PDA

View Full Version : Dates for meet up

Shifty-Sidney
21st August 2007, 19:14
Hi ya all,
use this thread to give us a clue when you will be available to partake of Alans generous offer to feed and burp us! heheh
Only jokin Alan! - any suggestions of dates please. :BouncyHappy:

scotsfiancee
21st August 2007, 19:25
Well, if anyone decided to get A lechon baboy....... you can order through this web.... PINOYMINIMALL.CO.UK (http://www.pinoyminimall.co.uk/acatalog/1.html)

This could be very interesting!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Alan
21st August 2007, 19:28
Thanks for starting this Mark.

I think there will be much burping after a few dozen cold ones don't you?

My re-arranged plans now mean that I shall be going to the Phils. probably 2nd week of September - and I shall stay about 3 weeks. Therefore I shall be free from 1st week October right through until Christmas.

Al.

Mrs Daddy
21st August 2007, 19:31
a very naughty avatar scots...:)

baboyako
21st August 2007, 19:35
as I recall, a lechonero costs 200p, and the pig is 4,000. So more than 10times the price in the uk :bigcry:

hay scots!! good to see your face in the avatar! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
21st August 2007, 20:02
That's the real scotsman!! wearing nothing under his kilt :D

Anyways lets go back to lechon baboy.............is anyone will volunteer to get one for the party?

Shifty-Sidney
21st August 2007, 20:07
I reckon i can sort A Lechon baboy
If there are enough people and somewhere to hold the event that is suitable - lets go for it

dada
21st August 2007, 21:34
I reckon i can sort A Lechon baboy
If there are enough people and somewhere to hold the event that is suitable - lets go for it

ok, may i ask a Q? are you saying a party? filipino party??

im up to it,, he heheeh !!

bigtombowski
21st August 2007, 21:48
WOW
hey al and Mark,
im up for OCTOBER
hopefeully it can be a weekend coz i need to get time off lol

PeterB
21st August 2007, 22:12
Any time from middle of September, up to end of November would suit Ruby and me!

Maria_2300
21st August 2007, 23:58
Yehey...this is good news!

Maria_2300
22nd August 2007, 00:02
I have read that some are coming here in the Philippines on September, October and 1st week of November. Mark, I suggest 2nd week of November.

PeterB
22nd August 2007, 12:02
.. and if you're in Reading, Maria, I can offer you a lift!

Pepe n Pilar
22nd August 2007, 15:43
Thanks for starting this Mark.

I think there will be much burping after a few dozen cold ones don't you?

My re-arranged plans now mean that I shall be going to the Phils. probably 2nd week of September - and I shall stay about 3 weeks. Therefore I shall be free from 1st week October right through until Christmas.

Al.

am i invited? thanks

Shifty-Sidney
22nd August 2007, 20:38
Hiya Itsme iye,
Of course you are invited - all are welcome, errr maybe we will have to find a bigger venue?
Or mabe Alan is actually Lord Alan of Oxford!

Peanutz
23rd August 2007, 09:44
Hi ya all,
use this thread to give us a clue when you will be available to partake of Alans generous offer to feed and burp us! heheh

October is fine with me!!!:Hellooo:

dada
23rd August 2007, 12:21
come on ,,,,,,,,,,sort it now,, x

Shifty-Sidney
25th August 2007, 08:56
We can always have a few parties!! yeah! if anyone is around yorkshire etc (i know you are dada) then we could always meet up just for an evening - any Filli restaurants around yorkshire etc?
I am good with any dates around October or november - looking at going to Fill for xmas now instead.

baboyako
25th August 2007, 09:37
looking at going to Fill for xmas now instead.

:REDancedancer08:

great idea!! see you there :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

fred
25th August 2007, 09:54
Look..
Why don`t you all just come to mine??
I`ll kill the pig..
Just Bring a bottle.

Les_lady888
25th August 2007, 14:06
Woooh....it seems you are all thinking of a great party eh? :xxparty-smiley-050: ...Where's the venue?? Awww, how I wish my dear Les didn't have to postpone his coming here in Nov. We could have joined you too folks....but anyway, if anyone wants to come to Davao, I can help your way around :transam-front-ramai but well...that is if dates won't hamper my work sched. Have a great day everyone! :REDancedancer08: :BouncyHappy:

:333: :Beer:

Maria_2300
25th August 2007, 14:17
Hi all. Hopefully i can attend the party. Want me to bring something from here for the party?

Les_lady888
25th August 2007, 14:31
<<just playing around with the icons :D
:NEW3: :peepwall: << am I hit? am I?? :D
this one is kinda gross but cute :piss2: :smileybigangry: <<<now that wud really piss him off :D

dada
25th August 2007, 23:00
We can always have a few parties!! yeah! if anyone is around yorkshire etc (i know you are dada) then we could always meet up just for an evening - any Filli restaurants around yorkshire etc?
I am good with any dates around October or november - looking at going to Fill for xmas now instead.

no filipino resto here,, japanese and thai and chinese only,, and i think u and me only living round yorkshire here,, lol

Shifty-Sidney
26th August 2007, 09:25
Good morning all,
Any futher ideas for dates, we need to get something sorted on this one. The meet up has to happen wether it is a friendly `pub` gathering or we do the thing right with food and everything. can you let me or Alan know if you are definitely wanting to come and any times which are not good - we intend to set a date to suit everyone hopefully.

bigtombowski
26th August 2007, 09:27
defo wanting to come, Oct, Nov are both good for me - as long as it's a weekend

charlwill
26th August 2007, 09:39
Hey, that's a nice plan and I love go see all of u. Sad I can't make it Oxford is too far from me.:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

aug06_2006
26th August 2007, 17:36
Can i join to your party guys? hehehe

Shifty-Sidney
26th August 2007, 17:46
Hello, anyone and everyone is welcome - the more the better as long as we know how many will be there.
Definitely a weekend (especially for Tom haha).
So far we have suggestions of 13 Ocober or anytime? - i am good for anytime October or november.

Mich
27th August 2007, 02:44
guys, wanna meet up here in the Phils? :rolleyes:

Pepe n Pilar
27th August 2007, 04:36
Hi Mitch.... yea that would be great!!!..

Mich
27th August 2007, 04:43
yeah... it would nice if we too have a meeting here... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
27th August 2007, 05:46

That would be great Mitch!!!:):):)

Shifty-Sidney
27th August 2007, 06:17
Mitch and Its me,
I have a better idea - get yourselves a visa and you can come and stay with me for a while, and we can all have a real party in UK :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Les_lady888
27th August 2007, 07:36
Mitch and itsme_iye....count me in.....party in the Philippines...oh, but can we do it in Davao pls :) and not in December ...coz it will be a busy month for me....aww, too many excuses eh :D
Mark, it sure nice to join the party there in uk....but well who knows someday if God permits :) me and my dear Les can join you but definitely not this year...but maybe Les can coz he is from Yorkshire :)

pennybarry
27th August 2007, 07:45
Where's the PARTY?????? When exactly? Wanna join ehhh:Cuckoo:

Shifty-Sidney
27th August 2007, 07:48
Hi ya Penny?
are you talking about Fil or Uk party now?
If Uk then it looks like Oxford type of area, because thats closer to London and others.

Mich
27th August 2007, 07:51
that'll be fun... i havent been to davao! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i dunno Mark if we can get a Visa to UK :Erm:

still anyone interested in meeting up here in the Phils, lets talk about that.

Les_lady888
27th August 2007, 07:52
too bad...I should have invited you all to attend the Davao Festival here which was just recently celebrated......so maybe we can all meet up to and party :xxparty-smiley-050:......Is there any other city celebrating a festival soon????

:3: :prosper:

Mich
27th August 2007, 07:54
i have no idea :Erm: let's party na lang in Manila. LOL

Les_lady888
27th August 2007, 07:58
Mark, I'll inform Les about your party in Oxford so he can join too.....but errrr just make sure you wont introduce him to another pretty sexy lady eh? grrrr :angry:

jealous me :NEW3: :23_116_6[1]:
:D

PeterB
27th August 2007, 08:06
Mitch and itsme_iye....count me in.....party in the Philippines...oh, but can we do it in Davao pls :) and not in December ...coz it will be a busy month for me....aww, too many excuses eh :D

Davao sounds good to me, December, or later. December 16 is my birthday, who wants to help me celebrate my 54th? Hmmm .. I wonder whether that would conflict with Ruby's plans for celebrating my first birthday together?

Les_lady888
27th August 2007, 08:13
Hey Pete, are you coming here on December? Maybe I can help Ruby with her preparation for your bday if she so decides to celebrate it in Davao. Am I invited to the party?? :) That will be Sunday (Dec 16) so Im sure I can make it :)

purplealien
27th August 2007, 08:17
A UK meetup around October sounds good, though I am still pining for Phil, even after just one visit, lol. I am taking two weeks off work to show my gf around in October, it would be great to make some contacts.

pennybarry
27th August 2007, 08:32
Mark
How I wish to attend in the Philippines but it is impossible by now to visit due to my job:Brick:. But my husband brother will arrive in the Philippines by September to marry a Pinay and my sister's friend from London will arrive same month. They are wanting to meet couples from UK:xxgrinning--00xx3:. Will tell them about this forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wish to attend here so I can meet the members:Hellooo:

PeterB
27th August 2007, 09:04
Hey Pete, are you coming here on December? Maybe I can help Ruby with her preparation for your bday if she so decides to celebrate it in Davao. Am I invited to the party?? :) That will be Sunday (Dec 16) so Im sure I can make it :)
Yes, the plan is that we return from the UK together at the beginning of December. I guess that we won't be making any plans for celebration until then, but I'm sure it will be in Asuncion/Tagum.

silver13
28th August 2007, 10:04
Hi ya Penny?
are you talking about Fil or Uk party now?
If Uk then it looks like Oxford type of area, because thats closer to London and others.

Count me in pls:):) if it's in Oxford, I'm just close to the place and willing to meet the other members too:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

charlwill
10th September 2007, 03:20
Hi ya all,

Is the party still going on? :Erm: Seems that I never heard it for quite sometimes. Just thought to remind the organizer of this event.:yikes:

Pepe n Pilar
10th September 2007, 04:39
I would be willing to meet up with other members too who are still in Manila.....

theresa
10th September 2007, 05:25
:doh am i invited? when and where? the sounds fun? :xxparty-smiley-050::Smokin::icon_win:

party party party.

theresa
10th September 2007, 05:26
im in manila now

Pepe n Pilar
10th September 2007, 07:29
Ok....just let me know when and where shall we meet.....

mommyhere
10th September 2007, 12:30

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Let's hope Mitch that they will also set a date and venue for party here in Philippines, so we could be there too!! That's If I'm also invited...:Erm::Erm::Erm: :cwm34::cwm34:

mommyhere
10th September 2007, 12:32
im in manila now

:Hellooo: I"m from QC therese ....where are you from?

yhilres
10th September 2007, 14:32
Hello, anyone and everyone is welcome - the more the better as long as we know how many will be there.
Definitely a weekend (especially for Tom haha).
So far we have suggestions of 13 Ocober or anytime? - i am good for anytime October or november.

How about us here in the Phil, Mark? When will be our party?:)

Shifty-Sidney
10th September 2007, 20:18
hi all,
yes this will happen. I didnt want to push things while alan had disapeared.
lets make it happen. I will be in Cebu at christmas too so any meet in cebu is good for me also
Just for now in UK - lets get something sorted soon.

jimeve
10th September 2007, 21:12
hi, we will be in Bohol, Dec till end of Feb. No probs with Island hopping over
their lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mach
11th September 2007, 00:55
hi all,
yes this will happen. I didnt want to push things while alan had disapeared.
lets make it happen. I will be in Cebu at christmas too so any meet in cebu is good for me also
Just for now in UK - lets get something sorted soon.

lovely!

Shifty-Sidney
11th September 2007, 07:15
:Hellooo:
We need to get something sorted, i think late October or Erly november should be a good time looking at your posts here. last week October or 1st week november - lets do it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingxrick
11th September 2007, 08:58
are you talking Philippines or UK mark, I'm all for it if its in the phils we will be there from the 18th Oct till 8th Nov, but I suppose your talking UK meeting. Rick and Ging

Maria_2300
11th September 2007, 09:16
are you talking Philippines or UK mark, I'm all for it if its in the phils we will be there from the 18th Oct till 8th Nov, but I suppose your talking UK meeting. Rick and Ging

Please go to mich's thread. We are planning the "Pinas version" of the UK party. We wanna know the dates you are available. Thank you so much :)

theresa
11th September 2007, 18:21
:Hellooo: I"m from QC therese ....where are you from?

hi there mommyhere, im from pasig. please count me in if there will be a party.