PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Pinoy Senior Carer in the UK!

flomike
17th August 2007, 10:14
Do you think the employers are willing to pay £7.02 as the work permit agency now implement a new salary for senior carer??? A friend of mine been here to UK as a senior carer for 4 years now they started from £5 an hour after 4 years they only get 75 pence increase....

So, they are very please with the new rule that they should get £7.02/hour but their worries is their employers might not agree with the new rule by the home office:NoNo:

Well, I hope everything will have a happy ending so everyone will be happy:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

walesrob
17th August 2007, 10:30
Do you think the employers are willing to pay £7.02 as the work permit agency now implement a new salary for senior carer??? A friend of mine been here to UK as a senior carer for 4 years now they started from £5 an hour after 4 years they only get 75 pence increase....

So, they are very please with the new rule that they should get £7.02/hour but their worries is their employers might not agree with the new rule by the home office:NoNo:

Well, I hope everything will have a happy ending so everyone will be happy:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Already been covered:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=4269

Thread locked.