PDA

View Full Version : Pete Doherty

KeithD
21st August 2007, 13:41
This guy is making a joke of out useless criminal system :NoNo: ....now the police have messed up big style.....this guy is a great example to the yobbo's of today.....two fingers as he comes out the court.....take as many drugs as you like the courts do bugger all........

walesrob
21st August 2007, 13:43
This guy is making a joke of out useless criminal system :NoNo: ....now the police have messed up big style.....this guy is a great example to the yobbo's of today.....two fingers as he comes out the court.....take as many drugs as you like the courts do bugger all........

Welcome to Great Britain 2007, Keith. :action-smiley-081:

KeithD
21st August 2007, 15:43
I had to phone the police this morning......shifty scouser prowling around the garden......the copper informed me it was my reflection in the window :doh

Alan
21st August 2007, 20:08
Another reason to leave these shores. Have you seen the 'scum' that the media call 'celebrities?'

When I was in the music business - I could rattle off the top 50 in the charts - no probs - I knew the ups - downs - how many weeks in charts etc....

Ask me to run through the charts today and I'm stumped at - errr - none.

REALLY winds me up!!!!

People in non-productive industries get paid fortunes - music - theatre - film - sport. Yet the people who are necessary to keep this country ticking - doctors - nurses - police - dustbinmen - cleaners etc.... get paid a pittance!!!!

Somebody tell me - where is the sense?

Al.

KeithD
21st August 2007, 20:27
Have you seen the 'scum' that the media call 'celebrities?'
Rolling stones....Ozzy Osbourne....Quo.....many more from the 60's & 70's all druggie drunks humping anything put infront of them :)

Same with 'binge drinking' women.....media farce....just as many drunken women now as when I was clubbing in the 80's......they've only started keeping stats for a few years.

bigtombowski
21st August 2007, 20:27
you think doctors get paid a pittance?

andypaul
21st August 2007, 22:49
you think doctors get paid a pittance?

Hardly minimum wage but in comparsion to some z list celbs they get sfa.

andypaul
21st August 2007, 22:53
Have you seen the 'scum' that the media call 'celebrities?'
Rolling stones....Ozzy Osbourne....Quo.....many more from the 60's & 70's all druggie drunks humping anything put infront of them :)

Same with 'binge drinking' women.....media farce....just as many drunken women now as when I was clubbing in the 80's......they've only started keeping stats for a few years.

I'll agree with both of those comments but i think most people its the helpless if you find your self in a situatioin if you get mugged people unlikely to step in if they do the crimnals human rights will have been breached.

KeithD
22nd August 2007, 09:24
if you get mugged people unlikely to step in if they do the crimnals human rights will have been breached.

That's a hyped up media myth, things are the same now as they always have been, back in the 1800's Old London town, folk would not go out at night because of muggings & murders, and no one helped other folk out then due to the knife crime.

It's all over-hyped media, stats, and hysteria these days, same as the fact that everyone is a child molester......probably more in Roman days!!

walesrob
22nd August 2007, 10:06
I'll agree with both of those comments but i think most people its the helpless if you find your self in a situatioin if you get mugged people unlikely to step in if they do the crimnals human rights will have been breached.

Your not a Daily Mail reader are you? I am :Rasp:

On a more serious note, how can the human rights of a criminal who has murdered override that of a family whose loving father and wife has been killed. To me, this ruling implies that the headmaster who was killed is a second-class citizen, the killer gets the better treatment, and his rights come before that of the murdered mans' family. Its twisted and sick if you ask me, and no wonder criminals can get away with anything, knowing full well they will have their human rights put before anyone and anything else. Also, what is the point in having rules and regulations only for them to be overruled on grounds of Human Rights? No wonder people have no faith in "British Justice" and they are quite right to look away or take no action if theres a criminal act taking place right in front of them.

andypaul
22nd August 2007, 20:51
That's a hyped up media myth, things are the same now as they always have been, back in the 1800's Old London town, folk would not go out at night because of muggings & murders, and no one helped other folk out then due to the knife crime.

It's all over-hyped media, stats, and hysteria these days, same as the fact that everyone is a child molester......probably more in Roman days!!

Nope just live in London where things have change din a few years.

Living in london i can think of spefic events where events say in 2000 and now in 2007 where what happens has changed.

Things have always been dodgy if you go the worng place bump into the worng person but people would step in more often. I actually hear "handy" mates of all ages younger and older than me who now say they will not step in when i know in the past they would have.

To many people living here who have no fear or understanding of right and wrong and carry a weapon not afraid to use it.

For example sitting on a bus in say 2002 the driver would 90 percent of the time stop the bus untill the problem was sorted, now in most cases he will just carry on and not comment in most cases. When they try they are challanged and the usual response if he says "get off" is you can't do that its agasint my rights.

Thats what i have experienced in person not read or listened to via the media.

andypaul
22nd August 2007, 20:53
Your not a Daily Mail reader are you? I am :Rasp:

On a more serious note, how can the human rights of a criminal who has murdered override that of a family whose loving father and wife has been killed. To me, this ruling implies that the headmaster who was killed is a second-class citizen, the killer gets the better treatment, and his rights come before that of the murdered mans' family. Its twisted and sick if you ask me, and no wonder criminals can get away with anything, knowing full well they will have their human rights put before anyone and anything else. Also, what is the point in having rules and regulations only for them to be overruled on grounds of Human Rights? No wonder people have no faith in "British Justice" and they are quite right to look away or take no action if theres a criminal act taking place right in front of them.

Nope just read the free london papers although some of them are linked with the evening standard which is part of same group of papers the mail is published by.

nigel
16th December 2007, 20:42
I bought a Big issue once and it just happened to have a pic of Pete Doherty on the cover, I made some comment to the guy about him and he said "I meet Pete Doherty in Epsom once, the guy was a total f:censored:ing a:censored:ole!" :icon_lol:

nigel
16th December 2007, 20:46
I once gave some change to a homeless guy and said "There you go, buy yourself a cup of tea or something" He said "You can f:censored: off! I'm getting p:censored:ed!!" A little rude of course, but hard not to see the funny side!!:icon_lol:

Alan
16th December 2007, 21:47
I once gave some change to a homeless guy and said "There you go, buy yourself a cup of tea or something" He said "You can f:censored: off! I'm getting p:censored:ed!!" A little rude of course, but hard not to see the funny side!!:icon_lol:

I like that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

At least the guy was honest.

Al.:)

Gavanddal
17th December 2007, 20:32
My grandmother gave a cuppa and a sarnie to a guy who knocked on their door saying he was hungry. 5 minutes later he had left without eating the food.
Apparently he had knocked on every door in the road saying he was hungry hoping people would give him money and my grandmothers neighbour had given him a meal.

So, you see there are scammers here too.

Gavanddal
17th December 2007, 20:35
...and back to the original subject, how can someone like that waster PD be so famous just for being a druggie? He's done sod all else to make himself famous!

KeithD
17th December 2007, 20:45
Amy Winohouse......Female Smackhead No.1

andypaul
17th December 2007, 22:28
My grandmother gave a cuppa and a sarnie to a guy who knocked on their door saying he was hungry. 5 minutes later he had left without eating the food.
Apparently he had knocked on every door in the road saying he was hungry hoping people would give him money and my grandmothers neighbour had given him a meal.

So, you see there are scammers here too.

Was on the Tube passing though baker st a few weeks back minding me own business and i hear someone talking loudly up the other end.

Basically this bloke is putting on a sob story how he needs so much money to get a bed for the night ( it was 2 or 3 in the afternoon) as he walked along some mugs (tourists, out of towners) put in a few coins in a old coffe cup, i ignored him as did most of the workers. As he got to the end to young guys started asking him some questions and had a quick convo and said you be good at sales, if you really need a job you wanna come with us to see our boss? The guy made an excuse and of onto the next carriage to carry on scaming:rolleyes:
From the reaction of the two guys they looked like they were geniune about trying to help him, but there you go.

KeithD
17th December 2007, 23:08
Plenty of jobs for West Indian couriers :rolleyes:

Gavanddal
17th December 2007, 23:23
.....and the so called "homeless", I've seen them bedding down for the night at four in the afternoon rather than getting off their :butthead: and looking for work/ housing.

Many of these people seem to choose this lifestyle rather than through unfortunate circumstances.

aromulus
18th December 2007, 09:32
.....and the so called "homeless", I've seen them bedding down for the night at four in the afternoon rather than getting off their :butthead: and looking for work/ housing.

Many of these people seem to choose this lifestyle rather than through unfortunate circumstances.

About this time last year there was a blonde scouse berd sitting outside Poundland in Wrexham.
With a filthy blanket covering her legs, begging for money from passers by. An absolute sight...:NoNo:
At about 4 o'clockish, after shopping, I walked with one of my kids to the bus station, for him to take the bus back to Mold.
While we were waiting, that berd comes around the corner and dashes to the "ladies" carrying a satchel along.
About 10/15 minute later she comes out again, but the transformation was unbelievable.
Gone are all the rags she was wearing, replaced by real decent clothes, some of them expensive stuff.
On the way back to the car park, after my kid left, there she was, as large as life, having a pint and a fag in Weatherspoons... :doh

Alan
18th December 2007, 22:58
About this time last year there was a blonde scouse berd sitting outside Poundland in Wrexham.
With a filthy blanket covering her legs, begging for money from passers by. An absolute sight...:NoNo:
At about 4 o'clockish, after shopping, I walked with one of my kids to the bus station, for him to take the bus back to Mold.
While we were waiting, that berd comes around the corner and dashes to the "ladies" carrying a satchel along.
About 10/15 minute later she comes out again, but the transformation was unbelievable.
Gone are all the rags she was wearing, replaced by real decent clothes, some of them expensive stuff.
On the way back to the car park, after my kid left, there she was, as large as life, having a pint and a fag in Weatherspoons... :doh

That was me mate!!!:D

Al.:)

KeithD
19th December 2007, 09:52
:yikes: He paid you £3.47 for sex :cwm24:

nigel
19th December 2007, 19:48
Oh come on guys!! I just think that homeless people are mostly just funny buggers!! They find it hard to fit in for some reason, they've got drink and drug problems maybe? :Erm: Aren't we supposed to help those less fortunate than ourselves? Especially this time of year!! " 'tis the season to be jolly! fa la, la la laaaaa, la, laaaa laaaa laaaa!" :BouncyHappy:

rob36london
28th December 2007, 23:07
Yes I agree. Lighten up!