PDA

View Full Version : Beer Recommendation

Dedworth
6th January 2013, 01:33
Waitrose German Pils 5% 500ml 2 for £3.00 - A reinheitsgebot brew from Memminger Brewery Bavaria.

Nice :Beer:

jake
6th January 2013, 03:58
Heard that 95% of there employes are from 'feral Balkan nations'.
Hows the aftertaste:icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
6th January 2013, 10:05
Hows the aftertaste:icon_lol::icon_lol: I bet Ded feels queasy now!

Dedworth
6th January 2013, 11:23
Hows the aftertaste:icon_lol:

I doubt it the German Govt sensibly imposes strict working restrictions on these people :smile:

lordna
6th January 2013, 12:10
Waitrose German Pils 5% 500ml 2 for £3.00 - A reinheitsgebot brew from Memminger Brewery Bavaria.

Nice :Beer:

Despite our differences i am glad to see you have good taste in Beer.

In 1978/79 i was fortunate enough to work in Munich, Bavaria and got to taste a lot of beer which is considered a food in Bavaria. Even the place i worked had a beer machine if you needed one during the day. If you like a strong dark beer try the double bock beers available at around May time and of course a dunkel weiss (dark wheat beer). All excellent! I wasalso lucky enough to get free tickets for 2 Octoberfests where you get to staggerbetween 8 massive beer tents (each different brauerie )...and grab a schnapps in between. All paid for by thecompany i was working for! Great memories!

Terpe
6th January 2013, 12:26
We used to have a sales office in Munich, I always managed to find a good reason to visit just in time for Octoberfests :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
10th January 2013, 12:21
cant beat a pint of good english real ale. cockahoop is my favourite.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

lordna
10th January 2013, 12:34
cant beat a pint of good english real ale. cockahoop is my favourite.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep, King & Barnes Bitter and their old ale were both my favourites but sadly no longer available.

Ako Si Jamie
10th April 2016, 23:41
In the Phils try Cerveza Negra if you haven't already :xxgrinning--00xx3:. I didn't know it existed until my last trip but not many outlets seem to sell it unfortunately.

sars_notd_virus
24th April 2016, 18:10
hmmm I only like Hobgoblin Gold here in UK:hubbahubba: