PDA

View Full Version : Migrants wrongly told to leave UK by firm hired by UKBA

joebloggs
3rd January 2013, 09:30
crying and shaking, why its pretty obvious they have made a mistake :doh

The director of the Peterborough Racial Equality Council, MJ Ladha, was approached by a woman who had been contacted by Capita before Christmas.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20891597

Terpe
3rd January 2013, 09:40
:NoNo::NoNo:

UKBA is, imho, unfit for purpose.
Even private companies are becoming embroiled.

Capita said some of the information provided by the UKBA may be inaccurate.
:doh
That's a surprise :icon_rolleyes:

joebloggs
3rd January 2013, 09:49
:NoNo::NoNo:

UKBA is, imho, unfit for purpose.
Even private companies are becoming embroiled.

:doh
That's a surprise :icon_rolleyes:

oh i agree, even the letters they sent my misses years ago, they got the names mixed up :crazy:

but
"She was very distressed and upset, she was crying and shaking. Whoever has done this doesn't know what they are talking about," he said.

yes they dont know but they can only go off the details UKBA give them, over reaction from the lady, i cant see my misses crying and shaking if she got a txt or a letter from UKBA :doh i could understand Rayna acting like that after waiting 9 months thou

bigmarco
3rd January 2013, 09:54
To be fair to Capita they are acting on information given to them by UKBA.
However I did think for a potential contract of £40 million pound we would expect a contractor to do a wee bit more than send a text message.

Migrants are contacted by text message, telephone or email.
The standard text message reads: "Message from the UK Border Agency. You are required to leave the UK as you no longer have the right to remain." It then advises people to contact the agency
If anything this just simply alerts illegals that it may be time to move on to another address.

raynaputi
3rd January 2013, 11:39
oh i agree, even the letters they sent my misses years ago, they got the names mixed up :crazy:

but

yes they dont know but they can only go off the details UKBA give them, over reaction from the lady, i cant see my misses crying and shaking if she got a txt or a letter from UKBA :doh i could understand Rayna acting like that after waiting 9 months thou

I won't do that..I'll just :BlueTeamEnforcer: them all! hahahahaha..:laugher: Anyway, if that would happen to me, I won't cry, they would just give me more reasons to be furious! I've got every right to sue all of them for wasting all my time and our money. If terrorists and illegals here can do that, why can't a law abiding citizen do it too? :icon_rolleyes:

Dedworth
3rd January 2013, 12:03
No result payment on this one for Crapita :laugher:

Rather than a text message I'd prefer the heavy mob, plasticuffs and a transit van to the airport :biggrin:

raynaputi
3rd January 2013, 12:07
UKBA are a bunch of :censored: :cwm23: I would never believe everything they say in the public ever! :cwm23: