PDA

View Full Version : a great christmas day

stevewool
26th December 2012, 14:44
well i should have said a great few days around christmas really, had some friends round xmas eve with there new baby, that was very nice, took lots of pictures and it was great to talk and listen to each others past few months, xmas day well up at 5 am with the fog horn of my Em talking to the family on here phone using skype, can you ladies tell me why you have to shout so much into the phone, it makes no differance they cant hear you any louder then if you was talking, anyway after what felt like my eardrums had burst and all the waving on the phone and the family seeing me half awake i said happy christmas my Em, down stairs we went and the gifts where all around the tree, after a few minutes the rest came down stairs with cotton wool in there ears:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: and giving Emma a funny look,i love the looks on Ems face when she was opening her gifts, she looked beautiful, i am such a very very lucky man to have someone that loves me just as much as i love her, i cooked dinner for 8 of us , all went well and after full bellies and lots of drinks we all started to nap, its funny when you know you are going but you try to fight it,a good day at the Woolley household me thinks:smile:

les_taxi
26th December 2012, 18:39
Nice one Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3: