View Full Version : first day of many

stevewool
1st January 2013, 09:57
well what a start to the new year, just myself and Ems to watch it come in, but hey thats all i ever wanted so i am a happy chappy, Ems did managed to talk to some of the family over in the phils , thank god for facebook and skype and also her dad this morning, Ems got the majic phone call this morning, EM WE NEED YOU DOUBLE PAY THOUGH thats her work calling, and yes i am alone again but think of the wage slip this month, my Em just cant say no,but again saying yes all the time can work in my favour too:Sex:, i hope all of you had a nice evening,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
1st January 2013, 10:57
Happy new year Steve, yes Maritess and I spent the evening in, we watched the London celebrations on telly. Wow! what a fantastic firework display, never seen anything like it before, it was amazing!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
1st January 2013, 12:23
well what a start to the new year, just myself and Ems to watch it come in, but hey thats all i ever wanted so i am a happy chappy, Ems did managed to talk to some of the family over in the phils , thank god for facebook and skype and also her dad this morning, Ems got the majic phone call this morning, EM WE NEED YOU DOUBLE PAY THOUGH thats her work calling, and yes i am alone again but think of the wage slip this month, my Em just cant say no,but again saying yes all the time can work in my favour too:Sex:, i hope all of you had a nice evening,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We had a quiet evening together.
Carina was up early this morning as yesterday she had one of those phone calls too. Another long day for her.

She likes to be busy and productive. Always been the same.
Besides, we need to replenish the savings account. What with the recent funeral expenses and extra support for the typhoon damages, we had a big impact to finances.
Hoping for a change in fortunes this year.:Jump: