PDA

View Full Version : Paying SS In the Philippines

jake
9th January 2013, 11:29
This might be of interest to some members.
Was doing some paperwork today :Brick: and came across the social security (pension) documents that we pay for our full time staff. A couple of them will now be entitled to a pension as we have made 120 monthly payments on there behalf.
Its not much compared to the UK pension but at least they will have something when they retire:xxgrinning--00xx3:
My wife has also been paying her youngest brothers as he doesn't have full time work and he will now also be eligible for a pension. Actually he is work shy:cwm25: Anyway!
The payments she made for him are voluntary contributions and the cost is 300 pesos a months. In total she payed 36,000php. Not really that much when you convert it into pounds.
Thought some of the members might have parents, brothers or sisters that do not have full time employment and this would be a nice way to help them in there later years:smile:

https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/Section_View

irishman12
9th January 2013, 11:50
cant even open the website -maybe needs certain browser anything relating to a person is their

jake
9th January 2013, 13:21
anything relating to a person is their

Sorry its called dyslexia

Terpe
9th January 2013, 13:24
cant even open the website -maybe needs certain browser anything relating to a person is their

I think what irishman is trying to say, is that the linked website is limited to the home page unless you able to log-in as a member or as an employer.
Registration requires either SS number or Employer ID

Maybe you could cut and paste the key information?

raynaputi
9th January 2013, 18:13
My mom is the one paying for my SSS voluntarily at Php500 monthly :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
9th January 2013, 18:41
no i couldnt even open the homepage that time -maybe it was connection but it opened today ,just downloaded firefox now so maybe work better

Terpe
9th January 2013, 22:23
no i couldnt even open the homepage that time -maybe it was connection but it opened today ,just downloaded firefox now so maybe work better

Perhaps you'll let us know how you register and log-in :Erm:

raynaputi
9th January 2013, 23:10
I just checked my contributions..I have a total of 96 monthly contributions..only few more months to be qualified for a retirement benefit by the time I reached 60 yrs of age (120 months needed). :xxgrinning--00xx3:

To check for benefits, go here https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/index2.jsp?secid=786&cat=4&pg=null

jake
10th January 2013, 00:02
I just checked my contributions..I have a total of 96 monthly contributions..only few more months to be qualified for a retirement benefit by the time I reached 60 yrs of age (120 months needed). :xxgrinning--00xx3:

To check for benefits, go here https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/index2.jsp?secid=786&cat=4&pg=null

Thanks Rayna.

malditako
10th January 2013, 10:40
when i was working i am paying nearly 800 pesos thats my employer and mine combined. As i paid for 10 years i think i am entitle now for a pension when i reach the age of 60. I can even get a housing loan from PAGIBIG FUND if i want to.

jake
10th January 2013, 13:44
Thanks for providing the correct link. Kids have taught me how to cut and paste:icon_lol: Hopefully i will get it right next time.