PDA

View Full Version : Filipinas and TAMPO

ginapeterb
1st June 2004, 22:17
Calling all filipina's come on tell us all about Tampo, why it is made, and advice on how to deal with it..........tell us how to get our loved one out of it !!!

Pete

anniston
18th June 2004, 00:18
:Dhi! well im new in here my advice to u about ur love one in a word of tampo!!!well im woman i can say to u if u have argument with her or little bit miss understood or miss u probably,women ned attention sometimes tell her how u love her so much and miss her thats all i can say!

ginapeterb
18th June 2004, 00:58
Well thank you for that advice........but you dont say what tampo is..I suspect you are Filipina......working here or a wife......but hope you saw the England game against Switzerland toniught.........what a great night........for all around the pubs and bars all over England.

Anyway......she only make tampo once with me........and I put my arm around her and tell her I make everything better for her and she soon come round.....and the sulking stops.

Yes I did all that...tell her she is loved......and give her attention.....she does yet give me the silent treatment.....only threatens to.....hahahaha.....but not yet. thanks for advice......best wishes

Pete

johnwrx
25th August 2004, 04:48
I asked my philipine lady she said it means sexual frustration ,
( you want it but she has a head ache ) thats it hope this helps, cause of the head-ache is for u to discover mate, good luck ;)

Admin
25th August 2004, 11:47
Never have any problems with my Filipino babe, probably due to the fact I can't hold any argument I'm not serious enough, so I don't have any problems with a sulking wife. :P :P

Mine never gets a headache ;D

ginapeterb
25th August 2004, 21:38
Yep I have to back Keith in this.....mine does not get a headache when its time for fun.....no she never does....so I dont think its that...tampo is actually pouting or sulking when you cause a filipina mild distress...or you have earned her displeasure...she may lock up and squeeze your hand...she may stick her face out...pouting is well known here...Posh did it in front of Becks when she found out he was playing away.

Colleen probably did it when Roo was playin away on the scoresheet...yes tampo...can normally be got round eventually...with a little gentle persuasion.

Admin
25th August 2004, 22:25
Beckham played away? I really must get out more ;D