PDA

View Full Version : Good Samaritan Brian battles deportation

joebloggs
4th January 2013, 13:33
was arrested after officers did a background check on him while he was making his statement and discovered he had been living in the country illegally since 2008 - the result, Mr O’Boyle claims, of being sold a fake visa. sold a fake visa :Erm: why didn't he apply himself ??, but then again if you know your an illegal why go and report the assault to the cops :Erm:

A have-Brian O’Boyle, from the Beverley Road area, was arrested last month after he went to police in Albury - a small town 200 miles north-east of Melbourne - to report a violent assault.

read more here .. http://www.newtownabbeytoday.co.uk/news/local/good-samaritan-brian-battles-deportation-1-4643114

Dedworth
4th January 2013, 14:24
A leprechaun probably flogged him the visa and he's been working cash in hand ever since :icon_lol:

The Aussies will no doubt let him marry his girl and legalise his situation.

grahamw48
4th January 2013, 16:30
The Aussies are very fortunate that we pushed aside the Aboriginals and set up such a nice country for them....but try getting into it these days. :icon_rolleyes:

If he'd been an Iraqi or Afghan asylum seeker he'd have been an Australian citizen by now and already producing the next minority demanding their rights. :NoNo:

bigmarco
4th January 2013, 17:21
Have you ever seen any of their Border Force programmes. They could teach our lot a thing or 2. They don't take any messing or listen to many sob stories.

Dedworth
4th January 2013, 17:25
Have you ever seen any of their Border Force programmes. They could teach our lot a thing or 2. They don't take any messing or listen to many sob stories.

Yes good programme Marco and I bet it wasn't paid for by the Aussie equivalent of our Home Office

grahamw48
4th January 2013, 17:33
I watch it all the time (repeatedly endlessly on cable tv of course :icon_rolleyes:).

Australia also has a burgeoning population of people from the 'less desirable' parts of Asia and the Middle East.

I wish them the best of luck in the future.

Perhaps they should have extended the £10 scheme for us Brits and filled their country with more culturally sympathetic immigrants, instead of helping to create civil strife further down the line. There are already networks of gangs from Lebanon etc causing trouble. Seems to me they know no other way of living. :NoNo: