PDA

View Full Version : angry

bigtombowski
25th August 2007, 12:14
if you come into chat, and I'm waiting there, why not ACTUALLY say "hello", or, "i hate you" or something, ANYTHING! just don't ignore me, especially if i talk to you :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

it's not too much to ask:Brick::Brick::Brick::cwm23:

Shifty-Sidney
25th August 2007, 12:23
:CompBuster:
Dont worry about it Tom, have a guiness and chill! :Erm:

Pepe n Pilar
25th August 2007, 12:43
Don't worry Tom i won't do that. I always say hello to everybody even to the bot!!!!!

bigtombowski
25th August 2007, 12:45
haha! great! i look forward to chat to you! :D

tom

Pepe n Pilar
25th August 2007, 14:57
haha! great! i look forward to chat to you! :D

tom

Yea i didn't know David Cameron was a bot so i kept on answering until after 3 messages when i noticed Blueberry was laughing...... So i got it!!!!!.... Anyway...... I also say goodbye to all when leaving not just turn the back while somebody is still saying something......::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

aromulus
25th August 2007, 17:03
if you come into chat, and I'm waiting there, why not ACTUALLY say "hello", or, "i hate you" or something, ANYTHING! just don't ignore me, especially if i talk to you :cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

If you referring to me this morning, I do apologize.

Fact is that as I was logging on, my son was on the mobile to me, and needed picking up immediately from town, feeding and take back to his mother. So I turned the pc pff, and went. Without giving a thought.:NoNo:

fred
25th August 2007, 17:21
If you referring to me this morning, I do apologize.

Fact is that as I was logging on, my son was on the mobile to me, and needed picking up immediately from town, feeding and take back to his mother. So I turned the pc pff, and went. Without giving a thought.:NoNo:

Bloody hell aromulus..Thats a good excuse!! I`ll have to remember that one.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
25th August 2007, 18:11
Bloody hell aromulus..Thats a good excuse!! I`ll have to remember that one.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It ain't an excuse.

The little bugger eats more than a pinoy on steroids...

He's telling on me to his mother now (my ex), because I didn't get him some new nike's. And I was late.

tiger@tigress
25th August 2007, 18:32
ok i will say hello next time hahahahaha!

Alan
25th August 2007, 18:38
I'm SURE nobody means to ignore people on this site - at least I hope not!

I hope I haven't done it!!!! :NoNo:

Al

KeithD
25th August 2007, 20:32
I'm SURE nobody means to ignore people on this site - at least I hope not!

I hope I haven't done it!!!! :NoNo:

Al

Anyone heard from ALAN recently? :Erm: :D

Alan
25th August 2007, 21:16
Sorry then guys. Got MAJOR problems at the moment that I'm sure you don't want to know about.

Still love you all.:)

Al

ervenescence
25th August 2007, 22:20
Oist cheer up people.
So next time anyone who bump into the chatroom just say hello, even to David Cameron. :Hellooo:
I did once visit there, but it seems like a morgue..no one to talked but the annoying Cameron.

Pepe n Pilar
26th August 2007, 06:09
No Problem guys!... No. i haven't met you yet Aromulus.....
I love you All!!!!

Blueberry
7th September 2007, 16:55

I agree with u,same happened to me.Manners does not cost anything!!!

charlwill
7th September 2007, 18:11
well, yes. got the same experience in the chatroom. i made an effort to say hi or hello but it seems that some got an attitude problem. is it difficult to say hi or what? nevertheless some realised and they say sorry.