PDA

View Full Version : The 10 Best photography sites

Terpe
1st February 2013, 13:46
Edit, store, share, manipulate - here are the all the sites you’ll ever need for your snaps, whether you’re an amateur or a David Bailey.

(just click the name to visit the website)

1. Lens Culture (lensculture.com)

A definitive resource for anyone who wants to keep up with the latest trends and debates in contemporary photography. It features essays, reviews and interviews.

2. Digilab (digilablondon.co.uk)

Offering high-quality lab printing for your digital snaps, Digilab has a fantastic reputation and and an impressive list of clients to prove it.

3. Adobe Photoshop Express (photoshop.com)

This "lite" version of the program is available online, or as an app, so you can make professional adjustments to your photos without having to fork out for the full version.

4. Picasa (picasaweb.google.com)

Owned by and integrated with Google, this is a simple and easy way to tag, organise and make simple edits to your digital photo collection.

5. 500px (0px.com)

For photographers who value quality over quantity, this is the ideal photo-sharing site. Features high-quality photos from a small but dedicated community.

6. Photo Visi (Photo Visi)

This site allows you to make collages which can be downloaded or shared. You could pull together photos of all your special moments into a lovely card, for instance.

7. Flickr (flickr.com)

Most people will already know about Flickr. It remains an accessible site to store and share photos online and a vital resource for anyone trying to track down images.

8. Photobox (photobox.co.uk)

Photobox is Europe's leading online digital photo service. Whether you want to make a personalised mug, T-shirt or just print off your pics, this site has it all.

9. Dropbox (link here)

Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud storage and file synchronisation services on the web. It is a must-have tool for anyone who is working with large files.

10.Kelby TV (kelbytv.com)

Improve your photographic skills with the help of Kelby TV's online tutorials. Among the channels they produce are Photoshop Killer Tips and Photography Tips and Tricks.

Source:-
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/art/features/the-10-best-photography-sites-8473835.html

melovesengland
1st February 2013, 14:15
I love photography but I aint that good. This links will surely help me Sir Peter! Thanks for this!

My few collection:

grahamw48
1st February 2013, 14:29
Thanks Peter. :xxgrinning--00xx3: