PDA

View Full Version : "I thought it was you..."

sweet_pop
16th August 2007, 08:28
One day at work, well, I am working at department store...
The rule is, bring your company ballpen...
So, I have my own pen. I went to the near area for the customer needs assistance...
That very moment I was writing my sales...and I thought I leave my pen on the table...
when I go back to my area...I asked my co-worker if she found my pen...and she said "no"
So I search everywhere...and roam everywhere for that ballpen.
I worked there for only 5hrs.
And you know what happened? when I am out and have the security inspection, she told me...Hey! good hair do...a hair with a pencil...
:-(

Yeah, I know what you're going to say...
hehehehe
Well anyway, that's a very good experience..I'll just leave your comments, suggestions or violent reactions there..:-)

thanks! for reading by the way..:-)

Sweety_pop:-P

:yikes: my eyes - you can now - joebloggs :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sweet_pop
16th August 2007, 08:31
sorry for the color..can't read..:-(

ladyskype
18th August 2007, 15:07
Nice! same as looking for my shades when i'veused them as headband...which happens to me some times...:icon_lol:

silver13
23rd August 2007, 23:09
I hate this one, I get an idea and need to run up the stairs to fetch something realy important, I run up and when I get there I have forgot and cannot remember what it was I ran up the stairs for, well it must have been important to want to run up the stairs!!! RIGHT !!!! :)

silver13
23rd August 2007, 23:11
Oh if I lose something, I always check the fridge or Ref as Anilyn calls it, it may be in there :) I put it down to pick up some food :)

robeth
24th August 2007, 08:00
And I put the grilling pan inside the fridge and wondered why it doesnt fit!!

And this is not funny...:NoNo::doh:doh

Pepe n Pilar
31st August 2007, 06:33
And I put the grilling pan inside the fridge and wondered why it doesnt fit!!

And this is not funny...:NoNo::doh:doh

What about a lady who looked under the settee for English?
I've hear once that there was a lady who said that her bf speak with her for 2 hours and she found it hard to think of proper words to say in English and so she looked under the settee!!!!!
:doh:icon_lol::Cuckoo::cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: