PDA

View Full Version : on line banking

stevewool
15th February 2013, 09:11
aint on line banking good, you can take money from here and there and you should never ever go overdrawn at all,
I do like to be in control of where my money is and to see where it goes too,
Thats my fridays thought:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
15th February 2013, 12:08
Yes I Bdo all mine with it, saves queing in banks:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:smile:

lordna
15th February 2013, 15:32
aint on line banking good, you can take money from here and there and you should never ever go overdrawn at all,
I do like to be in control of where my money is and to see where it goes too,
Thats my fridays thought:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Make sure your laptop/pc is secure, if you use it for online banking. I use Rapport which is free from some banks, AVG free edition and Windows Defender. A couple of years ago i was victim to a fraud where someone set themselves up on my account as a payee then paid themselves £500, fortunately the Bank paid me back.

sars_notd_virus
15th February 2013, 16:11
Lol i love my bank( Barclays ) ,..they notify me through text if i withdraw or take some money out of more than £200 pounds:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
15th February 2013, 17:01
http://www.trusteer.com/Products/Trusteer-Rapport-for-Online-Banking

http://www.trusteer.com/LP/Learn-More.html

i think rapport is a must for online banking, it will protect passwords and info for any other site transactions, not just banking,

Dedworth
15th February 2013, 17:58
Just remember that the online Bankers are as sly as their High St colleagues - watch out that any savings accounts haven't become old or closed, attracting a poor rate of interest. If you don't ask they will carry on paying you 0.1% when it is a simple matter to switch to the up to date "product" paying 15 times that

Arthur Little
15th February 2013, 20:11
I use Rapport which is free from some banks, AVG free edition and Windows Defender.

:anerikke: ... suppose it's fine as long as you've a good rapport with your bank.

Arthur Little
15th February 2013, 20:34
Just remember that the online Bankers are as sly as their High St colleagues

:gp: ... there's no doubt about it! :yeahthat:

savings accounts ... attracting a poor rate of interest.

:anerikke: ... don't they ALL, nowadays??? Thanks to greedy speculators like [the erstwhile 'Sir'] Fred Badwin. Tell me one that doesn't. :doh

If you don't ask they will carry on paying you 0.1% when it is a simple matter to switch to the up to date "product" paying 15 times that

:olddude: ... that's all very well ... unless you're like me and prefer to stick to the tried and tested, old-fashioned method of using passbooks for [most] financial transactions (with the exception of those carried out via ATM, of course) in order to keep a close eye on your miscellaneous payments and withdrawals.

malditako
16th February 2013, 11:15
i find online banking very convinient...we've got this thingy from hsbc which generate new pin everytime you log in which is good
to fully secure your account online.

stevewool
16th February 2013, 11:17
you can always give me the pin number just incase you forget it:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

malditako
16th February 2013, 11:23
you can always give me the pin number just incase you forget it:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

you can have it steve now that money have been all spent hahaha

stevewool
16th February 2013, 11:31
you can have it steve now that money have been all spent hahaha

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:yes but its all spent very very well, we are so pleased for all, its a start of something that can only grow and grow towards your futures