PDA

View Full Version : Valentines treat

bhem_bhem
23rd January 2013, 01:24
Hiya, I want to surprise my hubby this valentines day :heartshape1: I want it to be special, any ideas pls? Thnx..:smile:

Steve.r
23rd January 2013, 01:26
Socks ? :Erm: or maybe :do_it: is ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
23rd January 2013, 01:30
:laugher: :do_it: is no longer special if u do it every week :icon_lol:

Steve.r
23rd January 2013, 02:01

ONLY ONCE A WEEK :yikes: poor guy :bigcry::biggrin:

Arthur Little
23rd January 2013, 02:03

:cwm24: ... only every week? That's a weak excuse. :biggrin:

bhem_bhem
23rd January 2013, 02:11
:laugher: art and Steve,, it may be once a week but believe me it is one hell of :do_it:.. Can't believe I'm saying this.. :censored::biggrin::hubbahubba:

Steve.r
23rd January 2013, 02:16
:icon_lol: I think that now Arthur and me are thinking about John Wayne after a week riding his horse. :222:

imagine
23rd January 2013, 02:23
ah it takes the rest of the week to recover :laugher::laugher::laugher:

bhem_bhem
23rd January 2013, 17:45
:laugher::laugher: apart from :action-smiley-081: and bring beer :biggrin:, what makes a man feel special? :smile:

Arthur Little
23rd January 2013, 18:49
:laugher::laugher: apart from :action-smiley-081: and bring beer :biggrin:, what makes a man feel special? :smile:

3 simple - yet MEANINGFUL - words ... :mrstraetz:!!!

bhem_bhem
23rd January 2013, 19:35
thnx art.. i'm thinking though of material things,, it's just so easy to please women and make them feel special this valentines by giving flowers, cards, chocolate or wine and dine us but with men i can't think of any,, i want my hubby happy and feel special on that day.. :smile:

Cold Spud
23rd January 2013, 20:32
I use to think that geting a gift on valentine's day for your man is easy but then, I realized its not easy at all since not every man has the same taste on anything that we can suggests. Remember what we've been thought, "individuals have different character,different views and likes" and this is why I thought, knowing your partner's likes and wants will answer your query. I know its hard to guess cause, they seem to be happy with anything they receive. I know its not much of a suggestions but hope it will help.:smile:

bhem_bhem
23rd January 2013, 20:57
I use to think that geting a gift on valentine's day for your man is easy but then, I realized its not easy at all since not every man has the same taste on anything that we can suggests. Remember what we've been thought, "individuals have different character,different views and likes" and this is why I thought, knowing your partner's likes and wants will answer your query. I know its hard to guess cause, they seem to be happy with anything they receive. I know its not much of a suggestions but hope it will help.:smile:

yeah.. they're just happy with anything.. he loves chocolate but i buy him chocolate every week. he mentioned before that he would love it if i watch football with him but i don't find it romantic and no way i'm staying outside for hours in this weather. :NoNo: prob i'll just give him a card. :icon_lol:

imagine
23rd January 2013, 22:40
he mentioned before that he would love it if i watch football with him but i don't find it romantic and no way i'm staying outside for hours in this weather. :NoNo: prob i'll just give him a card. :icon_lol:

a red card like the referee gives :icon_lol:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 00:55
a red card like the referee gives :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: he won't be happy with that,, :icon_lol:

Steve.r
24th January 2013, 01:34
Does he have any hobbies? maybe think about something he needs/likes for them. For me I like fishing and shooting, so a new reel or a tin of pellets would be fine.
I don't think guys really expect anything for Valentines to be honest, it's just an 'Americanism' or another time for the shops to 'cash in' or am I being a bit cynical?? :Erm:

A hug, kiss and a nice meal is fine for most blokes. (and a good :Sex: after :biggrin:)

Ako Si Jamie
24th January 2013, 01:50
A surprise trip to the Phils. :icon_lol:

I know I would like that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 08:17
Does he have any hobbies? maybe think about something he needs/likes for them. For me I like fishing and shooting, so a new reel or a tin of pellets would be fine.
I don't think guys really expect anything for Valentines to be honest, it's just an 'Americanisum' or another time for the shops to 'cash in' or am I being a bit synical?? :Erm:

A hug, kiss and a nice meal is fine for most blokes. (and a good :Sex: after :biggrin:)

:icon_lol: he hardly goes out of the house (only when needed). All he do is work, play fifA13 (which is still a work for him as he's earning money playing that game.. lol) and sometimes go to gym. :smile:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 08:20
A surprise trip to the Phils. :icon_lol:

I know I would like that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not when it's from his pocket:icon_lol:.. We are going though some time this year. :smile:

sars_notd_virus
24th January 2013, 14:51
Hiya, I want to surprise my hubby this valentines day :heartshape1: I want it to be special, any ideas pls? Thnx..:smile:

My husband and I usually ask each other what presents we want for every occasions ..yeah i know, we hate surprises :biggrin:

Arthur Little
24th January 2013, 16:00
Socks ?

Oh, darn ... :reaction:

raynaputi
24th January 2013, 16:51
My husband and I usually ask each other what presents we want for every occasions ..yeah i know, we hate surprises :biggrin:

That's what we do too..last Christmas I said I wanted a new dress of my choice and that can be his gift to me. He said that he wanted new pc games of his choice and that's what I gave him. Easier as no option to not like the gifts! It's not that we hate surprises, but it's more practical as money won't be wasted to something we might not like. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
24th January 2013, 17:55

Book him a tour round your local brewery

http://www.titanicbrewery.co.uk/pages/tours.html

Michael Parnham
24th January 2013, 19:09
Once a day makes a man feel special Bhem bhem :xxgrinning--00xx3: (also I can't believe what your saying either):laugher::laugher::laugher:

Arthur Little
24th January 2013, 19:09

Better not :nono-1-1: ... as he might end up with a rather undesirable syndrome known as "brewers' droop"! :cwm25:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 19:16

he likes to surprise me,, :smile: well, it's coz he knows what i want (shoes and more shoes :biggrin:). he's not bothered with things like clothes, shoes, gadgets etc. it's always about football.. :NoNo:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 19:20
That's what we do too..last Christmas I said I wanted a new dress of my choice and that can be his gift to me. He said that he wanted new pc games of his choice and that's what I gave him. Easier as no option to not like the gifts! It's not that we hate surprises, but it's more practical as money won't be wasted to something we might not like. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

if i'll ask him, he will tell me not to bother as it will just be a waste of money,. :icon_lol::NoNo:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 19:31

thnx dedworth,, yeah might take him there..

mmm.. i remember last time we went out for a meal, we end up clubbing :biggrin: and get hammered.. :icon_lol:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 19:33
Once a day makes a man feel special Bhem bhem :xxgrinning--00xx3: (also I can't believe what your saying either):laugher::laugher::laugher:

:laugher: we are believer of 'quality is better than quantity'.. :laughitupsmilie:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 19:35
Better not :nono-1-1: ... as he might end up with a rather undesirable syndrome known as "brewers' droop"! :cwm25:

:omg::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
24th January 2013, 19:52

:omg::icon_lol:

........... :yeahthat: ... well ... I mean ... wouldn't want to see a poor chap from Stoke-on-Trent finishing up getting "stuck in tent!" :shehumper:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 19:57
........... :yeahthat: ... well ... I mean ... wouldn't want to see a poor chap from Stoke-on-Trent finishing up getting "stuck in tent!" :shehumper:

:laughitupsmilie:

MissAna
24th January 2013, 20:49
how about a nice valentines dinner date at home like cook him a nice meal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(i don't know how to cook so that won't be my option :biggrin: )

stevie c
24th January 2013, 20:58
A bottle of his favourite after shave

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 22:40
how about a nice valentines dinner date at home like cook him a nice meal :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(i don't know how to cook so that won't be my option :biggrin: )

think i'll just take him to a resto.. i've had enough of cooking, i cook everyday coz he can't cook :NoNo::icon_lol:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 22:44
A bottle of his favourite after shave

thnx steve,, :smile:

angellegwen
24th January 2013, 23:05
uh ohhh well good for you have it every week :biggrin::icon_lol:

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 23:16
uh ohhh well good for you have it every week :biggrin::icon_lol:

:icon_lol: it will be once a year soon.. :laugher:

angellegwen
24th January 2013, 23:20
there must be some fave food of your husband, add some candles on the table and add some desserts, something you bake...then give him a whole body massage...im sure he'd love that...who knows what happens next? :smile: Its economical and romantic. Start doing some research on how to do a body massage soothingly :xxgrinning--00xx3: what do you think?

bhem_bhem
24th January 2013, 23:31
there must be some fave food of your husband, add some candles on the table and add some desserts, something you bake...then give him a whole body massage...im sure he'd love that...who knows what happens next? :smile: Its economical and romantic. Start doing some research on how to do a body massage soothingly :xxgrinning--00xx3: what do you think?

he loves our food,, i'm thinking of taking him to a chinese restaurant,, a massage will be nice.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

angellegwen
24th January 2013, 23:35
:xxgrinning--00xx3: plenty of time to practice... my husband loves our food too, good night to you dear...

Arthur Little
25th January 2013, 00:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3: plenty of time to practice... my husband loves our food too, good night to you dear...

... :cwm24: ... ooh ... surely it's SOMEONE'S bedtime. :wink:

Michael Parnham
25th January 2013, 11:26
Gosh! your ladies shock me :omg:

bhem_bhem
25th January 2013, 18:43
Gosh! your ladies shock me :omg:

:laugher::laugher:

stevewool
26th January 2013, 11:52
why dont you buy yourself some great sexy underwear and that night say you gifts here, unwrap me:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:, that way you have some new underwear and he gets his gift , maybe twice that week:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
26th January 2013, 13:57
why dont you buy yourself some great sexy underwear and that night say you gifts here, unwrap me:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:, that way you have some new underwear and he gets his gift , maybe twice that week:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've got few.. I'll just buy PVC and cuffs.. :laugher::hubbahubba:

Arthur Little
26th January 2013, 14:15
I'll just buy PVC and cuffs.. :laugher::hubbahubba:

:smile: good :idea: ... you've still got time to think about it yet, anyway. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
26th January 2013, 14:30
:smile: good :idea: ... you've still got time to think about it yet, anyway. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: yeah.. No rush.. :smile:

jlags90
27th January 2013, 19:46
Serenade him with a Filipino song:laugher:!

les_taxi
27th January 2013, 20:13
I would be happy being taken out and treated to indian takeaway and lots of alcohol:biggrin:

Terpe
27th January 2013, 21:09
Serenade him with a Filipino song:laugher:!

Here's a romantic song I always sing on Valentines :biggrin:

:yikes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rH2E61-pWvM

English translation:-
Are your eyes in the clouds?
It seems like you're looking up far away
My only mission is for you to smile
This is my tenderness
Try out my love
You are the only one in the whole world
My heartbeat can be heard
Come now with me

My name is Mr. Suave
Ooooh wow!
Being chased by the girls
Day or night
Yes, my name is Mr. Suave
Oooooh wow!
I'm an animal when I've got my game on
They're speechless

So don't be sad
Throw away all your problems
Because I'm just here
Loving you

hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy (7X)

And if you need cheering up
Don't forget(?) that you can come to me
My suave moustache will bring us together
The super smooth tickle

(Repeat *)

hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy (7X)

stevewool
28th January 2013, 08:28
here's a romantic song i always sing on valentines :biggrin:

:yikes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rh2e61-pwvm

english translation:-
are your eyes in the clouds?
It seems like you're looking up far away
my only mission is for you to smile
this is my tenderness
try out my love
you are the only one in the whole world
my heartbeat can be heard
come now with me

my name is mr. Suave
ooooh wow!
Being chased by the girls
day or night
yes, my name is mr. Suave
oooooh wow!
I'm an animal when i've got my game on
they're speechless

so don't be sad
throw away all your problems
because i'm just here
loving you

hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy (7x)

and if you need cheering up
don't forget(?) that you can come to me
my suave moustache will bring us together
the super smooth tickle

(repeat *)

hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy, hoy (7x)

mr smoothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stevewool
28th January 2013, 08:32
Hi Mr Kuripot here, Valentines is just another rip of day/night, why dont you save your pennies and go out the following evening, its cheaper and not as people eating there too,also try the M&S two for the price of 1 with a free bottle of drink, another tip from Mr Kuripot

Janedan0913
29th January 2013, 01:58
My husband is a music fanatic. He loves his musical items(record player, lps, speakers etc). He told me yesterday that he is planning to buy a subwoofer speakers. What I did is I paid for the speakers and they will be my advance valentines treat for him. We will have a dinner date with our kids on the 9th or 10th because 14th is Thursday (I think) so he is at work obviously. I'm off from work on those days. :heartshape1: