PDA

View Full Version : Busy Busy

Peanutz
16th August 2007, 09:23
It's been a week and half that I moved here in England and it feels like it was like ages ago...I got so busy...running here and there with my loving husband:rolleyes:, doing all great things that a sunny wonderful day would allow you to do. I did my CV and applied for a job, with hubby we went to open a joint account. We are planning to redecorate our house another plan is buy a bigger one and sell or rent the old one. We went to look for houses around and there were very few that we like. :NoNo:Maybe we would come out with another plan before this year ends. (Mini Bubu is supposed to be on plan by Dec:rolleyes:)
I am only at the beginning of my settlement life here and still learning all the differences of way of living from what I am used to. We live near beaches which is wonderful for morning and late afternoon walks (tempo permettendo). I learned to go at the center on my own, I adventured to walked around and study the new area where I will get more familiar each day. I am planning to get English courses and for what I had learned they are very much expensive! I might start to do it by Sept though, or maybe do another diploma we will see. If anyone is interested and is,are lives near me Bournemouth,Poole it would be lovely to meet each other for a coffee!!!:D

A presto...

bigtombowski
16th August 2007, 09:39
great to hear from you again ate p

Peanutz
16th August 2007, 09:41
great to hear from you again ate p

Hey you!!!:Hellooo: What you been up to? Hugs and kisses to Mar:Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
16th August 2007, 09:58
hi peanutz its nice to know that your settling in.I think its free to learn english you could ask for some info at your local library.cheers!

tiger@tigress
16th August 2007, 11:53
:Hellooo: Nice to hear from you again peanutz goodluck on your job applications :Hellooo:

singkit
16th August 2007, 12:41
I am planning to get English courses and for what I had learned they are very much expensive! I might start to do it by Sept though, or maybe do another diploma we will see. If anyone is interested and is,are lives near me Bournemouth,Poole it would be lovely to meet each other for a coffee!!!:D

A presto...
Hi, Peanutz. I'm glad you're here in the UK that must be the reason why I haven't read some of your posts here for one week or so. Did you say you plan to get English course?:Erm: I think you're English is great. :xxgrinning--00xx3:Why do you need it? Sayang...I don't live in Bournemouth, Poole. Would be nice to meet another filipino in this country.:BouncyHappy:

vbkelly
16th August 2007, 15:43
Hey you!!!:Hellooo: What you been up to? Hugs and kisses to Mar:Hellooo:

hi ya peanuts welcome to UK:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Alan
16th August 2007, 19:25
Ciao Peanutz e benvenuto in Inghilterra. Spero che siate felici qui. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al

eytch
16th August 2007, 21:20
bournemouth is a nice place! especially on summer... i am from southampton....

gracia143
17th August 2007, 06:08
Hi Peanutz! Didn't realize you're there now. Must have missed your posts...I'm sure you are going to enjoy it there. Take care!

Shifty-Sidney
17th August 2007, 06:16
:Hellooo:
Welcome to sunny England :cwm12:
You may have discovered that the weather here is not as good as Fill :doh.
Sory to here you live in Bournmouth! they cannot help being Southern Softies :icon_lol:
mark x

Peanutz
17th August 2007, 09:39
:Hellooo:
Welcome to sunny England :cwm12:
You may have discovered that the weather here is not as good as Fill :doh.
Sory to here you live in Bournmouth! they cannot help being Southern Softies :icon_lol:
mark x

Thanks guys I have missed everyone!!!:Hellooo: Yeah, weather is not as good as Fil, but I think I got used to it already I love rainy weather:icon_lol:

Hehehe...Southern softies? ~I gotta ask Keith what does it mean...:D

Peanutz
17th August 2007, 10:01
Ciao Peanutz e benvenuto in Inghilterra. Spero che siate felici qui. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al

Felicissima Alan! Grazie di cuore. Mi siete mancati:Hellooo:

Peanutz
17th August 2007, 10:40
Hi, Peanutz. I'm glad you're here in the UK that must be the reason why I haven't read some of your posts here for one week or so. Did you say you plan to get English course?:Erm: I think you're English is great. :xxgrinning--00xx3:Why do you need it? Sayang...I don't live in Bournemouth, Poole. Would be nice to meet another filipino in this country.:BouncyHappy:

Hoy Singkit! We should plan a get together, maybe a weekend will do. You can come and visit me here if you like stay for a weekend and we can have a chitchat and walk around, hehehe if it's not raining otherwise we will be sipping english tea and just watch the panoramic view:icon_lol:

Peanutz
17th August 2007, 10:43
bournemouth is a nice place! especially on summer... i am from southampton....

HI NEIGHBOR!!!:Hellooo:I been to Southampton shopping center early march this year and it was really a huge shopping center, like most malls in Manila lol.:Hellooo:

Alan
17th August 2007, 10:55
Hi Peanutz,

I have just sent you a message on the 'seeking job' thread. Thought you might miss it because I forgot to 'header' it.

Regards,

Al

KeithD
17th August 2007, 11:34
Hehehe...Southern softies? ~I gotta ask Keith what does it mean...:D

We're not :action-smiley-081: up North, no posh jellied eels for us hardened criminals.....pie & mash :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
17th August 2007, 11:45
We're not :action-smiley-081: up North, no posh jellied eels for us hardened criminals.....pie & mash :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Durkhaima
16th November 2007, 14:27
Hi Peanutz. Im living in Poole. Whereabouts are you? Hope to meet you in near future. God bless.

Peanutz
20th November 2007, 11:35
Sorry for the late reply Durkhaima, I just got so busy here! I sent you a message with my tel numbers, I hope to hear from you soon!

KeithD
23rd November 2007, 14:10
Can we all have your telephone number......don't give to my wife.....it's like a helpline in this house :icon_lol:

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 11:14
Durkhaima, I wonder if you received my message I sent you last week. I tried to send you another one, but it says that you chose not to receive any messages.

kimmi
27th November 2007, 11:22
sis Peanutz, it's because Durkhaima is not yet a Respected Member..innit Boss keith change the PM's?only respected member can send and receive messages to avoid anything that happened in the past.

KeithD
27th November 2007, 11:23
Blame the losers.

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 11:30
sis Peanutz, it's because Durkhaima is not yet a Respected Member..innit Boss keith change the PM's?only respected member can send and receive messages to avoid anything that happened in the past.

That's why I didn't received any reply from her:NoNo: Hmmm...I wonder how can I give her my number...Thank you very much Kimmi

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 11:33
Blame the losers.

He is now enjoying his new life, I guess...Scousers free forum:icon_lol::D

Smile Boss:Hellooo::D

kimmi
U're always welcome..Ive experienced that too sis Peanutz, I thought a friend who used to send me PM's got mad at me that's why she didnt replied but when I found out that there's something happened here in the forum I understand now..

I guess u can look at her profile and check if she noted her email address or anything, maybe from there u can communicate..:)

LadyJ
That's why I didn't received any reply from her:NoNo: Hmmm...I wonder how can I give her my number...Thank you very much Kimmi

Ask Keith for help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 11:47
Ask Keith for help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Help, help, Boss Keith pleaseeee!:D

LadyJ
27th November 2007, 11:59
Help, help, Boss Keith pleaseeee!:D

That's it! give Keith something to do...:D

Peanutz
27th November 2007, 12:20

Keith, you have to pay us for giving you something to do:D.

We keep you company, we keep you entertained, we make you laugh, we make you mad, we drive you crazy and most of all we love you very muchhhhh!!!!!:D
:rolleyes:

kimmi
27th November 2007, 13:32
I second the motion..when will we get our pay Boss Keith?he he he:)

KeithD
27th November 2007, 13:32

I'll do something to you in a minute :rolleyes: :D

Just PM/email me if folk want details exchanged.

KeithD
27th November 2007, 13:33
I second the motion..when will we get our pay Boss Keith?he he he:)

When we gets some bids on Ebay for Rob!!! :icon_lol:

kimmi
27th November 2007, 13:36
oh no, bids on ebay for Rob??it might taken a decade or so...he he he

KeithD
27th November 2007, 13:39
Robs not here.....he's at the Sheep Shearing competition.....at least I think he said 'shearing' :D

Durkhaima
27th November 2007, 14:05
Hello Peanuts sorry i didnt receive any PMs. I dont know whats wrong. Anyway, if its still ok with you will you please give me your phone number again. Thanks very much. Looking forward to speaking to you soon. God bless...

IainBusby
27th November 2007, 14:18
Robs not here.....he's at the Sheep Shearing competition.....at least I think he said 'shearing' :D :D:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Peanutz
28th November 2007, 13:02
Hello Peanuts sorry i didnt receive any PMs. I dont know whats wrong. Anyway, if its still ok with you will you please give me your phone number again. Thanks very much. Looking forward to speaking to you soon. God bless...

Hi Durkhaima,
I asked Admin if he would let me send you a message. I am still waiting for his reply. :rolleyes:
I always go in Poole for shopping and to wander around. It would be nice to meet you and have a coffee together. I met some Filippina here, some were really very nice, while the others I met was ... Anyway, I hope to hear from you...

KeithD
28th November 2007, 15:12
I'm waiting for your reply :Erm:

Women!! :rolleyes:

Peanutz
28th November 2007, 15:52
I'm waiting for your reply :Erm:

Women!! :rolleyes:

I thought you went out with Rob at the 'shearing' competition?

:icon_lol:

I sent you a reply:D

Durkhaima
29th November 2007, 10:38
Hi Peanutz my sister in law lives in one of the flats in Poole Town Center so medyo madalas kami dun. As for me im still waiting for my NINO. Im thinking of applying for a cashiering job in any of of the groceries here then enroll in a Bookkeeping class in Bournemouth College in January. Im slowly acclamatizing im not as cold as i was 2 weeks ago. My husband plays skittles every Tuesday and Thursday night so i also get to meet some of the people here. Luckily my husband has a big family so we get to be invited in a few dinners. Ive seen about 4 Filipinos in Church every Sunday. Its funny its automatic that we spoke in Tagalog while we were in Church. I havent met some nasty once yet and i hope never to meet any. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. God bless...

nigel
29th November 2007, 20:08
Welcome peanutz! Welcome, welcome! Why do people say "welcome to sunny england?" is it sarcasm, or is it just our desire to say something nice? ha ha I'm nowhere near Bournemouth I'm afraid...

aromulus
29th November 2007, 20:26
would be lovely to meet each other for a coffee!!!:D

A presto...

Doppio espresso alla Grappa for me....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

With this weather I will need more than one....:D

nigel
29th November 2007, 20:31
^^^^^^^^^^^ Cripes! How many times do I have to hit that guitar before it breaks?? Ha haaaa I'll have a errr, um, err, latte! cheers mate!

Peanutz
3rd December 2007, 11:13
Hi Peanutz my sister in law lives in one of the flats in Poole Town Center so medyo madalas kami dun. As for me im still waiting for my NINO. Im thinking of applying for a cashiering job in any of of the groceries here then enroll in a Bookkeeping class in Bournemouth College in January. Im slowly acclamatizing im not as cold as i was 2 weeks ago. My husband plays skittles every Tuesday and Thursday night so i also get to meet some of the people here. Luckily my husband has a big family so we get to be invited in a few dinners. Ive seen about 4 Filipinos in Church every Sunday. Its funny its automatic that we spoke in Tagalog while we were in Church. I havent met some nasty once yet and i hope never to meet any. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. God bless...

Hello there Durkhaima, Poole town is only 15 minutes walk from where I live. I used to walk at Poole park, through High Street and Dolphin center. I think getting a course in bookeeping is a best thing to update your skills and to gain more confidence if you intend to work here. I am currently taking English GCSE and AS Law, studying helps me fill up my time and keep myself busy.
Keith already sent you my details, you can contact me there if you fancy a coffee together:D
Holy fruit salad this weekend rained like cats and dogs!!!
But! Today is a beautiful sunny day!!!:D English weather...madness...:rolleyes:

Peanutz
3rd December 2007, 11:15
^^^^^^^^^^^ Cripes! How many times do I have to hit that guitar before it breaks?? Ha haaaa I'll have a errr, um, err, latte! cheers mate!

I think coffee will make you more hyper than you usually are:D

Try chamomile or warm latte with honey:icon_lol:

Durkhaima
3rd December 2007, 20:26
Hi Peanuts. Where are you taking your course? I am interested in enrolling as well especially for the law because i am a Law graduate from the Philippines and I would like to study English law. I sent my details to your yahoo email sent to me by Keith Driscoll so please give me buzz so we can have coffee in Poole Town Centre. I know this fantastic Chinese Restaurant by the Poole Quay. My husband and i would like to meet up with your husband and yourself very soon. Take care. God bless...

Durkhaima
3rd December 2007, 20:31
Hi Peanuts. Keith sent only your Yahoo! email address not your other details. Looking forward to meeting you very soon.

KeithD
3rd December 2007, 20:34
Hi Peanuts. Keith sent only your Yahoo! email address not your other details. Looking forward to meeting you very soon.

That's all she told me to send. Can't you use email? :Erm:

Durkhaima
3rd December 2007, 20:53
Hi Keith. I already sent my details to Peanutz thru her yahoo email address which you sent me. Thanks very much.

KeithD
3rd December 2007, 21:38
Peanutz dear...have you got it or can't you use email? :Erm: :D Women eh!! :NoNo: :rolleyes:

Peanutz
4th December 2007, 10:37
Peanutz dear...have you got it or can't you use email? :Erm: :D Women eh!! :NoNo: :rolleyes:

I have not received any mail from her...:Erm:

Sigh...:Erm:Are you sure you sent her the right mail add:D

Peanutz
4th December 2007, 11:25
Hi Keith. I already sent my details to Peanutz thru her yahoo email address which you sent me. Thanks very much.

Hi Durkhaima,
I checked my mail and I haven't received any mail from you yet. I asked Keith to send you my email add again. I am looking forward to meet and have a chitchat with you:D

Peanutz
5th December 2007, 16:42
Hi Durkhaima,

I just got your mail! and I sent you all my details too!
I hope to meet you soon-ish!!!!

Peanutz
5th December 2007, 16:47

Psssst! Keith!:rolleyes:

I finally got a message from Durkhaima, thank you so much for the help!

Nice to have a Scouser Admin:D

KeithD
5th December 2007, 17:33
Psssst! Keith!:rolleyes:

I finally got a message from Durkhaima, thank you so much for the help!

Nice to have a Scouser Admin:D

..and thanks for the DVD's you haven't noticed missing off your shelf yet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
5th December 2007, 19:06
..and thanks for the DVD's you haven't noticed missing off your shelf yet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

OH NO!:yikes:Not the Jackson five!!!

Bugger!:rolleyes: