PDA

View Full Version : Venice, Boracay, Bangkok, Paris are top destinations for couples

Terpe
8th February 2013, 21:35
Where do couples love to head off?

The destinations vary for Asians and Europeans, according Asia's leading booking site, Agoda.com.

"While Asian couples on vacation in Europe preferred to head to Venice and Amsterdam, European couples chose Barcelona and Budapest," it said.

Source:-
http://www.philstar.com/lifestyle-features/2013/02/08/906385/venice-boracay-bangkok-paris-are-top-destinations-couples

Terpe
8th February 2013, 21:36
My wife is planning a trip to Vatican City.
Hmmm, not a romantic destination I know.
Anyone ever been ??

Should I agree ??

stevewool
8th February 2013, 21:45
My wife is planning a trip to Vatican City.
Hmmm, not a romantic destination I know.
Anyone ever been ??

Should I agree ??
beautiful so romantic so beautiful, go go go

Terpe
8th February 2013, 21:50
beautiful so romantic so beautiful, go go go

Wow, OK I believe you.
I'd better agree.

maybe just hold out for a little bit though :icon_rolleyes:

Have you visited Steve?

stevewool
8th February 2013, 21:58
yes, if and when you go, stand in st peters square between the columns, those that are shaped like a horse shoe, i think there are in rows of three, but there are two places in that square so when you stand on those spots the columns becomes just 1, amazing when you see it, there is so many laces to see and the best is you can walk to them all and some are free too

Ako Si Jamie
8th February 2013, 22:01
I wonder what the top five romantic destinations in the Phils are?

stevewool
8th February 2013, 22:03
prague is a beautiful place to visit too, in fact i would say this is my fav place in europe

Terpe
8th February 2013, 22:18

I would definitely vote for Samal Island, Davao. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We stayed in a hillside villa, enjoyed BBQ's, Fire Dance, Disco, Picnics, Swimming and the coral / fish etc.
Wonderful, cosy, relaxing and friendly

Terpe
8th February 2013, 22:19
yes, if and when you go, stand in st peters square between the columns, those that are shaped like a horse shoe, i think there are in rows of three, but there are two places in that square so when you stand on those spots the columns becomes just 1, amazing when you see it, there is so many laces to see and the best is you can walk to them all and some are free too

Thank you Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
9th February 2013, 14:11
I would definitely vote for Samal Island, Davao. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We stayed in a hillside villa, enjoyed BBQ's, Fire Dance, Disco, Picnics, Swimming and the coral / fish etc.
Wonderful, cosy, relaxing and friendly
You kept that one under wraps. A future destination near the top of my list. :smile:

Terpe
9th February 2013, 14:24
You kept that one under wraps. A future destination near the top of my list. :smile:

I'll try and sort some photo's out.
I was fortunate enough to experience the very old ferry going over and the very new one coming back. :smile:

RickyR
13th February 2013, 00:13
Well worth a visit to the Vatican City, although last time I was there I was having lunch and dinner with the Prime Minister of a South East Asian country (believe it or not)...

tanga
14th February 2013, 15:38
prague is a beautiful place to visit too, in fact i would say this is my fav place in europe

Yes,I would agree about Prague. Budapest comes a close second. Visited both Budapest and Rome on a trip to Europe a few years ago. Its worth the queue to tour the Vatican

Terpe
14th February 2013, 16:10
Well based on everyones comments here, looks like we'll be taking a trip to Vatican City.
Not before the new bloke takes charge.
Let's hope he get's on alright with the boss :biggrin:

Tanga, I believe it's now possible to buy 'non-queue VIP tickets' these days. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
14th February 2013, 21:37
get there very early to do the tour

Terpe
15th February 2013, 10:13
get there very early to do the tour

Yes.
I've been doing some research to help with scheduling etc.
I'm under instructions to be sure to include attendance at the weekly 'Pope's audience' :icon_rolleyes:

WhiteBloodAda
25th February 2013, 10:46
Brugge for me is the best place in Europe that I've been too. Paris is awful! I didn't find it the slightest bit romantic

andy222
25th February 2013, 17:46
Anywhere in the phils for me as long as I am out of this place. Roll on 11 years time. Pension day. If it is worth anything by then.:wink:

Terpe
25th February 2013, 18:47
Anywhere in the phils for me as long as I am out of this place. Roll on 11 years time. Pension day. If it is worth anything by then.:wink:

The way our economic performance is headed, we'll all have to rethink our philippine plans with current exchange rates.

Down to 61.50 today.