PDA

View Full Version : my new car (pic)

\\\\ToNy////
17th February 2013, 20:37
was bored of my 1990 celica gt-r, and it had some problems so it will scrapped soon.
this vectra sri150 is my new car, only cost £450 and has 12 months mot, 125000 miles but the engine is smooth and quiet and has a nice hot heater (unlike that celica). it has a lot of stone chips on the bonnet and windscreen so i think that most of the miles was done on the motorway.
its not the best car in the world but its the bestest car ive had so far :smile:
my next car will be a 200sx or a bmw 330d

stevewool
17th February 2013, 20:56
looking nice there Tony, so next thing is to get the wife to learn to drive then:xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
17th February 2013, 20:59
nice car. :smile:

\\\\ToNy////
17th February 2013, 21:01
thanks, i think she will be a good driver because she drive me round the bend :biggrin:

\\\\ToNy////
17th February 2013, 21:54
was going to get a car off ebay but didnt have time, so i took a risk and tried a local site, was thinking of risking a car auction also,
the wife likes this car but she does miss the old one, i miss it alittle also

grahamw48
17th February 2013, 22:20
They seem to have quite a good rep.

A friend of mine has just sold his V6 and reckoned it had been an excellent car. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sub-£500 vehicle has to be worth a punt if it's still in good nick. :smile:

Jamesey
17th February 2013, 23:53
Hopefully you didn't watch Top Gear tonight! :yikes:

grahamw48
18th February 2013, 00:10
I did.
Apart from Lewis doing an amazing lap...what a pile of ....:NoNo:

Not sure if I've posted this before, but here's sad old Graham doing a few laps of Spa.

I use my son's online ID, and I use a steering wheel and pedals.
Apologies to the car I bumped out of the way at the start, but he almost came to a stop right in front of me.
For the rest of the race he was trying to knock me off. :NoNo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTDMEYPL-aY

\\\\ToNy////
18th February 2013, 00:17
he love clarkson loves the old vectra, especialy the coat hanger in the rear and the mirrors hehe, hir review of them in an old topgear was very funny :biggrin:,
i cant find any reviews of the sri150

grahamw48
18th February 2013, 00:29
There should be some stuff on google search...forums etc.

Try pistonheads.com forum if all else fails. :smile:

\\\\ToNy////
18th February 2013, 00:31
[QUOTE=grahamw48;420149]I did.
Apart from Lewis doing an amazing lap...what a pile of ....:NoNo:

Not sure if I've posted this before, but here's sad old Graham doing a few laps of Spa.

I use my son's online ID, and I use a steering wheel and pedals.
Apologies to the car I bumped out of the way at the start, but he almost came to a stop right in front of me.
For the rest of the race he was trying to knock me off. :NoNo:
i liked the astra, i miss having a petrol car with a turbo, i hope i can afford a 200sx oneday soon, ive been wanting one for about 15 years:bigcry:
good driving skills on nfs, looks like a tough game:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
18th February 2013, 00:55
I like the 200SX too. A friend of mine bought one brand new when they first came out. Quick car, even when standard. :)

Yes, I enjoy doing the car racing games. Very realistic, and you can properly tune the suspension etc to make a real difference to the handling. Very sophisticated these new ones.
I have Forza4 now, so tend to use that more. :smile:

Not too shabby for a bloke who won't see the 59 side of 60 again. lol

Steve.r
18th February 2013, 04:08
I hope Elizabeth was just getting ready to wash it (in the photo) Tony, looks like she had her wellies on :icon_lol: