PDA

View Full Version : holiday needed

stevewool
7th January 2013, 08:52
why is when we try to plan a holiday, something nice our partners think they cannot let work down, even if you have holidays to book, all you get is well i dont know if i can have those days, have you asked, well i am not sure i might not get paid, dont worry about that just ask for those days i said, at this rate i will need a holiday to get over the planning of this holiday:NoNo::NoNo:

jake
7th January 2013, 11:05
Its nice to hear that your wife is committed to her job :xxgrinning--00xx3: Asians in general are used to working longer hours than in other parts of the world.
We only managed a 4 day trip to Singapore last year and the wife was on the phone half the time checking to see everything was okay:icon_rolleyes:

bigmarco
7th January 2013, 14:52
I think this is why they are so popular with employers Steve. I'm slowly teaching Mary Grace that it is ok to say no once in a while , though not to your husband :biggrin:. She works 5 days extremely hard and I don't want her to accept any extra work at the weekends as that is our time together.

Arthur Little
7th January 2013, 15:40
I don't want her to accept any extra work at the weekends as that is our time together.

Quite so ... :iagree:!