PDA

View Full Version : what to do in your spare time

stevewool
27th December 2012, 11:57
a new year will soon start and the bills will be coming through the letter box, u have a little time on my hands while Ems doing a double shift:xxgrinning--00xx3:, So i thought lets sort out what wants paying now and later, Timeshare for the next 3 years sorted, cant wait to get our passports back so we can get into europe,Car MOT and insurance due end of jan, and other bits and bobs sorted, i have even managed to save a little too, life is sweet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
28th December 2012, 21:03
Bills have already arrived for me. Forked out £200 today on some, came home and there was the water bill.....and I'm expecting my accountants invoice any day soon too. :bigcry:

Moy
28th December 2012, 21:11
a new year will soon start and the bills will be coming through the letter box, u have a little time on my hands while Ems doing a double shift:xxgrinning--00xx3:, So i thought lets sort out what wants paying now and later, Timeshare for the next 3 years sorted, cant wait to get our passports back so we can get into europe,Car MOT and insurance due end of jan, and other bits and bobs sorted, i have even managed to save a little too, life is sweet :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

WhiteBloodAda
28th December 2012, 22:26
Spare time equals not a lot!

Outside of work, it's sitting around on the PC, chat to Ruby if she's awake, spend way too much time on bet365, going to football, and going on stupidly long walks for no reason.

Since being back from Phil's I've been endlessly searching for jobs, sorting through wedding photos, catching up with her old housemates and fellow Filipino friends here, boring them to death with stories and photos! Just hoping the break will come soon so we have a rough idea of when we will be able to start the application to bring her back. Too many people keep saying they want to see her again and it actually gets a little upsetting having to go through the same story over and over again :(

Iani
29th December 2012, 14:26
Hrmph, dreading the energy bill, even though it will be small compared to most - I rarely have the heating on.

Isn't it soon though when we feel that bit richer for 2 months, as the council tax isn't taken for two months (Around here in at least some of the councils, they take it on 10 month cycles)

stevewool
29th December 2012, 15:42
thats right the two months free council tax will go towards the gas and lecy bill:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

South-east boy
29th December 2012, 16:39
I always like to keep my car looking nice & clean, so that takes a while + living on your own takes means I have to do all the cooking, washing up, cleaning and ironing etc + there's a never ending amount of decorating & refurbishment to do as the person that lived here before did nothing and everything had been done badly! I also have thousands of photos that need editing and sorting! So I never have anything not to do in my spare time!

grahamw48
31st December 2012, 15:11
When not driving real cars...this (I use my boy's online nickname) : :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTDMEYPL-aY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AayPhV37-Hw

Slip
31st December 2012, 15:15
I have a lot of spare time as I get four days off a week in between my shifts.
I spend a lot of it running (currently injured) or at the cinema as I have an unlimited card and can watch as many films as I like for £14.99 per month. This year I have watched 104 films at the cinema.

RickyR
31st December 2012, 15:46
Your spare time can be as active or inactive as you choose. I have expensive hobbies and free hobbies, both which I enjoy equally. Also have a satellite subscription, but probably manage to watch about 2 hours of TV a week, so I think its becoming a waste of money.

South-east boy
1st January 2013, 02:17
I have a lot of spare time as I get four days off a week in between my shifts.
I spend a lot of it running (currently injured) or at the cinema as I have an unlimited card and can watch as many films as I like for £14.99 per month. This year I have watched 104 films at the cinema.

I have that card too, but haven't managed that amount of films, as sometimes I don't get the time or not always something that I want to see, or already seen them etc