PDA

View Full Version : butuan

john sergison
5th January 2013, 18:55
good evening all

got a friend who is going to butuan in a few months,, anyone stayed at hotels in butuan city that are suitable for us namby pamby westerners.

he says he dosent need top luxury..but you know what he means safe , clean, reasonable prices ,pool if possible.

i have never been to that area so i cant help him.

thanks in advance
:Wave:

Ako Si Jamie
5th January 2013, 19:27
Andy knows Butuan but I haven't seen him around since before Xmas.

bigmarco
5th January 2013, 20:46
Andy knows Butuan but I haven't seen him around since before Xmas.

He's over there at the moment Jamie

Ako Si Jamie
5th January 2013, 21:16
He's over there at the moment JamieHeard him talking about flying with a Chinese airline to the Phils but I didn't know he was going over Xmas.

irishman12
6th January 2013, 00:38
was there a few years ago think it was here we stayed http://butuan.tripod.com/royal.html went here for all u can eat dinner http://butuan.tripod.com/almontinland.htm

tiger31
6th January 2013, 06:10
just a word of warning ,a friend of mine who lives there says crime has shot because of the typhoon that hit the area a couple of months ago thousands of people are homeless and are desperate resulting in a high crime wave .so just make sure you are extra careful in that area .

andy222
7th January 2013, 06:36
hi folks just came across this i can recommend dotties hotel and inland resort although inland is a bit more expensive. these two are right in the city.:xxgrinning--00xx3:. i havnt seen or heard of any trouble tiger. maybe in davao tiger which is a 7 hour bus ride from butuan.

Tawi2
7th January 2013, 14:38
I just spoke to someone yesterday who is on their way to Butuan as part of pinoy governmental work,they dont stay in bottom end accomodation,I will try and find out where they will be staying.

elve_page
10th January 2013, 06:03
good evening all

got a friend who is going to butuan in a few months,, anyone stayed at hotels in butuan city that are suitable for us namby pamby westerners.

he says he dosent need top luxury..but you know what he means safe , clean, reasonable prices ,pool if possible.

i have never been to that area so i cant help him.

thanks in advance
:Wave:

I highly recommend Almont Inland Resort- very nice pool,very clean and secured.
Dotties Hotel also is good and cheaper to Almont Inland resort.

elve_page
10th January 2013, 06:07
i havnt seen or heard of any trouble tiger. maybe in davao tiger which is a 7 hour bus ride from butuan.

Andy is right tiger.