PDA

View Full Version : hello

Ecxy
20th October 2005, 14:27
well it takes time for me to know this forum and ty for my husband to Gary whom guided me to make this forum..hope this will work out...i try this to make it

walesrob
20th October 2005, 15:25
Originally posted by Ecxy@Oct 20 2005, 02:27 PM
well it takes time for me to know this forum and ty for my husband to Gary whom guided me to make this forum..hope this will work out...i try this to make it

Quoted post

Ecxy, welcome to the forum! We are a friendly bunch of people here. Keith is the big man (ie Admin!) me and Pete (the mods) and all the other contributors. Feel free to ask anything you want or even post any information or comments! Have fun. :)

Admin
21st October 2005, 09:18
Keith is the big man
Thanks darling :o

Ecxy
21st October 2005, 12:50
Originally posted by walesrob@Oct 20 2005, 02:25 PM
Ecxy, welcome to the forum! We are a friendly bunch of people here. Keith is the big man (ie Admin!) me and Pete (the mods) and all the other contributors. Feel free to ask anything you want or even post any information or comments! Have fun. :)

Quoted post

ty so much and i was happy to be included in this forum...and to my loving gary hope we cn make it this all..i dont have so much idea to this..but thanks he still there to assist me, thought sometimes it makes me so confuse
well have to go now..and ty

gecko_pikachu
25th October 2005, 23:52
Originally posted by Ecxy@Oct 21 2005, 11:50 AM
ty so much and i was happy to be included in this forum...and to my loving gary hope we cn make it this all..i dont have so much idea to this..but thanks he still there to assist me, thought sometimes it makes me so confuse
well have to go now..and ty

Quoted post

Hello Ecxy, nice to meet you here. You're always very welcome to post your ideas here ... nobody's stopping you hehe!:D I actually like your name, sounds unusual to me. :rolleyes: Ah well, I wonder if you're starting to process your visa now? It would be great if you do!!! It's so nice to hear that, more Filipinos coming here in UK. I'm not racist or anything but it's a shame how these Asians (you know who they are--- some of them are) hint! hint! from P******n nearly overgrown the whole population of this country & with disgusting manners. They won't even ashame of themselves! I felt sorry for them. :unsure: I can't understand them sometimes....

I know that I supposed not to be criticizing or judging them but I can't blame myself sometimes, it's the way they act... they're very rough & rude. ... Sorry... I've been carried away hehe! :P

Admin
26th October 2005, 09:25
You mean.....Pylllawyn ?? WalesRob......your manners please :lol:

gecko_pikachu
26th October 2005, 11:32
Originally posted by admin@Oct 26 2005, 08:25 AM
You mean.....Pylllawyn ?? WalesRob......your manners please :lol:

Quoted post

You're right! hahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: You know what I mean... you don't need to look around to find them.. they're all over the place. :lol:

deepete
26th October 2005, 11:54
Say what you mean Venus, dont beat about the bush B) :blink:

Admin
26th October 2005, 11:57
BUSH has two meanings for me........Yummy & Brainless......:)

gecko_pikachu
26th October 2005, 22:13
Originally posted by admin@Oct 26 2005, 10:57 AM
BUSH has two meanings for me........Yummy & Brainless......:)

Quoted post

Go to Cash & Carry :P or if you smell some curry's (that's what I'm about) that's THEM! They'd knock you down if you're not careful crossing the street :angry: Some of them are friendly though, especially in Sure Start Heathrow. The staffs seemed alright to me. :huh:

Admin
27th October 2005, 08:52
Don't you just love this country, we now have race riots.....and none of them are white?!?! :huh:

deepete
27th October 2005, 12:01
LOL

Still got the lunatics in charge though.

Brother-in-law has his interview at British Embassy Manila in 3 weeks.First applied 3 weeks ago and was told to get papers ready and they were collected from him in Angeles 2 weeks ago. Dont know if it has speeded things up or not. Have applied for him to help his sister look after her dying husband, only a matter of weeks, at most months left.