PDA

View Full Version : Bomb plotters convicted

Dedworth
21st February 2013, 16:38
Three young British Muslims found guilty of plotting 'another 7/7' with team of eight suicide bombers and rucksacks packed with explosives

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282251/BREAKING-NEWS-Three-men-guilty-plotting-terror-bomb-plot-bigger-July-7-atrocities.html#ixzz2LY470Orz

Dedworth
21st February 2013, 19:15
CONSPIRACY : WHY DID NO ONE IN PLOTTERS’ COMMUNITY TIP OFF POLICE?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282251/Three-British-Muslims-guilty-plotting-7-7-terrorist-attack-team-8-suicide-bombers.html#ixzz2LYhPhl00

bigmarco
21st February 2013, 19:31
CONSPIRACY : WHY DID NO ONE IN PLOTTERS’ COMMUNITY TIP OFF POLICE?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282251/Three-British-Muslims-guilty-plotting-7-7-terrorist-attack-team-8-suicide-bombers.html#ixzz2LYhPhl00

Sadly it has become all to obvious that these communities only wish to engage with the police and other agencies when it is beneficial to them. They have no loyalty to this country and at best ignore or turn a blind eye or at worse contribute financially to help these nut jobs achieve their objectives.
I heard today on 5 live that although they haven't been sentenced yet the indications are that the main ones will get life. I hope this is the case.
My congratulations to West Midlands Police and the Security Services for a job well done.

Dedworth
21st February 2013, 20:02
I heard today on 5 live that although they haven't been sentenced yet the indications are that the main ones will get life.

A shame the gallows aren't being readied

My congratulations to West Midlands Police and the Security Services for a job well done.

Seconded

les_taxi
22nd February 2013, 22:39
Interesting on 5 live this morning,muslin guy was sort of saying that due to our outrageous foreign policy we have killed millions of innocent people and he (without totally admitting he agreed with bombers) tried to defend them.
Nicky Campbell raised a good point-why is it always muslims who want to blow us up!
Nicky said how come it's never atheists, other religions etc who totally disagree with our policies but don't plot to kill innocent civilians:wink:
The Muslim guy was shafted and could not properly answer the question.

andy222
22nd February 2013, 23:02
I work around the sparkhill area. Thats just a few of them. It would be a good idea for you to visit and see what it looks like. The police are .... scared. The muslim community know who these cretins are and of course they will not grass them up. As for the community saying the police dont communicate with them thats is a load of bull. Its just a excuse.

stevie c
22nd February 2013, 23:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3: more scum of the streets :action-smiley-081:

Arthur Little
23rd February 2013, 00:04
Three young British Muslims found guilty of plotting 'another 7/7' with team of eight suicide bombers and rucksacks packed with explosives

............................................................:yeahthat:'s all well and good ... but WHEN are these guys being sentenced for Fawkes' sake?

grahamw48
23rd February 2013, 12:44
Come on guys.
We are now part of the new 'diverse' Britain.
These people are benefitting and enriching our culture. :smile:

Arthur Little
23rd February 2013, 13:35
Come on guys.
We are now part of the new 'diverse' Britain.
These people are benefitting and enriching our culture. :smile:

Says he, :Rasp: ... tongue in cheek!

andy222
23rd February 2013, 15:30
They will probably get 12 years each. Out in 6 years for good behaviour.:wink:

tone
23rd February 2013, 16:54
Thank goodness our intelligence services found them.
When these idiots are released they should be deported.

We say it time and again but we need to show these people that any acts of terror against the people in this country will be met with swift action...

Unfortunately I know bout will happen and when these guys go four new idiots will take their place!

bigmarco
23rd February 2013, 18:38
Thank goodness our intelligence services found them.
When these idiots are released they should be deported.

We say it time and again but we need to show these people that any acts of terror against the people in this country will be met with swift action...

Unfortunately I know bout will happen and when these guys go four new idiots will take their place!

It seems the only place they can be deported to is back to Birmingham....They're British.
Plotting to maim and kill your fellow countrymen should really be a treasonable charge and punishment should be target practice for our soldiers.

Arthur Little
23rd February 2013, 18:49
Plotting to maim and kill your fellow countrymen should really be a treasonable charge and punishment should be target practice for our soldiers.

:gp: there, Marco ... and 'Treason' was one offence that (up until comparatively recent times) could still be punishable by death!