PDA

View Full Version : Making new filipino friends in Hampshire/Wiltshire

Geoff
19th August 2007, 10:26
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but my girlfriend has just arrived here from Visayas on a six month tourist visa and would like to if there are any people from the Philippines who also live in the Hampshire/Wiltshire area that she could make contact with on an occasional basis just to discuss day to day things with and maybe meet up for a coffee etc.

dave65
11th September 2007, 21:06
Hi Geoff
where abouts are you we (Jasmine and i are near winchester) there is a central hampshire philipino association here to
Which part of the visayas is your young lady from, Jasmine is from leyte
regards
Dave

cryingbaby
11th September 2007, 23:04
hi geoff..im from wiltshire...ive got lots of filipino friends here..

Geoff
14th October 2007, 18:48
Hi Dave and Jasmine.

Sincere apologies for taking so long to reply to you. We are completely new to this and didnt realise that we had any replies.

Myself and my girlfiend are just outside Andover at the moment and Lyn is from Ormoc in Leyte. Maybe we can all meet up and have a chat.We visit winchester regularly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Geoff
14th October 2007, 18:56
Sincere apologies for taking too long to reply. We are both new to this and didnt realise we had any messages.

Anyway, thanks. Myself,and my girlfriend Lyn are living near to andover, Lyn is from Ormoc City in Leyte.

It would be really nice to hear from you soon.

Geoff
14th October 2007, 19:02
Hi Dave and Jasmine

Thanks for replying to my message. Sorry it took so long, but we are completely new to this and didnt realise anyone had replied.

Anyway, we live fairly close to winchester, just up the A303 near andover.

Lyn is from Ormoc City.

Hope you get this and maybe we can meet up for a coffee or a beer.

Best wishes

Geoff and Lyn

KeithD
14th October 2007, 19:31
If folk want to know when a POST is updated, you can SUBSCRIBE to it at the bottom of the page (somewhere!!) when you publish a post.