PDA

View Full Version : Saville report

les_taxi
12th January 2013, 13:33
I must admit I got it wrong,when this all kicked off I could not believe it and thought it was just fabrication.
Now it seems all he did was true but the one thing I do not understand is the "compensation"
Surely since it seems it's out in the open and proven then cannot the victims settle for the fact they have been proved right:Erm:
Why does it look like the BBC,NHS etc etc will be forced to pay out large sums of money?
Is this the culture of where there's blame there is a claim?
I don't know how the awarding of money solves or scuse the pun "fixes" it for the victims-is it not public greed once again?
Yes they were victims,some obviously serious and I'm sure plenty not so serious but what do they wan't the money for?

Ako Si Jamie
12th January 2013, 13:41
Getting sexually abused by the likes of scumbags like Saville can have a serious effect on people throughout their lives. IMO they deserve to be compensated. It's not whiplash!

I just wish that the shower of .... was still alive so he could be brought to justice.

Dedworth
12th January 2013, 18:30
I'm with Les in being puzzled by the compensation aspect - most of this happened years ago before elf n safety, Risk assesments, blame and claim etc. Vulture like lawyers are responsible and I'd restrict any claims to being made on Savilles estate.

lordna
12th January 2013, 18:47
I think the compensation comes from the BBC who knew it was going on but turned a blind eye.

Tawi2
12th January 2013, 19:08
Thats an online joke....sponsor a pedophile,buy a BBC TV Licence :icon_rolleyes: