PDA

View Full Version : Halitosis!!!!

-sillybilly-
9th January 2013, 23:02
Everyday i take my train to work and ive noticed a lot of passengers have got a foul smelling breath!!!:Cuckoo:
They yawn like a lion, they cough and sneeze without covering their mouth and nose.

You can identify the fag ash breath, the coffee, and worst of all a rotten tooth or not been flossed for..God knows!

I know we are getting a free medical treatment from the NHs but what wonders me is why cant we have a free dental treatment too?

Even for a check up you have to pay for about less than 20quid.

If only we can get a free dental treatment i think people are gonna be paying more attention with their oral hygiene as they dont have to pay a fortune!!!

imagine
9th January 2013, 23:44
i think a lot of uk people especialy guys are just lazy with oral hygene, free treatment or not

wont make any difference, even if you gave them free tooth paste and brush, they wouldnt use them

MissAna
10th January 2013, 14:06
I know we are getting a free medical treatment from the NHs but what wonders me is why cant we have a free dental treatment too?

i totally agree. planning to get braces here but it cost too much

melovesengland
10th January 2013, 14:31
Like what you have said, dental treatment can cost you a fortune so there is no way for the govt to give them for free, simply cant afford it. They are even cutting benefits now what more giving everyone, all age a free dental service. :NoNo:

RickyR
10th January 2013, 15:37
As a Brit I concur, so many of my fellow countrymen have no interest in oral hygiene

Slip
10th January 2013, 16:09
We have a bloke at work who could start a fire with his breath!

Arthur Little
10th January 2013, 16:10
-------> :devil:

Under-arm :yeahthat: body odour CAN be devilishly unpleasant ... but it's NOWHERE NEAR as offputting as :readingpapers: bad*breath! *It's foul!

Moy
10th January 2013, 21:59
:laugher:

malditako
11th January 2013, 10:47
clarice they got no time to brush their teeth in the morning as they wake up 15 mins before they should go lol

Moy
11th January 2013, 21:58
:icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
11th January 2013, 22:15
Systemic diseases can also cause halitosis not just oral hygiene...anyway, i always end up dizzy whenever i commute using the bus , all sorts of different smells are in there.:doh

malditako
14th January 2013, 18:47
if u smell cigarette smoke i am sure its not just their mouth smelling its the clothes especially the jacket and its worst every winter waaahhh!!! no brushing of teeth, no shower and bad smelling clothes san ka pa!