PDA

View Full Version : Nearly sorted my itinerary for trip number 3

Ako Si Jamie
2nd January 2013, 00:36
It's taken a bit of planning this time.

Shogun Suites, Manila (2 nights)

Flight from Manila to Bacolod

5 hour bus trip from Bacolod to Sipalay :cwm25:

Sipalay, Negros (4 nights) Hotel yet to be confirmed.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcoxzwqWkI1rij2ipo1_500.jpg

Another 5 hour bus trip this time to Dumaguete. :cwm25:

Florentina Homes, Dumaguete (3 nights)

Siquijor (3 nights) Hotel yet to be confirmed.

Villa del Pueblo, Panglao Island (5 nights)

Arabelle Suites, Tagbilaran (1 night)

Flight from Tagbilaran to Manila.

Bliss Hotel, San Fernando, Pampanga (2 nights)

Fly home from Manila.

Time for a rest! :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd January 2013, 00:52
If anyone is thinking of going to Siquijor, here's a full list of accommodation with info & prices.

http://www.siquijor.gov.ph/where%20to%20stay.pdf

grahamw48
2nd January 2013, 01:13
Sounds really interesting. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We will require a full trip report and photos thanks. :biggrin:

imagine
2nd January 2013, 01:20
nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:sounds like you will need a holiday after all that :icon_lol:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd January 2013, 01:37
Sounds really interesting. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We will require a full trip report and photos thanks. :biggrin:No problem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice one :xxgrinning--00xx3:sounds like you will need a holiday after all that :icon_lol:Definitely :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
2nd January 2013, 11:00
Jaimie, that looks like a well thought out plan. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Seems it's going to work out to be great trip.

Thanks for posting that link for accommodation in Siquijor, real nice find.

Tawi2
2nd January 2013, 11:04
If anyone is thinking of going to Siquijor, here's a full list of accommodation with info & prices.
I looked at the list for maybe 2 seconds,its well out of date mate,one of the places I just looked at is bankrupt,went out of business 4 maybe 5 years ago?Another place your going to get no sleep,tricycles and mo-bikes going past your window 5 metres away,and the son of the place is reputed to spy on guests getting jiggy-with-it :icon_lol: the same place last time I passed has maybe closed down however as it was filled with rails of ukay-ukay :Erm:I have stayed in 8-10 different resorts on the island,kiwi-dive,coco-grove,Paradise etc have stood the test of time dondeezco has been open for aeons and has some great cottages facing the sea,looking at that list reminds me when I first went and there were 6 or 7 places to stay on the whole island :cwm25:

Ako Si Jamie
2nd January 2013, 20:30
Seems it's going to work out to be great trip.

Hopefully everything will go according to plan :biggrin:

I looked at the list for maybe 2 seconds,its well out of date mate,one of the places I just looked at is bankrupt,went out of business 4 maybe 5 years ago?Another place your going to get no sleep,tricycles and mo-bikes going past your window 5 metres away,and the son of the place is reputed to spy on guests getting jiggy-with-it :icon_lol: the same place last time I passed has maybe closed down however as it was filled with rails of ukay-ukay :Erm:I have stayed in 8-10 different resorts on the island,kiwi-dive,coco-grove,Paradise etc have stood the test of time dondeezco has been open for aeons and has some great cottages facing the sea,looking at that list reminds me when I first went and there were 6 or 7 places to stay on the whole island :cwm25:I can't say I'm surprised it's not up to date. I've noticed many business websites in the Phils either well out of date or offline altogether and that includes major ferry companies like Negros Navigation whose site no longer exists and hasn't done since September.

As for Siquijor, Dondeezco has had bad reviews lately. Villa Marmarine is the one we're trying to book with as they've got excellent reviews although getting in contact with them is proving a chore.

Ideally, we're looking for a decent place with a swimming pool and TV in the room for around £25 or less. Know any that haven't been mentioned Tawi?

Ako Si Jamie
11th January 2013, 21:28
Only five more weeks to go. :waver:

Everything done apart from getting malaria tablets and getting a fake bake. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
11th January 2013, 21:32
I'm still not jealous. :bigcry:

Fake bake...great idea. Me too next time, if before summer.
Last time I looked like a bleedin ghost that had just climbed out of a grave....still do. :cwm3:

Ako Si Jamie
11th January 2013, 21:43
Yup. I always get a bit of a tan now before I go abroad. Burnt feet :bigcry: in Greece some years back made up my mind about that.