PDA

View Full Version : how about...BRITz lies...????

LEAHnew
19th August 2007, 09:49
hello mga sis.....do u have any experience about ur brits bf lies...Let me know...and how u handle it....napatawad mo rin ba agad?:Erm:
Just for future reference...salamat po....:Hellooo:

Shifty-Sidney
19th August 2007, 10:01
Unfortunately, there are a lot of Uk men who lie to girls even here in the UK. I have no idea why they do it, but we are not all the same. There are many men in the UK who are honest, sincere and still believe in love and romance. I suppose this is why we are on here.

KeithD
19th August 2007, 10:28
Unfortunately, there are a lot of Filipina's who lie to men even in the Philippines. I have no idea why they do it, but they are not all the same. There are many Filipina's in the Philippines who are honest, sincere and still believe in love and romance. I suppose this is why they are on here.

Works both ways :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
19th August 2007, 10:31
:ARsurrender:

hilda_danao
19th August 2007, 14:15
hello mga sis.....do u have any experience about ur brits bf lies...Let me know...and how u handle it....napatawad mo rin ba agad?:Erm:

in my case, my husband who used to be my friend before we met in person, lied to me that he needed to come to Philippines for some business reason. but when we met, he didn't really have any business transactions there. he just wanted to see me in real. that's the only lie he did so far... it was just white lie so it wasn't really a big deal for me.

LEAHnew
20th August 2007, 04:04
Wow that was super sweet cool lie Hilda...Thank you....:Hellooo: (nakakakilig naman):cwm38:
It's really nice to be here with you guyz....salamat...

BTW it's not my intention to upset or insult anyone....just being curious....
To Mark....yeah I know not all people are the same...and there's a lot of reason why lies happened wheather ...for good or for bad....
And like what the other said "Love conquers all.."

Maria_2300
20th August 2007, 06:03
Thats funny Keith...You just changed the Brits to Filipinas from Marks message...Not all would think of that. :)

allyn
21st August 2007, 04:18

i had one here....
got a british boyfriend in hongkong when me my hubby are still friends....
i used to come over in his flat every sunday because thats my day off...
he let me do some tidy up, coz i cant stand the mess he have in his flat...he is a sweet guy but i caught him lots of times lying...
1st is when i tried to change his bedsheet, i found a woman gstring on the side of his bed...after i change his bedsheet i put it in his bed, and when he saw it,,,he make a joke of it, he said his couple friends used his bed one time and they might left it...:omg:
2nd found a girl slipper under the kitchen cabinet, he said its his mom slipper, but he never mention his mom came and the slipper is quite small for a western woman....
3rd is when he is sick and im in a hurry going to work and because our cellphone are desame and beside each other i grab the wrong cellphone...when i saw the messages, i thought its mine but i was crushed when i saw its a woman message saying she is coming over in the night to take care of him...i came back on that night he was so surprise to see me..
im not good in confrontation so i just give his phone and leave...:Brick:

the next sunday while we are watching tv, somebody called and he turned the volume of the tv high and he went to the bedroom and lock it...
i walked out and when he came out im already gone and far away from his place and ask me where i went...
after that i never came back to his place and whenever i call him he always say hes busy and the last time i called him is theres a woman who sounded like an indonesian answered me,,,so i just hang up...
i felt so bad on that time,,,i found a website and tried to get some advice but all i get is bad things and they mock me because they said i should not ask for an advice like that coz im ruining filipino community in hongkong...some of them even told me that a filipino maid like me is dreaming too much to be taken seriously by a foreigner.:censored:

the two person i have talk to and make me feel good in that time is my mom and my husband now,,,wich is just my friend on that time...:ARsurrender:

i thought no one will take me seriously after that but my husband did...
he make me feel needed and treat me like a princess...:cwm38:

sorry for the long story...:ARsurrender:
just want to share my past...

hope no one will experience this....

keep on smiling people:cwm12: