PDA

View Full Version : Sir Alex Ferguson accuses Tottenham over Zeki Fryers deal

Dedworth
4th January 2013, 21:52
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has accused Tottenham of "blatant manipulation" over the signing of defender Zeki Fryers and wants the Premier League to investigate the deal.

Fryers left United for Standard Liege for a small compensation fee in August, after Spurs baulked at paying £6m.

But now Spurs have signed the 20-year-old from Standard for a reported £3m.

"I'm disappointed in Tottenham. I think it's a blatant manipulation of the situation," said Ferguson.

"I think the league should look into it and I think they should stop his registration until they examine it."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20915309

Looks like the crafty Yids have pulled a fast one on the Mancs :laugher:

Ako Si Jamie
4th January 2013, 22:24
First he says Van Persie could have been killed by a football, now this.

The man is going senile. :crazy:

Dedworth
4th January 2013, 22:35

Jamie I thought that had been a well known fact for years

bigmarco
4th January 2013, 23:14
Well done Spurs and well done Standard. Business is Business and United get 5% of the fee which admittedly is a wee bit less than the £6million they wanted in August. :icon_lol:

les_taxi
4th January 2013, 23:21

Yes and probably winning Manager of the year and another Premiership title:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
4th January 2013, 23:48
Yes and probably winning Manager of the year and another Premiership title:xxgrinning--00xx3:Don't count yer chickens Leslie :wink:

les_taxi
5th January 2013, 00:06
I wont do that that's why I used word probably-I think that's a fair statement:xxgrinning--00xx3: