PDA

View Full Version : jailbreak

bhem_bhem
5th January 2013, 15:10
has anyone tried jailbreaking the iphone? i've been searching the software but i can't find it.

i bought composite av cable to connect my iphone on the tele. when i tried it, it's only the audio that is working. someone said i need to jailbreak my iphone.

Arthur Little
5th January 2013, 15:42
Jailbreak? :yikes: ... that's a new one on me in so far as phones are concerned! :icon_rolleyes: Perhaps some of our "tech' geeks" can advise. :anerikke:

Terpe
5th January 2013, 15:45
has anyone tried jailbreaking the iphone? i've been searching the software but i can't find it.

i bought composite av cable to connect my iphone on the tele. when i tried it, it's only the audio that is working. someone said i need to jailbreak my iphone.

I guess the first question would be , have you got the correct cable?
I know Apple do one. Not sure how much though.

I wouldn't 'jailbreak', you can often lose a lot of functionality.
Why not just get a unlocking code and connect to iTunes?

bhem_bhem
5th January 2013, 15:53
Jailbreak? :yikes: ... that's a new one on me in so far as phones are concerned! :icon_rolleyes: Perhaps some of our "tech' geeks" can advise. :anerikke:

:icon_lol:

bhem_bhem
5th January 2013, 15:57
I guess the first question would be , have you got the correct cable?
I know Apple do one. Not sure how much though.

I wouldn't 'jailbreak', you can often lose a lot of functionality.
Why not just get a unlocking code and connect to iTunes?

that's the cable i saw they're using (people in youtube). i should have done more research before buying the cable.. :NoNo::doh

Dedworth
5th January 2013, 20:03
The info I gave here might help you

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43536-quot-Evaluation-quot-apps-for-iPhone-amp-iPad?highlight=apple

bhem_bhem
5th January 2013, 20:08
The info I gave here might help you

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43536-quot-Evaluation-quot-apps-for-iPhone-amp-iPad?highlight=apple

thnx dedworth.. :smile::xxgrinning--00xx3: