PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Not Included!!!

KeithD
21st February 2013, 10:29
Is this seller on Ebay for real? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Define-Polished-Stainless-Steel-Cup-and-Saucer-/180715279619?pt=UK_HG_Crockery_RL&hash=item2a13785503

They expect the buyer to open the parcel and complain the cup isn't full of coffee?

RickyR
21st February 2013, 12:50
Interestingly, I recently saw an iPhone 4 for sale on ebay, which eventually reading between the small print transpired to be an iPhone 4 box, phone not included. It had reached £200 already... Some poor sod will be unhappy.

Iani
21st February 2013, 13:34
Oh no, seriously the seller has his head screwed on the right way.

Weird as it might sound, it's not beyond possibility that some plank might complain "where is my coffee, I want my money back" and on Ebay you get too much of this already.

It's exactly the same reason why packaged food, the picture will always say :serving suggestion". This is so people can't complain that little can didn't contain just beans, but also the plate, silver cutlery, gingham tablecloth and the chef proudly holding a ladle!

joebloggs
21st February 2013, 14:20
Oh no, seriously the seller has his head screwed on the right way.

Weird as it might sound, it's not beyond possibility that some plank might complain "where is my coffee, I want my money back" and on Ebay you get too much of this already.

It's exactly the same reason why packaged food, the picture will always say :serving suggestion". This is so people can't complain that little can didn't contain just beans, but also the plate, silver cutlery, gingham tablecloth and the chef proudly holding a ladle!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
21st February 2013, 14:25
Coffee in a steel cup :vomit-smiley-011:

Arthur Little
21st February 2013, 18:44
Coffee not included!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Define-Polished-Stainless-Steel-Cup-and-Saucer-/180715279619?pt=UK_HG_Crockery_RL&hash=item2a13785503

They expect the buyer to open the parcel and complain the cup isn't full of coffee?

:anerikke: ... they cannot expect the buyers to be "full of [coffee] beans" :Bouncy::Bouncy::Bouncy: in the circumstances, though ... can they? :NoNo: