PDA

View Full Version : Family Priorities

marksroomspain
25th January 2013, 23:02
Just a question to throw open to the forum:

Who do you proritse in order in regards to your family example mum, dad first then husband or other way round also why and the importance behind your views.

Hope to hear your thoughts...

Ako Si Jamie
25th January 2013, 23:10
My mahal comes first. Haven't seen my parents in about decade. They're not part of my life.

grahamw48
25th January 2013, 23:35
I think that as a married couple your first loyalty has to be to your partner and to any children you may have....otherwise you're on shaky ground. :Erm:

joebloggs
25th January 2013, 23:38
Haven't seen my parents in about decade. They're not part of my life.

well there is a saying 'you owe your parents nothing, but your children everything'

but i only have contact with my brother and mom, the rest well same as you :smile:

Ako Si Jamie
26th January 2013, 00:02
well there is a saying 'you owe your parents nothing, but your children everything'

but i only have contact with my brother and mom, the rest well same as you :smile:Still on speaking terms with my sister but that's it.

I haven't heard that saying though but it's correct.

jake
26th January 2013, 01:28
I would say pleasing my wife is the number one priority. She is the mother of my kids and without them nothing else would matter.
" A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty"

grahamw48
26th January 2013, 01:54
Too true. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th January 2013, 08:13
always , always your partner must come first, then your children then the rest of your families then friends, thats just my thoughts

grahamw48
26th January 2013, 11:19
Kids before wife. They're blood (you hope :Erm:) and always will be, plus you have parental responsibility for them. The missus can bugger off any time she feels like it.

Michael Parnham
26th January 2013, 11:19
Partner or wife first and formost, because no one else will ever love you the same, with regards to kids In my case, they have only ever contacted me when they want something so I give them what my parents gave me!!

stevewool
26th January 2013, 11:25
we all differ in what we think, my ex always put her friends before anyone, and in the end she told me that herself, even though i knew, dont get me wrong i love all my kids, the 2 kids from my ex who i adopted lived with me after the split and 1 just left last year and the other is still here, deep down i know that one day i will mean nothing to them my own well i am their dad but once gone just a memory, a good one i hope, my future is with Emma who knows what is round the corner but at this moment number 1 is Emma

bigmarco
26th January 2013, 11:37
Kids before wife. They're blood (you hope :Erm:) and always will be, plus you have parental responsibility for them. The missus can bugger off any time she feels like it.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
26th January 2013, 11:45
i cant wait for the first lady to make a comment on here and woe betide her if she says the kids before her man, he will have a right mard on i bet

marksroomspain
26th January 2013, 13:39
My wife said her dad and our almost to be here son are the top 2 men in her life, maybe I need to work harder:biggrin:

Saying that I suppose the closeness she has with her family and a father as a role model I could never compete with that and would never try to.

But at least I come in order before her brothers:laughitupsmilie:

grahamw48
26th January 2013, 14:18
Could have been worse.

She could have said Gary Barlow. :grosyeux:

marksroomspain
26th January 2013, 14:22
To true Graham just got her an xbox kinect maybe I will move up a notch:icon_lol:

mickmyrna
26th January 2013, 14:35
My husband is my first priority that is the reason why i come here because of him , and the second priority is my mum and adopted niece . Myrna

grahamw48
26th January 2013, 15:28
You just got rep. :biggrin: