PDA

View Full Version : Valentines

Gretta
7th February 2013, 17:23
Hiya! Let's be open here

What are you plans this Valentines day or weekend?

stevie c
7th February 2013, 17:31
We shall be attending the Essex Pinoy association valentines ball on the 16th
Both really looking forward to it

sars_notd_virus
7th February 2013, 19:03
My husband and I just loves to stay in during valentines day..but we booked a pre Valentine Dinner @ the Marriot Hotel on the 10th :heartshape1::heartshape1:

ConfusedMe
7th February 2013, 19:14
Me and hubby are going to Bath and stay there for a night. Since both of us haven't been there before, it would be an exciting sightseeing/ city exploration for us. :heartshape1:

Michael Parnham
7th February 2013, 20:07
Nothing planned, in fact never had a Valentine card since about 1955 also never celebrated Valentines day ever, just never thought about it, always thought it was just something for early teens at school!:wink:

WhiteBloodAda
7th February 2013, 20:22
Although we have sent eachother a card this year (more for keepsakes than anything else) neither of us are big valentine believers. My personal view is it is too commericalised, over priced, and morally wrong. There are 365 days a year to tell someone you love them, so why limit your affection to one day a year. Even worse, a set day enforced upon you! Our anniversaries are our main days, first kiss, engagement, wedding etc. These days are unique and special to us, and we don't have to pay a premium to celebrate them either.

Michael Parnham
7th February 2013, 20:30
Too right:xxgrinning--00xx3:

RickyR
7th February 2013, 20:37
Unfortunately I'm in Southampton on valentines day whilst my darling wife is at home in Oman, but I will be flying back on the Monday.
But she has a nice parcel to open on valentines day.

bigmarco
8th February 2013, 01:06
Valentines day is also my wifes birthday. Managed to get the day off work so I'm sure well be heading out for a nice meal

melovesengland
8th February 2013, 10:57
we will just go out for a meal, thats all! anyway, being with my husband every single day is valentines everyday. hahahahaha