PDA

View Full Version : how time flies

stevewool
20th January 2013, 17:18
well just going through some old mail, and it was oct 19th that they received all our stuff for the ILR so thats over 3 months ago, i am pleased we did not pay the extra fee, the wait goes so quickly and that extra cash could be spent on more shoes and bags too dont forget that ladies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th January 2013, 18:46
Yes, :iagree: the older we get, the quicker *time seems to pass ... UNLESS, of course, we're in a hurry - desperate to know the outcome of something particularly stressful (such as an important exam, or a visa application) :23_111_9[1]: - when *it invariably appears to drag. :Brick:

han
20th January 2013, 20:33
:wink: It's so true- time seems so quick. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I still remember, the sleepless nights when I was in the Manila- 2011. Working as a call center agent, and at the same time reading, reading, and busy with the fiance visa preparation until the filing date and the waiting time, then got the visa. And now, I am already here in the UK granted with FLR and reviewing/preparing for ILR- my husband and I always look back and we always say how time flies :biggrin: :biggrin:
You can't believe how the days just went on and on and the amount of things you achieved within that span of time (phew)...

At the moment- it's been snowing :36_1_26[1]::36_1_26[1]: so just really at home keeping ourseleves warm :tea_cup5: and I don't really mind it as I know time will just fly by and this winter pass and so I am excited for spring.. summer... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th January 2013, 21:49
that extra cash could be spent on more shoes and bags too dont forget that ladies :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_rolleyes: ... bet the MEN would prefer to forget it, though! :doh