PDA

View Full Version : wine....

Moy
7th February 2013, 19:12
is drinking wine a bottle per night wont hurt you..:wink: just curious as i quite enjoy having it after a long day at work..been a little help though for me:biggrin::cwm24:

sars_notd_virus
7th February 2013, 20:19
is drinking wine a bottle per night wont hurt you..:wink: just curious as i quite enjoy having it after a long day at work..been a little help though for me:biggrin::cwm24:

a glass of wine is good but a bottle :omg::NoNo:

Michael Parnham
7th February 2013, 20:20
I think one bottle per week would be much more healthy Moy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th February 2013, 20:26
a glass of wine is good but a bottle :omg::NoNo:

well 2 glass then:biggrin: instead mix with french Creme de Cassis:hubbahubba:

http://inthemix.on-premise.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/cassis.jpg:Rasp:

Moy
7th February 2013, 20:31
I think one bottle per week would be much more healthy Moy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

well i just copied from a co worker:doh:cwm24: she :olddude::biggrin:says a bottle (white/rosy wine) per:yawn: night make her day relax after from long day at work as well

stevewool
7th February 2013, 20:32
if sharing then thats fine and every other night too, but if its not for sharing and its everynight you have a problem, just my thoughts

Moy
7th February 2013, 20:33
if sharing then thats fine and every other night too, but if its not for sharing and its everynight you have a problem, just my thoughts

:cwm24::action-smiley-081: really lols..it means that co worker who told me had a probs:Cuckoo:

stevewool
7th February 2013, 20:39
in my past life my ex opened a bottle per night and when i got home she did managed to save me a glass, i finished at 10.30pm but with her saving this glass for me, ment she had to open another bottle so she could have another drink, it all depends on each other how much we want to drink, for me a cup of tea and very hot shower helps me wind down

Michael Parnham
7th February 2013, 20:41
I agree with that Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th February 2013, 23:30
Be careful Moy.

Don't let this be the beginning of a slippery slope.

Being recommended by others to take up their ADDICTIVE bad habits is not very sensible or helpful of them, and is certainly not going to help in the longterm with any problems you may be experiencing at the moment. :NoNo:

By all means enjoy a GLASS of wine, but IMO a bottle a day is far too much.

Well, you did ask. :smile:

Moy
7th February 2013, 23:33
Be careful Moy.

Don't let this be the beginning of a slippery slope.

Being recommended by others to take up their ADDICTIVE bad habits is not very sensible or helpful of them, and is certainly not going to help in the longterm with any problems you may be experiencing at the moment. :NoNo:

By all means enjoy a GLASS of wine, but IMO a bottle a day is far too much.

Well, you did ask. :smile:
thank you for a honest cmment graham..i mean glass of wine lols..not :cwm25::wink:bottle.. BOTTLE but it is a share with husband..2 each if not i got only one and half..in ever other night..or so..depoends..:biggrin: