PDA

View Full Version : Question For the Mods

stevie c
18th January 2013, 23:03
Hi Mods, what does it take to be upgraded from a Respected Member to a Trusted Member?
I would have thought if someone had been a member for two years or more with over 2,000 posts this warrants becoming a Trusted Member, i.e. Dedworth has been a member for 4yrs with over 9,000 posts but is still a Respected Member. Just my opinion - don't mean to offend :Erm:

Michael Parnham
18th January 2013, 23:06
Interesting question! :Erm:

Dedworth
19th January 2013, 00:05
Evening Stevie..... I'm quite happy as a Respected Member down in the 'engine room' of the forum - might be dangerous if I was trusted too much :biggrin:

grahamw48
19th January 2013, 00:14
I'd be happy to nominate either of you. :smile:

Sorry, absent-minded me never thinks of such things. doh !:doh

stevie c
19th January 2013, 00:19
Evening Stevie..... I'm quite happy as a Respected Member down in the 'engine room' of the forum - might be dangerous if I was trusted too much :biggrin:

Evening Ded I'm sure you won't be too dangerous lol.... It was just a thought how the Mods & Keith the boss makes a decision as to who gets upgraded to Trusted

stevie c
19th January 2013, 00:20
I'd be happy to nominate either of you. :smile:

Sorry, absent-minded me never thinks of such things. doh !:doh

Many thanks Graham I'm sure we will both get there in the end

grahamw48
19th January 2013, 00:22
You'd just have to learn the funny handshake. lol :icon_lol:

I think normally somebody just suggests your name Steve.

Now that you've mentioned it though, who knows, summat may happen. :biggrin:

I can't see any reason for not welcoming either of you good gents into the fold. :smile:

Iani
19th January 2013, 01:22
Could I nominate a new category............."Huge Member"

fred
19th January 2013, 01:32
Stevie.. Nothing to do with the Mods.. All we do here is delete spam.. Lots and lots of spam. :Brick:

Doc Alan
19th January 2013, 10:08
I would also be happy to nominate you Stevie and Ded. You have both been loyal members :smile:

I also respect you Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

As for Fred, you understate your value to the forum, I respect you also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm just sorry I haven't met you for real !

I've nothing to gain personally from posting this - it's just a sincere comment :smile:

grahamw48
19th January 2013, 11:01
:grouphug: . :biggrin:

Maybe someone in power will see this and give due consideration. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh, and thanks Doc....I am not worthy. :icon_sorry::icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th January 2013, 11:04
Could I nominate a new category............."Huge Member"

Braggard. :laugher:

stevewool
19th January 2013, 11:19
Its down to your name and i think i got all the votes for every Steve, but to tell the truth Stevie, you have to go to phones for you, CAN I UPGRADE :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
19th January 2013, 11:27
I'd be happy to nominate either of you.
Yeah, go on then, I will second the motion. The initiation ceremony is a bit of a stomach-churner however, balut and chicharon bulaklak milkshakes :NoNo:

stevewool
19th January 2013, 11:29
Yeah, go on then, I will second the motion. The initiation ceremony is a bit of a stomach-churner however, balut and chicharon bulaklak milkshakes :NoNo:

Dont forget the little brown envelopes with the cash inside too that are placed into our hands

grahamw48
19th January 2013, 12:06
I must have missed that. :Erm: Typical. :cwm3:

fred
19th January 2013, 16:32
I would also be happy to nominate you Stevie and Ded. You have both been loyal members :smile:

I also respect you Graham :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

As for Fred, you understate your value to the forum, I respect you also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm just sorry I haven't met you for real !

I've nothing to gain personally from posting this - it's just a sincere comment :smile:

Thank you Doc.. Very much appreciated...
All I can say is this.. Im pretty damned proud to be a part of a group of people that I seem to get along with on this longstanding online group..
My point about only really being a spam deleter was only really made to illustrate the fact that I really and truly am nothing more then just that..
Thanks again..
Fred.

stevie c
19th January 2013, 16:38
Many thanks all for your kind words it is truly heartwarming to know that I am thought of in such a nice & positive way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th January 2013, 20:20
Thanks for the compliments chaps - much appreciated :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
28th June 2015, 19:42
Still the question was never answered! :Erm:

stevewool
28th June 2015, 21:07
Put everyones name is a big hat and whichever one comes out first wins, or loses, depends on which way you look at it

fred
29th June 2015, 00:15
Still the question was never answered! :Erm:

It was answered from a moderators point of view Micheal.. Its Admin that push that button..NOT moderators.
With the new Spam blocker software,there is less and less for us to do these days..
I might be made redundant soon. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
29th June 2015, 01:22

Oh :nono-1-1: ... there'll always be a section for your :joke: threads, Fred! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
29th June 2015, 07:57
It was answered from a moderators point of view Micheal.. Its Admin that push that button..NOT moderators.
With the new Spam blocker software,there is less and less for us to do these days..

Thanks Fred, if you were made redundant it's no reason for you to disappear :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
29th June 2015, 09:14
I wonder how Stevie C's doing ? - he's not been on here for a while

Arthur Little
29th June 2015, 13:25
I wonder how Stevie C's doing ? - he's not been on here for a while

:gp:, Ded :icon_rolleyes: ... it's been nearly a year since. 27th August last, to be precise!

Hopefully, :pray: he and Florsel are BOTH well.

stevewool
29th June 2015, 17:23
They are both fine, life seems good for them both, they are on facebook lots

Dedworth
29th June 2015, 18:27
They are both fine, life seems good for them both, they are on face book lots

Thats good - tell Stevie pls an appearance on here would be welcomed certainly from me

stevewool
29th June 2015, 18:30
Will do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
29th June 2015, 18:36
will do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers - with Steve R quietish you're the sole representative of the once mighty 3 Steves

Arthur Little
29th June 2015, 19:14
Cheers - with Steve R quietish you're the sole representative of the once mighty 3 Steves

Well I'm the only Arthur. :smile: Oh, there had been an 'Arturo' who joined a short time before I did ... BUT his last activity was [almost] 3 years ago. However, to date, you are the one and only Dedworth! :wink:

Arthur Little
29th June 2015, 19:46
They are both fine, life seems good for them both, they are on facebook lots

:yeahthat:'s good to know, Steve ... please also pass on my kindest regards.

stevewool
29th June 2015, 19:59
Those were the days when the three Steves were on. Sometimes it confused me who was speaking to whom - was it Steve or the other Steve he wanted to speak to :biggrin:

Dedworth
29th June 2015, 21:20
to date, you are the one and only Dedworth! :wink:

Cheers Arthur

Often imitated, never duplicated :biggrin:

stevewool
29th June 2015, 21:34
Just spoke to Steve, he will try to get back on in the near future, and he sends his regards to all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
29th June 2015, 21:43
:xxgrinning--00xx3: