying out for 15 days for the third time since June and wow engaged now for 7 months.
There are so mnay things to get ready not just for the wedding but also bit by bit study and prepare for her visa and all the other things she now has to do, CFO, TB test, English Test, NBI get a passport .. but its worth it for the one whom you have waited all your life for!

The flight cost £660 Etihad and so far the planes have been very good indeed almost new! Abu Dubi is a pretty amazing airport.
Take care you my friends.

John:Wave:

Terpe
21st February 2013, 19:11
I'm sure this will be just as wonderful as the others.
Have you made a kind of project plan working backwards from wedding day ??

Might be worthwhile, there are things you can prepare for now, also it can give a heads-up on those little things that had not been considered.

One thing many folks seem to have difficulty with is getting hold of the wedding certificate needed for the visa app.
As I recall there's a fast track system but it needs to be taken care of almost immediately.

Just of the little details that need adding to the plan.

Anyway we all wish you good luck and bon voyage.

stevie c
22nd February 2013, 01:31
Good luck hope all goes to plan

mickcant
22nd February 2013, 07:49
All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:smile:

songz777
22nd February 2013, 21:15
I'm sure this will be just as wonderful as the others.
Have you made a kind of project plan working backwards from wedding day ??

Might be worthwhile, there are things you can prepare for now, also it can give a heads-up on those little things that had not been considered.

One thing many folks seem to have difficulty with is getting hold of the wedding certificate needed for the visa app.
As I recall there's a fast track system but it needs to be taken care of almost immediately.

Just of the little details that need adding to the plan.

Anyway we all wish you good luck and bon voyage.

Hi Terpe.
Thanks for the advise. We have applied that principle. I booked appointment with Embassy on the 2nd day I arrive at Manila.. then we worked backwards for the CNI and forwards for the marraige date allowing for 1 extra day for delay. My love went and asked about the marriage license and obtained confirlation of the exact official day we can get it. So now just book the seminar & she to get her doucments. The City Hall keep saying I do not a CENOMAR but i wonder if I should get one just in case?

The VISA application? Well I know roughly about it but now I need to really look at all the timings. This is where I will need advise. We know she needs to apply for passport rihgt after the wedding, then also the Marriage certificate from NSO . .we know she has to get NBI and TB test plus CFO appointment ... its just knowing what order to do these? Can you help Terpe? Or indeed any one else?

I have printed the Visa / finantial PDF forms and filled all my details for her to look at and copy later onto the online sight. I know all about the evidence I must provide and am collating that now.

many thanks
John

Terpe
22nd February 2013, 22:06
John, she can apply for passport anytime. Well Unless it really needs to be renewed.
The name on the passport will make no difference whatsoever to the visa application or to a flight to UK or to her ID in UK
My advice is keep things simple. Don't introduce any additional potential risks into your plan.

mick foreman
22nd February 2013, 22:27
Hi John
Do get a Cenomar i am sure i needed it , my wife sorted mine out before i arrived in Manila , better to be on the safe side .
All the best
Mick

andy222
22nd February 2013, 23:19
All the best John I hope you have a great time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:. As for our cenomar my wife sorted it out. I paid the guy p200 it took 5 minutes. Job done.:wink:

songz777
23rd February 2013, 00:28
John, she can apply for passport anytime. Well Unless it really needs to be renewed.
The name on the passport will make no difference whatsoever to the visa application or to a flight to UK or to her ID in UK
My advice is keep things simple. Don't introduce any additional potential risks into your plan.

Hi Terpe,
Well she does not have a passport yet and was advised to wait until we are married so that we can start fresh with her married name on it :)
Indeed as much as simple can be achieved we shall keep it that way. Thanks again.

Thanks also guys for your advise, all appreciated!

imagine
23rd February 2013, 03:16
glad its all going good for you,you deserve it, have a great 3rd trip, wont be long before you will be together permanent , time passes:xxgrinning--00xx3:

songz777
23rd February 2013, 17:31
glad its all going good for you,you deserve it, have a great 3rd trip, wont be long before you will be together permanent , time passes:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Many thanks Imagine :) yes it son passes by and soon she will here with me and our new life together.