PDA

View Full Version : Muslim prisoners fed meat with pork in!

les_taxi
2nd February 2013, 13:14
Just been on news that traces of pork dna found in muslims food in prison!
Tough ....:icon_lol:
Apparently they are allowed to choose Halal meat !
Its against islamic law so I hear-I did not know this country was subject to islamic law and as for prisoners hard luck eat what your given scumbags:censored:

fred
2nd February 2013, 13:38
Really?? That just made my day!!!
Thanks Les!

Ako Si Jamie
2nd February 2013, 13:49
Least it's better than traces of horse. :icon_lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if they sued the prison service now. :icon_rolleyes:

Terpe
2nd February 2013, 13:57
I'd been waiting for this Halal meat episode :icon_rolleyes:

bigmarco
2nd February 2013, 14:15
Ordinarily I would say that this is a bit naughty. But let's face it they are in prison because they had no respect for our laws so should be really give a :censored: about their law. Count themselves lucky they get fed.

Arthur Little
2nd February 2013, 14:59
Count themselves lucky they get fed.

:iagree: ... they're lucky not to've been subjected to the old penal dietary regime of bread & water!

grahamw48
2nd February 2013, 15:41
Hilarious. :biggrin:

Halal meat....immune to prosecution by the RSPCA, just like the hooray henry fox hunters were. :NoNo: Bleedin gutless hypocrites. :mad:

imagine
2nd February 2013, 16:21
this is going to cost the tax payers in compensation:doh

joebloggs
2nd February 2013, 16:28
well eating it will not kill them:doh

just tell them it might have pork in, its their choice to eat it or not, that's more choice than their victims had :doh

anyway why are these god fearing Muslims doing in prison :Erm: surely they have not committed crimes :yikes:

Muslim Immigrants Five Times More Likely to Commit Crimes than Australians:yikes:

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/muslim-immigrants-five-times-more-likely-to-commit-crimes-than-australians/

Dedworth
2nd February 2013, 16:32
If the muslim convicts are that concerned they'll have to pork in eating meat and as Arthur suggests stick to bread and water.

Seriously I don't know why taxpayers money was wasted checking this halal muck

les_taxi
2nd February 2013, 17:20
well eating it will not kill them:doh

just tell them it might have pork in, its their choice to eat it or not, that's more choice than their victims had :doh

anyway why are these god fearing Muslims doing in prison :Erm: surely they have not committed crimes :yikes:

Muslim Immigrants Five Times More Likely to Commit Crimes than Australians:yikes:

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/muslim-immigrants-five-times-more-likely-to-commit-crimes-than-australians/

Because they are some of the biggest hypocrites known to man, hiding behind an outdated barbaric religion whilst committing crimes and hating everything western (not all)

imagine
2nd February 2013, 17:27
Because they are some of the biggest hypocrites known to man, hiding behind an outdated barbaric religion whilst committing crimes and hating everything western (not all)

a bit like politicians :biggrin:

tone
2nd February 2013, 18:38
I'd just say "what a bloody shame"!

jonnijon
2nd February 2013, 22:56
Locked up in one of their prisons can you imagine it, "Errrm its Sunday I want roast beef please":icon_sorry:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd February 2013, 23:14
Because they are some of the biggest hypocrites known to man, hiding behind an outdated barbaric religion whilst committing crimes and hating everything western (not all)Very true Les. Pretentious, suspicious, untrustworthy and humourless are just four adjectives to describe a lot of Muslims or should I say Pakistani Muslims.

Cold Spud
2nd February 2013, 23:42
Goodness! I really Love this forum! I thought I was the only one who has the same perception towards those hypocrites and I'm so glad everyone here can see it! I used to be very compassionate before living in the middle east sometime ago but, now I don't even want to see their hides of them as its making me puke!

grahamw48
2nd February 2013, 23:44
The whole world knows it, but they need the oil....and then the contracts for building fanciful and ridiculous places like Dubai....arms sales etc. :NoNo:

les_taxi
4th February 2013, 18:13
Can't believe this is still hitting the news-stuff em they are criminals and of course since they are so religious (when it suits) not when committing the crimes then tough.
So if enough of us on here form our own religion,if we get banged up abroad can we insist on my favourite Chicken Vindaloo?:cwm23:

Arthur Little
4th February 2013, 18:28
So if enough of us on here form our own religion, if we get banged up abroad can we insist on my favourite Chicken Vindaloo? :cwm23:

Aye ... and blow the buggers to 'Kingdom Come' with the BIGGEST FART :action-smiley-081: we can muster!

andy222
4th February 2013, 19:57
Aye ... and blow the buggers to 'Kingdom Come' with the BIGGEST FART :action-smiley-081: we can muster!
:laugher::laugher:
If you dont want to eat pork get out of the UK.

Dedworth
4th February 2013, 20:06
I'll be looking out for McColgan Quality Foods pies in the shops - sounds like some good scoff :biggrin:

Cold Spud
4th February 2013, 20:23
Ha! Ha! And another :laugher: thats what we should do! Feed them more oink! Oink! They do the same to us anyway when you complain or just suggest something while in their country.no matter how reasonable is your complain or suggestion, they will make your life misserable for showing that you are smarter than them:cwm25:
I'll be looking out for McColgan Quality Foods pies in the shops - sounds like some good scoff :biggrin:

bigmarco
4th February 2013, 23:35

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Wouldn't be surprised if their was a Jihad declared against McColgan Quality Foods for this blatant crime against the Prophet :biggrin: