PDA

View Full Version : Piers vs. Jones

raynaputi
8th January 2013, 17:02
Piers' EXPLOSIVE showdown with the man who wants to deport him: Sparks fly as CNN host discusses gun control with Alex Jones

gWQPZ-taYBs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258827/Piers-Morgan-Alex-Jones-explodes-CNN-interview-gun-control.html#ixzz2HOsPCji4

---

Hahahahahahaha...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

les_taxi
8th January 2013, 19:38
Wow Jones made a right .... of himself:icon_lol:

Tawi2
8th January 2013, 19:44
Wasnt a debate,and piers kept his composure in what was a tirade from a loud-mouthed ignorant fool who just didnt let Piers get a word in and kept talking over him hysterically,typical yank shock-jock,absolute rubbish :NoNo:

Jamesey
8th January 2013, 20:40
I'm no fan of Piers Morgan...... but that Alex Jones.... what an imbecile! :crazy:

nnomad
8th January 2013, 21:10
he put piers morgan in his place !!! actually if you listen to him everything he says is true,,

les_taxi
8th January 2013, 21:19
he put piers morgan in his place !!! actually if you listen to him everything he says is true,,

Your kidding of course-9/11 too:yikes:

nnomad
8th January 2013, 21:23
yes 9/11 as well,,, dont tell me you still believe all that official stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

raynaputi
8th January 2013, 21:27
yes 9/11 as well,,, dont tell me you still believe all that oficial stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

:Erm:

Tawi2
8th January 2013, 21:41
Yup,everything is true including the government turning people gay by getting them to drink orange juice :Erm:and Israel microwaved a hundred thousand of its own children and your cell phones are watching you every moment and the main source of meat in North Korea is executed prisoners and SWAT teams are being taught that Christians are evil and the government can control the weather.

nnomad
8th January 2013, 21:46
sorry i missed that bit,, or did you just make it up because you have no argument against what he actually did say.......

Tawi2
8th January 2013, 21:56
Of course I didnt make it up :icon_lol: Its just you said everything alex jones says is true,so I just gave you a few of his facts like the cubans had given osama bin laden refuge :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
8th January 2013, 21:56
Alex Jones needs to be in a mental institution, never witnessed anyone that's so paranoid:crazy:

nnomad
8th January 2013, 22:02
oops sorry,, well some of the things he said are true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant be bothered to listen to it all again !!!

joebloggs
8th January 2013, 22:24
:doh
if anyone needs Prozac its him :crazy:

bigmarco
8th January 2013, 23:12
Cant stand Morgan but the yank made me Cringe. The arguments lost once you keep shouting over someone.:cwm23:

Tawi2
9th January 2013, 10:38
well SOME of the things he said are true
Thats better :icon_lol: he lost the debate however,piers won on points easily,every time he was asked a question he couldnt answer he dismissed it as a little "Factoid" :icon_lol: he couldnt answer how many gun-murders in the UK etc,he hadnt prepared for his tirade very well but what do you expect from the man who said Julius Caesars dad was in the mafia :icon_rolleyes:

nnomad
9th January 2013, 13:10
let us not fall into the personalisation trap or be distracted by his apparent distasteful character, instead let us focus on some of the points he makes,,,, biggest cause of death in us, suicide, do we ban prozac, no mention,,crazed mother murders baby with meat cleaver, do we ban meat cleavers, no mention, indian girl murdered in bus by 4ft iron bar, do we ban iron bars, no mention,, usa has 10000 gun murders in last year,, 30 of them by semi automatics,, so we ban semis,,, why,,,,,,,one does not have to be a psychiatrist to realise that if some nutter / phsycopath wants to commit murder then they will find a way,, the countries with the worst gun murders are countries with total gun bans,, still i would go for a total gun ban,,,, the exception being perhaps if i lived in a cancerous crumbling society like the USA,,,,,

joebloggs
9th January 2013, 14:13
prozac, meat cleavers and iron bars are not designed to kill people while guns are

i think there would be more killings if we all start carrying meat cleavers like Americans carry guns.

nnomad
9th January 2013, 14:41
so why just ban auto / semi auto when they are not the weapons doing 90% of the damage

Tawi2
9th January 2013, 16:18
so why just ban auto / semi auto when they are not the weapons doing 90% of the damage
Wrong,I would hazard a guess and say semi-auto's do the majority of damage stateside,bear with me as I know a little about weapons,ok approx 85 americans on your average day die from GSW of which 53 are suicides,and lets not forget the approx 200 who are treated in emergency rooms for gun-shot wounds :wink: With me so far?Ok,so the 53 suicides at least 50 have to be from pistols as its far easier to hold a pistol to your head than shoot yourself with a rifle,and the majority of these pistol-suicides will use a semi-automatic as semi-autos are the commonest pistol in private ownership,they are far more popular than cylindrical revolvers,a semi-auto is simply a weapon that uses the force of the recoil or gas to eject an empty shell and chamber a new round automatically ready for shot,simple as that really :anerikke:
The states is an odd place,its got less than 5% of the worlds population but between 35-50% of private civvy owned guns.

Tawi2
9th January 2013, 16:30
My son shooting a semi-auto when he was 8 years old,he has shot all sorts,even an MP5,i used to take him shooting and had him range schooled ages ago when we spent prolonged periods with lola,one of his uncles was shot,survived the attempt and his assailant pushed up daisies once uncle recovered,its a dog eat dog world out there :cwm25:

les_taxi
9th January 2013, 21:13
I also thought he got childish putting on his attempt at a British accent,lucky the Dutch and slimey frogs helped them out when we were gonna bust their asses-He might even have been able to speak proper English now

Tawi2
9th January 2013, 21:46
He is a shock-jock Les,not even a particularly good one compared to the likes of Howard Stern,Piers morgan missed an opportunity though when Jones challenged him to a boxing match,piers doesnt carry as much avoirdupois(polite term for fat)as jones and looks in better shape,he could have ended the bout in a short space of time and put Jones on his fat ass :icon_lol:

fred
10th January 2013, 05:17
He just had his second bout with Larry Pratt...!

This is round one and two where Morgan calls this guy "unbelievably stupid".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FVQgLkbLjQ

Round 3 and 4 was just aired this morning here so not on youtube yet?

Pratt reckons if more Yanks had of been armed inside the Cinema then less people would have been killed.
Morgan spouted out more statistics from the British GOV website that says gun murder totals about 60/70 people a year where in the US its about 12000.. Pratt said the UK figures were BS..A sham and the number was over 900..
Morgan called him a liar 3/4 times and was seething with anger.. Love it!!! More!! :icon_lol:
Whens round 5/6??

fred
10th January 2013, 05:41
yes 9/11 as well,,, dont tell me you still believe all that official stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember David Icke?? watch this.. A bit of a long video segment about his thoughts on 9/11 but well worth a watch.. Entertaining stuff!!
He is about the best conspiracy theorist out there!! He reckons we have been controlled and manipulated by families from ancient blood lines for 1000`s of years!!
Great stuff!! If you have time (like I do!!) watch the whole 4 hour talk (part of video above) he put on in London... It`ll scare the living .... outta ya!!!!:yikes:

Also check out this thread..
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43275-David-Icke-Was-he-right?highlight=david+icke

stevewool
10th January 2013, 09:11
just watched this soooooooooooooooooooooo funny the yanks, i thought a little longer he will have a heart attack, the crazy y:NoNo:anks

Michael Parnham
11th January 2013, 10:34
What we all must remember is, that guns were invented to KILL!!