PDA

View Full Version : UK weather

Moy
6th January 2013, 16:51
why this weather affect people mode:cwm3: at time..im thinking if i got the SAD winter blue symptom:cwm3:
any here feel the same:yawn:

joebloggs
6th January 2013, 16:58
women always :furious3:
it's stopped raining :xxgrinning--00xx3: what more do you want :biggrin:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

stevewool
6th January 2013, 17:02
yes the weather made me change too, the other day it was warm and i had all the windows opened and did some spring cleaning, and even yesterday i did hang the washing out, dont i make a great house husband

fred
6th January 2013, 17:02
why this weather affect people mode:cwm3: at time..im thinking if i got the SAD winter blue symptom:cwm3:
any here feel the same:yawn:

Moy...Will you stop it.. Its depressing me just thinking about what you are going through.. Brrrrrrrr..
Ive got enough on my plate!! thank you!

joebloggs
6th January 2013, 17:05
its pretty warm here, misses hasn't ordered me to turn the central heating on for days now :biggrin:

and no snow this year :NoNo:

jlags90
6th January 2013, 17:10
UK weather is very suitable for sleeping...:biggrin:
And thanks to the never ending rain who found a way from the roof terrace to the second level ceiling. :cwm23: It gives me more reasons to stay in bed all day and keep an eye in case the bucket over flows...:cwm23:

stevewool
6th January 2013, 17:17
i dont need a bucket to make me stay in bed all day , i just need my Ems:smile:

fred
6th January 2013, 17:37
i dont need a bucket to make me stay in bed all day , i just need my Ems:smile:

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Moy
6th January 2013, 17:39
women always :furious3:
it's stopped raining :xxgrinning--00xx3: what more do you want :biggrin:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

i want myself back Joe:wink::cwm3: from the past few years i was here in the UK all I FEEL is negative plus the big factor the weather dont help me at all plus this gp has told me..:xxaction-smiley-047:grosyeux:

Moy
6th January 2013, 17:40
Moy...Will you stop it.. Its depressing me just thinking about what you are going through.. Brrrrrrrr..
Ive got enough on my plate!! thank you!

well sorry Fred:wink: it was just me and sharing my thoughts its up to you if it gets you:crazy::crazy::biggrin:

Moy
6th January 2013, 17:41
its pretty warm here, misses hasn't ordered me to turn the central heating on for days now :biggrin:

and no snow this year :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
6th January 2013, 17:42
yes the weather made me change too, the other day it was warm and i had all the windows opened and did some spring cleaning, and even yesterday i did hang the washing out, dont i make a great house husband

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th January 2013, 17:42
you need a holiday moy, some sun and relaxing needed, i too need a holiday

Moy
6th January 2013, 17:43
you need a holiday moy, some sun and relaxing needed, i too need a holiday

your right stevewool:xxgrinning--00xx3: been thinking that for months now..:wink:

stevewool
6th January 2013, 17:46
i am planning a break for me and Ems down in cornwall early feb if the weather is fine that is

Moy
6th January 2013, 17:47
i am planning a break for me and Ems down in cornwall early feb if the weather is fine that is

oh cornwall i live 40 min away in there..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th January 2013, 17:51
its a place named Clowance house country club estates