PDA

View Full Version : benefit

Moy
26th December 2012, 20:39
i know this is just a common question that anyone here would think:wink: as you all know i been posted here on things that work related or aching issue:wink: the husband didnt know im thinking things that i know he wont be happy:xxaction-smiley-047:doh but if i resign from work..do the benefit stop ie..some housing..as we are in low income level..,child benefit etc..that am not sure as i dont really claim in my name anyway.. but am sure working tax credit wouild be affected though ..but i feel not safe on my condition now am confuse weather to resign i do love working but because of this pain and ache on my body that i dont have the ans whats goin on..am totally confuse and loss:cwm3:

any input:wink:

Terpe
26th December 2012, 21:02
Moy, as you very well know, you are my long time 'special' friend.

Is your husband working ???????????????????????????????

sheriel
26th December 2012, 21:06
Helo Moy,if my memory is OK,you are in Plymouth,if you are not well i read your posts,before,here in England,you could have maybe some time off from your work if you are not well,try it,maybe a week or two,dont resign yet,i didnt think Filipinas gave up that easy,of course if you are very ill,then i am very sorry for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
26th December 2012, 21:11
Moy, as you very well know, you are my long time 'special' friend.

Is your husband working ???????????????????????????????
pm you my answer my good friend:heartshape1:

Moy
26th December 2012, 21:21
Helo Moy,if my memory is OK,you are in Plymouth,if you are not well i read your posts,before,here in England,you could have maybe some time off from your work if you are not well,try it,maybe a week or two,dont resign yet,i didnt think Filipinas gave up that easy,of course if you are very ill,then i am very sorry for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi sheriel, thanks for concern:smile: and yes its true filipinas were not easy to just give up things..i have been working for straight 12 years when i was in the Philippines but that was on an office (law office) and am sure you know it was a different way of dealing with those kind of jobs compare now that were on the UK:wink: think some people here know of what am saying,,anyway i dont regret having this job of course as i say i do enjoy it..but i feel threaten and loss and you think to yourself you wake up to those ache..and pain that you never felt before..i does worry me..not only that my kids relay to me..and i have only myself here no mum..dad..bro..relatives..etc.
do you live in cornwall maybe we chat sometime..:wink:

Terpe
26th December 2012, 22:30
God Bless you dear Moy :xxgrinning--00xx3: