PDA

View Full Version : Slightly Different Situation

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 16:30
:Help1: needed as simple as basic experience or knowledge.

Problem: Married Pinoy wants to marry a British National.

Situation: I have a British GF/partner and been living together for 7 months now. But before we started living together i managed to support my wife in the Phils and produce a dependant visa:Brick:, so she is now here but not with me(i know...i know...she should be with me, but NO i prefer my GF). We've had a not so happy married life before and it only lasted for the sake of the children. I've only got a Working Visa to stay here in UK, and so far...by reading most of the related posts......divorce is :BlacklistThumbdown0.
Can anybody help me what to do......Annulment is not my option.........The wife is about to go back in the Phil's and have accepted to file a divorce(if applicable to us---reason for my post). My GF is aware of the situation but we are hoping to take the relationship one step further.
Please help...advice needed.:ARsurrender:

gingxrick
21st August 2007, 17:10
Hi Caviteno, Are you saying you brought your filipino wife and children to the uk and then left them for another women,??? why did you bring them here if you didnt intend to stay together, it's sad to think they are very far from home without friends and family. hmmmmm

aromulus
21st August 2007, 17:11

Situation: I have a British GF/partner and been living together for 7 months now. But before we started living together i managed to support my wife in the Phils and produce a dependant visa:Brick:, so she is now here but not with me(i know...i know...she should be with me, but NO i prefer my GF). We've had a not so happy married life before and it only lasted for the sake of the children. I've only got a Working Visa to stay here in UK, and so far...by reading most of the related posts......divorce is :BlacklistThumbdown0.
Can anybody help me what to do......Annulment is not my option.........The wife is about to go back in the Phil's and have accepted to file a divorce(if applicable to us---reason for my post). My GF is aware of the situation but we are hoping to take the relationship one step further.

You are right...

It is a slightly different situation...:Erm:
Divorce in Phil...?:NoNo:
Someone has to be admitting to the courts, and prove, that he/she is mentally unstable or totally crazy...:Brick:

British g/f...???
Houston... we have a problem......

eljean
21st August 2007, 17:17

Answer: its not a visa problem its personal one...you are in the wrong site to ask advice first because mostly here are filipinas that got married to british men,never had a british women involve in a pinoy yeah there is one but still we didnt get to advice here because too complicated her personal life not the visa...and why annulment is not an option for you and your ex wife?i thought you no longer live together?when it is still the best option for you to make you a single person again so you can be able to marry your british gf here in uk and apply for a spouse visa back in the phil....well i think you know already the procedures of visa thing in legal manners....not unless you have something more than what you got now...i tell you straight that if u dont annul your wife back in the phil if you wanted to stay or live in uk for the rest of your life...and be with that british gf now...marry her here in uk so you will no worry for your work permit to expire...becoz this will complicate your status if you ever both decided to get married someday....:rolleyes:i hope i sense it right....Mr. Caviteño

aromulus
21st August 2007, 17:24
Well, if you are that way inclined...

Chapter 3. Void and Voidable Marriages
Art. 35. The following marriages shall be void from the beginning:
(1) Those contracted by any party below eighteen years of age even with the consent of parents or guardians;
(2) Those solemnized by any person not legally authorized to perform marriages unless such marriages were contracted with either or both parties believing in good faith that the solemnizing officer had the legal authority to do so;
(3) Those solemnized without license, except those covered the preceding Chapter;
(4) Those bigamous or polygamous marriages not failing under Article 41;
(5) Those contracted through mistake of one contracting party as to the identity of the other; and
(6) Those subsequent marriages that are void under Article 53.
Art. 36. A marriage contracted by any party who, at the time of the celebration, was psychologically incapacitated to comply with the essential marital obligations of marriage, shall likewise be void even if such incapacity becomes manifest only after its solemnization. (As amended by Executive Order 227)

And there is more if you click the link

http://www.weddingsatwork.com/culture_laws_familycode01.shtml

Bye...

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 17:29
****info:it is the wifes own decision to come here and live with her relatives,just gave her a hand(its for the children anyway).*************

And for the kids....they live with my mum as of now---provided i am supporting them.

British g/f...???
Houston... we have a problem......

lol :icon_lol: Aromulus, i didnt know nobody likes British Females:icon_lol:. Probably i just found a sensible one that can understand me!!!

marry her here in uk so you will no worry for your work permit to expire...becoz this will complicate your status if you ever both decided to get married someday....i hope i sense it right....Mr. Caviteņo

??? How do i do this eljean???? exactly my problem.

note...it is also for the sake of the kids why Annulment is not an option for me.

eljean
21st August 2007, 17:46
well i tell you what...there are so many filipina in here that the first thing they ever settle is the annulment with their previous marriage becoz if you have plans to marry this brit girl someday then you have to prove that you are lawfully free to do so...or if not then the marriage will be void anyway no matter what if you stay married to your ex back in the PI...so the only option is to annul your wife back in the PI.make your self available first b4 doing any future plans or marrying again...if you think its for the sake of your children to stay married with your ex i dont think so...how bout your wife if she decided to get married again?what do u think she will do or does she wanted to stay married with you to ?even if you are with somebody now?:NoNo:

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 17:58
Thanks eljean

It's just a silly conservative law back home but i am aware that the law is there and i am bound to that.

But....is there any other way to get married in here? Probably Divorce is an option but not Annulment for the reason that it is VERY EXPENSIVE and without any assurance that it will be granted.
Another reason really is for me to be able to stay here longer...been talking to the wife and she has approved for a Divorce if applicable. And my GF is also willing to take the risk just to be with me.

Mrs Daddy
21st August 2007, 18:00
good that i not married a filipino.:D blimey i pity for the ex wife:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

eljean
21st August 2007, 18:07
now youre talking....:D

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 18:07
good that i not married a filipino.:D blimey i pity for the ex wife:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

lol :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:It is not always a the mans fault that relationships dont work! Things happen to everybody.... I did my best.....tried but failed!

scotsfiancee
21st August 2007, 18:10
Thanks eljean

It's just a silly conservative law back home but i am aware that the law is there and i am bound to that.

But....is there any other way to get married in here? Probably Divorce is an option but not Annulment for the reason that it is VERY EXPENSIVE and without any assurance that it will be granted.
Another reason really is for me to be able to stay here longer...been talking to the wife and she has approved for a Divorce if applicable. And my GF is also willing to take the risk just to be with me.

Thanks and you just admit it, that you want to stay for long here UK.... which is very obvious:rolleyes:

Well, follow all the rules! it could take a while for you to settle here if that's what you planned about.....

when is your visa runs out?
how long you've been here?

Your situition is quite similar to YUNALAS, if you can remember guys!

Here are some of her threads http://filipinaroses.com/search.php?searchid=59499

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 18:23
I do want to stay longer here and thats not a problem, I still got less than 2 years to stay but for the reason that i found a new lifeand wanting to take one step further like settling down with our own house, i am looking for an answer to my situation....I have an option to go to US with the help of my relatives but since i've got a GF here for considerably 11 months now(longer than some of my past relationships) and she is asking me to stay with her...... i am seriously looking for options.

scotsfiancee
21st August 2007, 18:32
Options:

Start to file for your annulment since you still have 2 years here,as you know it could take a while to process. Then apply fiance visa!

If that how keen you are to be with her:cwm38:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 18:39
First, money is a big problem here.... next is that, everybody in th Phil's will have something to worry about. Just trying to do this as quiet and simple as i can.

eljean
21st August 2007, 18:40
FINAL ANSWER:Mr. Caviteno lam ko tagalog ka kasi obvious ba sa pangalan mo pa lang...ano ba talaga ang gusto mo mangyari?kasi di mo tinutumbok ang gusto mo talaga mangyari eh gusto mo ba sa uk dahil sa gf mo na briton o dahil sa opportunidad lang?gusto mo sya pakasalan pero ayaw mo namang i annul ang asawa mo sa pinas na alam mo naman na hanggat kasal ka pa sa kanya pwede pa sa maghabol kahit saang lupalop kapa ng mundo dahil legal parin kayong mag asawa...then mahal mo ba talaga ang briton na babae o ginagamit mo lang sya para makakuha ka ng permanent na visa na alam mo namang kailangan mo lang pakasalan sa legal na paraan ang isang tao para makastay ka so kailang wala kang sabit lahat ng papeles mo legal kasi di naman kami nagapply na me asawa kami sa pinas na naiwan...nagpakasal kami sa mga briton na ito dahil mahal namin at saka responsable sila kumpara sa mga pinoy na lalaki:icon_lol:sa totoo lang ha...at saka kung para sa mga anak mo naman...wala naman din problema kasi pwede mo parin naman siguro suportahan sila kahit mag asawa ulit...kasi nga yan ang batas sa pinas...
dito sa uk kung magpapakasal ka kailangan nga dito papeles na nagpapatunay na single kana ulit...at saka kung working permit lang ang hawak mo kailangan mo paring umuwi ng pinas kung mag eexpire na visa mo dito pero kung ang plano mo naman na di na umuwi at ang naiisip mo na paraan ay ang mag asawa na lang ng briton pero ayaw mong hiwalayan ang asawa mo sa pinas ay wala talagang pupuntahan ang plano mong iyan...baka di ka na tuluyan pang makabalik ng uk...sana naiintindihan mo na ngayon ang mga sinasabi ko sa yo....nasa sayo ang problema kailangan mo lang ilagay sa tama ang lahat...
tama at legal lam mo namang masyado ng naghihigpit ang immigration ngayon sa mga immigrants diba....di kami nagaadvice sa mga bagay na di namin pinagdaanan...lahat kami dito ginawa at tinupad ang mga patakaran ng home office para makasama namin ang aming mga asawa...at sana gets mo narin ito...:D

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 18:51
FINAL ANSWER:Mr. Caviteno lam ko tagalog ka kasi obvious ba sa pangalan mo pa lang...ano ba talaga ang gusto mo mangyari?kasi di mo tinutumbok ang gusto mo talaga mangyari eh gusto mo ba sa uk dahil sa gf mo na briton o dahil sa opportunidad lang?gusto mo sya pakasalan pero ayaw mo namang i annul ang asawa mo sa pinas na alam mo naman na hanggat kasal ka pa sa kanya pwede pa sa maghabol kahit saang lupalop kapa ng mundo dahil legal parin kayong mag asawa...then mahal mo ba talaga ang briton na babae o ginagamit mo lang sya para makakuha ka ng permanent na visa na alam mo namang kailangan mo lang pakasalan sa legal na paraan ang isang tao para makastay ka so kailang wala kang sabit lahat ng papeles mo legal kasi di naman kami nagapply na me asawa kami sa pinas na naiwan...nagpakasal kami sa mga briton na ito dahil mahal namin at saka responsable sila kumpara sa mga pinoy na lalaki:icon_lol:sa totoo lang ha...at saka kung para sa mga anak mo naman...wala naman din problema kasi pwede mo parin naman siguro suportahan sila kahit mag asawa ulit...kasi nga yan ang batas sa pinas...
dito sa uk kung magpapakasal ka kailangan nga dito papeles na nagpapatunay na single kana ulit...at saka kung working permit lang ang hawak mo kailangan mo paring umuwi ng pinas kung mag eexpire na visa mo dito pero kung ang plano mo naman na di na umuwi at ang naiisip mo na paraan ay ang mag asawa na lang ng briton pero ayaw mong hiwalayan ang asawa mo sa pinas ay wala talagang pupuntahan ang plano mong iyan...baka di ka na tuluyan pang makabalik ng uk...sana naiintindihan mo na ngayon ang mga sinasabi ko sa yo....nasa sayo ang problema kailangan mo lang ilagay sa tama ang lahat...
tama at legal lam mo namang masyado ng naghihigpit ang immigration ngayon sa mga immigrants diba....di kami nagaadvice sa mga bagay na di namin pinagdaanan...lahat kami dito ginawa ang tinupad ang mga patakaran ng home office para makasama namin ang aming mga asawa...at sana gets mo narin ito...:D

haha di yan applicable sa lahat! In my post earlier not all men are the reason why relationships doesnt work.

Thanks po to all the advices but my mind is at:furious3: right now! And fact(of course this will stay as a matter of my own opinion) i do love my GF here. The difference between us is that i came here and found her rather than coming here because of someone else. That makes everything complicated! oh well, life!!!! :ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Anyway....Final Answer.....I want to marry her! (Unbelievable but true!):cwm38:

eljean
21st August 2007, 18:53
well this case is closed then good luck and may love be with you ...:D

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 18:59
Thanks! Everybody is searching for a better and happy life...there are things that we want that makes us happy or makes that somebody we love happy!

Sadly things are sometimes hard rather than complicated.

eljean
21st August 2007, 19:15
if life is easy then there will be no rules...and no one will search for it...the more obstacle you overcome the more it makes you become a better person...

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 19:21
if life is easy then there will be no rules...and no one will search for it...the more obstacle you overcome the more it makes you become a better person...

Yep, you are right....and hopefully for one more time, that applies to me.

Chrisirene
21st August 2007, 19:39
Kawawa Naman Nang Asawa At Mga Anak Mo Na Naiwan Sa Pinas:angry::angry::angry::bigcry:... Well Good Luck To U AND Ur New Life Here With Brit Girl...wish U Luck!!!!

Caviteņo
21st August 2007, 19:44
Thanks! But the kids are still part of the plan.

tiger@tigress
21st August 2007, 22:15
Eljean is right If you wanna marry your G/F you must file annulment first in the Phils kasi hindi ka naman ikakasal dito kung walang kang proof na your legaly free.. As long as you and your wife know your responsibility to your children as parents nobody can judge you as far as i know lahat ng magulang gustong bigyan ng kumpletong pamilya ang kanilang mga anak... If you are very much inlove with your GF thats good ilagay mo lang sa tama.. Good luck

baboyako
21st August 2007, 22:41
http://www.specsavers.co.uk/specsavers_2005/images/home/logo.jpg:xxparty-smiley-004:

bigtombowski
21st August 2007, 23:20
haha

LEAHnew
22nd August 2007, 10:27
cAVITEŅo...hmmmm sounds familiar in ur situation....:Erm:
iF U THINK NA DI nag wowork out relationship nyo then tapusin mo ng maayos...mahirap pumasok sa panibagong pag-ibig sa maling paraan......IN ORDER TO FULFILL HAPPINESS START IT IN A RIGHT WAY....

vbkelly
22nd August 2007, 10:49
haha di yan applicable sa lahat! In my post earlier not all men are the reason why relationships doesnt work.

Thanks po to all the advices but my mind is at:furious3: right now! And fact(of course this will stay as a matter of my own opinion) i do love my GF here. The difference between us is that i came here and found her rather than coming here because of someone else. That makes everything complicated! oh well, life!!!! :ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Anyway....Final Answer.....I want to marry her! (Unbelievable but true!):cwm38:

hi caviteno divorce or annul its up to you but you need to do something to your ex wife to become free to marry again,if its not you ended of jail bcoz that is bigamy which is against the law

Caviteņo
22nd August 2007, 22:17
hi caviteno divorce or annul its up to you but you need to do something to your ex wife to become free to marry again,if its not you ended of jail bcoz that is bigamy which is against the law

Thats my problem:doh ....wife already agreed for the divorce but seems not applicable to my situation:bigcry: Ohhh well.

Caviteņo
22nd August 2007, 22:34
iF U THINK NA DI nag wowork out relationship nyo then tapusin mo ng maayos...mahirap pumasok sa panibagong pag-ibig sa maling paraan......IN ORDER TO FULFILL HAPPINESS START IT IN A RIGHT WAY....

What can u advice me, from your experience with that familiar situation???

gracia143
23rd August 2007, 03:41
Can I ask you something? Did your marriage took place here in the Philippines? If so, however hard you try to seek divorce in another country or any other parts of the world for that matter your marriage will still be valid here in the Philippines. Your only option is to file annulment back home. And for you to do that is to make yourself available when you file it, be there on the court hearings or just one court hearing if the other person won't contest. Spend a fortune to insure that the process would have a positive outcome. It is very complicated indeed! Would you be willing to do that? If not, then...case closed. We will just keep banging our heads on the wall then:Brick::Brick::Brick: , such a tough situation you are in. Hope you will find the solution though. Good day!

LEAHnew
23rd August 2007, 03:50
Similar situation to my neighbor that nearly convicted.:bigcry:..Huh...sorry to say...
gOOD Luck anyway...Hope u gonna fix it soon...

Pepe n Pilar
23rd August 2007, 06:04

Hi Caviteno,
Kung gusto mo pakasalan ang brit gf mo at ang asawa mo pumayag na din sa annulment then go ahead. You have to file annulment first before marrying this gf of yours. As long as you don't forget your responsibilities with your kids. Good luck!!!!

pennybarry
23rd August 2007, 07:08
Why not give yourself to think more, a hundred times, a thousand times. You are in a confused situation. You may still love your wife because you can't hardly divorce her. You said you love your GF but listen to your heart, as it maybe only desire. Don't say your wife is crazy as she agreed for an annulment. I am sure she understands your situation thats why she agreed. I wish your children goodluck:doh

vbkelly
23rd August 2007, 09:02
you can't annul your ex wife bcoz you still love her and that is a big bang in your ego haha and you dont want her to marry again and you know what your selfish

Caviteņo
23rd August 2007, 16:38
you can't annul your ex wife bcoz you still love her and that is a big bang in your ego haha and you dont want her to marry again and you know what your selfish

Thanks....i will if you give me the money!!!:) She can do what she wants as far as i know. Never stop her from doing that.:Cuckoo:

joebloggs
23rd August 2007, 20:30
oh the filipina's are after your blood:cwm23:

my wife just told me, the wife of her younger brother has left him, and gone back to her parents taking their 2 young kids for good, hes been fooling around with other women, even took one of them to thier own home:NoNo:.. so much for the vows he made, i'm not even religious, but i would never cheat on my wife.. its easy to walk away... when there's problems... and put yourself first before your wife and kids.

and their are always innocent victims,, usually the wife and kids, put yourself in your wifes shoes, see how it feels... or how are your kids going to feel...

as tracy in big brother says "SORT IT" ....

me and my wife had problems.. but we sorted them out, 5 years later were happy and still married.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
23rd August 2007, 20:50
Whichever way you decide to go, it is in your hands alone.

As you said yourself, your situation is different, extremely different and difficult to deal with.

Needless to say, I agree with many other people... The kids will suffer. No matter who they live with.
The perfect environment, forchildren, always is with the biological parents.
Shifting the responsability onto your parents does not absolve you of your natural obbligation towards them.

After reflecting on the subject for a couple of days, I am sure of the fact that you are making a huge mistake, something which you might regret at a later date.

Your British g/f will not put up with your kids at any time, and will resent having to share you with them.

The moment She realizes that you will not be free, the Praying Mantis will rip you to bits and leave you for greener pastures...

Only my two centavos worth...

Good luck, anyway...

kentish
23rd August 2007, 21:27
Welcome caviteno,

You are in a tough situation really. Dont you know that females or your wife has the power to make your life very difficult? Your wife can just say its fine that you are with another girl and ok for annulment but when it comes the time she will not agree to it. And my guess is that she will just say, anyway shes the original and your gf the kabit and no able minded woman want to just be a mistress.
If I was in your wifes' shoes I WILL DEMAND everything from you especially money, I will milk you till you are very dry. Thats just my opinion anyway.

But then again we dont much about the root and tip of your situation, who did first, second and so on.
Take care.

Caviteņo
23rd August 2007, 22:42
Thanks everyone, i appreciate all your advices....and some "comments"....needless to say, doesnt matter what they ask from me....i have got NOTHING on my hand to give. In the near future might be, but thats gonna be in black and white, not for me for the kids as the priority.

Mrs Daddy
25th August 2007, 12:09
pahabol... your username just suit you really:NoNo::NoNo:

kentish
25th August 2007, 15:14
pahabol too,
To caviteno, long as your wife agree to be a standby(pangreserba) if things dont work with you and your gf; and your gf agree to be the other woman then that would be FINE I think. But thats just my opinion.

Caviteņo
26th August 2007, 08:07
pahabol too,
To caviteno, long as your wife agree to be a standby(pangreserba) if things dont work with you and your gf; and your gf agree to be the other woman then that would be FINE I think. But thats just my opinion.

Thanks again....But nobody said "reserba"....Our relationship is finished....Thats why i am looking for anything like an advice on what i can do.....all i get are criticism and judgment. I am not a daft person not to understand most of you, nor bothered about the criticism, nobody knows me and my situation. The only problem is the law i am bound to in the Phil's. Some of you maybe lucky in a relationship, i just hope it lasts and things wont go wrong.

joebloggs
26th August 2007, 08:44
.Our relationship is finished... Some of you maybe lucky in a relationship, i just hope it lasts and things wont go wrong.

when you say 'our' you both feel the same way that its over? , or is it 'my' relationship is over with my wife or husband? .. is this a one way thing ? .. i suppose if you both have agreed its over and moved on, the only ones hurt will be your kids, then good luck to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

me and the wife had major problems for a long time, but we stuck at it and worked it out. Long distance relationships are difficult enough, never mind being married and 6000 miles away... :NoNo:

charlwill
26th August 2007, 09:29
Caviteno, if you are now a British citizen (dont know if u are) then ur problem is over coz divorced is valid in the Phils. as long as ur wife is a filipina. But if you're still a filipino citizen then you have to do the annulment proceedings. Your problem is similar to mine but yours is very complicated in such a way.

Mrs Daddy
26th August 2007, 19:23
Caviteno, if you are now a British citizen (dont know if u are) then ur problem is over coz divorced is valid in the Phils.

When is that implemented:Erm:Sorry but I didnt know that:NoNo:As far as I know divorce is a :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: not unless its been implemented recently:Erm:

to Caviteno,yep we dont know your situation but from the time you accepted that woman(your ex) to be your wife.You have to tackle all the circumstances what ever may it be in life.as you both said your vows so you have to work it out.why not give it another go.just an advise :)

charlwill
26th August 2007, 20:08
[quote=Mrs Daddy;32090]When is that implemented:Erm:Sorry but I didnt know that:NoNo:As far as I know divorce is a :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: not unless its been implemented recently:Erm:

Yes, Mrs. Daddy. I was saying that coz I have just done it. But before I submitted to that I spend alot of time speaking to my lawyer back to PI and he said that to me. I am not satisfied with what my lawyer told to me. So, I consulted again to one of lawyer in Makati (whose specialty is annulment) and he said the same thing what my lawyer told me. As long as we are a filipino citizen and the one who filed divorced is our brit husband (or any citizen or even a filipino who is no longer a citzen of PI) the divorced is VERY VALID in our own country. Brit or any other citizen can REMARRY AGAIN OR EVEN US CAN REMARRY AGAIN WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE.Take it from me I HAVE DONE IT. Needless to say (though) whose fault it was why my marriage end up. I am talking here from my experience in life and not telling tales.

eljean
26th August 2007, 20:37
hey mr caviteno i found a good solution to your case....i just remember this...but i hope you will like the idea...since you dont want to lost any of the two women in your life your ex and your present gf i suggest that you should go into converting as an islam believer as they have this rule that you can marry as 4 times as you can for as long as you do provide for each of them without being question and charge bigamy...and still can remarry without asking for annulment or divorce from your ex wife.....:D:icon_lol::Rasp:

kentish
26th August 2007, 22:32
what i can do.....all i get are criticism and judgment. I am not a daft person not to understand most of you, nor bothered about the criticism, nobody knows me and my situation. The only problem is the law i am bound to in the Phil's. Some of you maybe lucky in a relationship, i just hope it lasts and things wont go wrong.

Mr Caviteno, I'm not criticising you, i'm just sharing some opinion about your situation. And yes you are right we don't know you and we do not know the whole situation but maybe you can relate some more if you want to so people can here can understand more.
As for the law in the PI about annulment, I don't see any problem why you cannot do it. How did the other members in this forum did it? I they can, then why can't you?
I wish you the best and your families...take care.

Mich
27th August 2007, 02:54
there are people whom you can go for professional advice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Caviteņo
27th August 2007, 05:14
hey mr caviteno i found a good solution to your case....i just remember this...but i hope you will like the idea...since you dont want to lost any of the two women in your life your ex and your present gf i suggest that you should go into converting as an islam believer as they have this rule that you can marry as 4 times as you can for as long as you do provide for each of them without being question and charge bigamy...and still can remarry without asking for annulment or divorce from your ex wife.....:D:icon_lol::Rasp:

I didnt say that i dont want to lose my first relationship...... as i said its finished...... annulment is too expensive and no assurance. And by the way thanks, hope our muslim brothers and sisters dont misunderstood your ":D:icon_lol::Rasp:".

Here is the summary of the problem where i am seeking an advice for...

I want to get settled here with my gf and since my papers says i am married when i entered UK, i am now trying to sort it through Divorce not annulment. The wife already agreed to that. Ive been here for more than a year, so what i am asking is (if anyone had an experience or knowledge) will i be qualified to apply for a divorce?

To all, thanks. We all want a happy life, not turning my back on the responsibilities,but also thinking about my happiness. I am merely seeking an information and anything will be appreciated as i have to everything thats been said.

Caviteņo
27th August 2007, 05:16
there are people whom you can go for professional advice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Mitch, already got an appointment for that. still others experience can help me a lot in the process.

Mich
27th August 2007, 08:00
Thanks Mitch, already got an appointment for that. still others experience can help me a lot in the process.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck on that.

pennybarry
27th August 2007, 08:10
If you feel you've been criticized, please don't take it positively, you can take it as a challenge to move on.
I would like to share to you about the one I know with the same situation like yours. He is in America and with 2 kids and wife in the Philippines. This man he said he fall in love with a white. And his wife, a teacher understand his situation. But two kids receiving financial support from their dad. The new couple married in the US and after several years, he wanted to be reunited with his ex wife. He said he still love his ex after many years.They are now in the Philippines living happily.
As we know, many filipino men do comeback to their family after they realized they still love their wife and family. That's why I told you to think a hundred times, a thousand times. As a saying goes in the Philippines, "ANG PAG-AASAWA AY DI GAWANG BIRO, HINDI KANIN NA MAINIT NA KAPAG ISINUBO AT NAPASO AY PILIT NA ILULUWA"
Whatever your decision is, goodluck to you, and you are right, that children must be the first priority as they still need your support and guidance.

tiger@tigress
27th August 2007, 08:59

Thants the advice!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ervenescence
27th August 2007, 09:18
Can afford to have an english girl and replace your poor wife? but then you can't afford to get an annulment or divorce because of money matters?
Duh! :doh

I think getting a new english girl is more expensive than leaving your filipina wife.

wynna
27th August 2007, 20:00
It seems like you wanted to get out from this situation but you're not really ready to have a go with the options or solutions that is possible for you. You said that the only option for you is "Divorce" which you know yourself that it is not applicable to you and you dont want annulment coz its too expensive for you "which is your only option really cos you need to abide by the law of Phils since you're still a fil. citizen". You also said that you wanted to do it as quiet and simple as you can but you also know that it is not as simple as what you think your situation is...
If you are really seriously looking for an option, then wait 'til you speak to your solicitor and you'll get the proper advise that you want.

kentish
28th August 2007, 12:10
i am now trying to sort it through Divorce not annulment.

Diyos ko naman Dong kulit mo 'no, you cannot divorce your wife while you are still Filipino national neither her to divorce you if she is a Filipino. If you want to then wait till you become a citizen of a country where divorce is legal.