PDA

View Full Version : More illegals caught north of the border

Dedworth
31st January 2013, 17:37
Three illegal workers from Bangladesh have been arrested following a UK Border Agency operation in Brora.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2013/january/44-brora-arrests

People should be boycotting these Indian restaurants - if they choose to flout immigration laws they probably don't care too much about food hygiene. Thankfully I can't stomach curry.

grahamw48
31st January 2013, 19:06
I never eat out, especially in these curry places.

Have you watched these food hygiene inspector programmes ? :vomit-smiley-011::action-smiley-082:

(Merely confirming what I suspected all along of course).

I wonder if Scots will have the right to work here after independence...or will we be sending them packing too ? :icon_lol:

Dedworth
31st January 2013, 19:23
Yep Graham seen that programme some right filthy places

We'll have to string some razor wire on Hadrians Wall and get some attack dogs :biggrin:

Arthur Little
31st January 2013, 20:21
I wonder if Scots will have the right to work here after independence...or will we be sending them packing too ? :icon_lol:

:olddude: ... makes NO odds to ME one way or t'other - due to my age! :biggrin: Although ... for the sake of the people of Scotland as a whole, I hope and :pray: the Independence Vote is heavily defeated.

grahamw48
31st January 2013, 21:04
Haha...thought you might be passing by Arthur. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'll always be welcome. Just remember to show your passport. :biggrin:

imagine
31st January 2013, 22:35
People should be boycotting these Indian restaurants - if they choose to flout immigration laws they probably don't care too much about food hygiene. Thankfully I can't stomach curry.

food hygiene doesnt matter, the vindaloo kills all known germs:biggrin::action-smiley-082:

Arthur Little
31st January 2013, 23:22
Haha...thought you might be passing by Arthur. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You bet, Graham ... anything to do with my homeland and I'll be there. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'll always be welcome. Just remember to show your passport. :biggrin:

:68711_thanx: That's nice to know ... must be sure to bring it with me. :smile: Wouldn't want to be suspected of being an illegal trespasser.

grahamw48
31st January 2013, 23:37
Last time I walked along that wall there were plenty of gaps in it. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
1st February 2013, 00:01
Last time I walked along that wall there were plenty of gaps in it. :icon_lol:

Time it was repaired ... and the bill sent to Alex Salmond. :Kilt: