PDA

View Full Version : sunday working

stevewool
22nd December 2012, 21:23
well its going to be a long day this sunday , Ems working just the morning but i bet there will be a phone call later i am working all day Steve, never mind its double pay plus its premo rate which is double , so for working this Sunday my Em will get double double pay, you can work all day Em if you want:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 21:27
Great for earning extra money. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

WhiteBloodAda
22nd December 2012, 21:29
I got a nice 13 hours in a fridge tomorrow, all at double whack! Don't mind if I do!

Terpe
23rd December 2012, 09:57
My wife's working today and Monday, but she'll be at home all day on 25th
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
23rd December 2012, 16:10
Unfortunately for me I do shift work, which means if I work Sunday, for which I am on a 12 hour nightshift tonight. Then I only get normal pay. Luckily it is my last night on shift and I am off until the 28th :smile: First Christmas off in 4 years. Already worked out next years shift and I am working all Christmas and New year

Moy
23rd December 2012, 18:26
am off x mas but new year i am on:cwm3::bigcry: and i still feel not right body is aching, chest , ribs .back, neck think am falling apart..am thinking if am ill :yikes::cwm3: doc allan where are you :Wave: bit worry as since i got land on this job first 2 months was fine and now this is how you feel first time so kind of worrying:cwm3::cwm3:

Terpe
23rd December 2012, 19:06
My wife just got home from work.
She's now asleep on the sofa :icon_lol:

She has a long day tomorrow, so I get a last chance to pop into the town centre and get her present. I know now just what that perfect gift is :xxgrinning--00xx3:
She works hard and deserves the best.

Moy
23rd December 2012, 19:10
My wife just got home from work.
She's now asleep on the sofa :icon_lol:

She has a long day tomorrow, so I get a last chance to pop into the town centre and get her present. I know now just what that perfect gift is :xxgrinning--00xx3:
She works hard and deserves the best.
good for her Terpe think she really deserve that:xxgrinning--00xx3: do you mine..i cant rem but she work in carehome?:smile: does she get body ache/ etc since? or sort of tiredness that wont go away for months just curious..as at the moment thats how i feel:cwm3:

sars_notd_virus
23rd December 2012, 20:03
been working all weekends since October :doh...busy busy !!

Doc Alan
23rd December 2012, 21:16
• Moy – I’m sorry to read about your symptoms of aching chest, ribs, back, neck and thinking you’re falling apart.

• Apart from the suggestion of “ SAD “ ( Seasonal Affective Disorder ) on your “ Weather “ thread ( http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43329-weather?highlight=weather ) it’s difficult and not appropriate to attempt an explanation without knowing and seeing you personally ( in a professional capacity ! ). It COULD just be “ SAD “ combined with a job which is stressful to you, and maybe personal problems which are no business of mine.

• The inevitable dark days of winter and bad weather don’t help anybody here in UK. Even the “ festive season “ may be hard to handle when everyone around you may SEEM to be having a great time.

• It’s easy to tell members ( as I and others have done ) to count your blessings, remembering the ongoing Syrian war, recent shootings in America, typhoon in Mindanao, and loved ones who are ill. Less easy to accept that and cheer up !

• I hope that you will feel better after at least some rest over the next few days. Chances are there’s nothing seriously wrong with you – the symptoms you describe are not specific, and surprisingly common - but of course if they persist you should see your doctor. I’m neither a GP nor do I know you personally. My best wishes to you and your family :smile: !

Moy
23rd December 2012, 22:24
• Moy – I’m sorry to read about your symptoms of aching chest, ribs, back, neck and thinking you’re falling apart.

• Apart from the suggestion of “ SAD “ ( Seasonal Affective Disorder ) on your “ Weather “ thread ( http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43329-weather?highlight=weather ) it’s difficult and not appropriate to attempt an explanation without knowing and seeing you personally ( in a professional capacity ! ). It COULD just be “ SAD “ combined with a job which is stressful to you, and maybe personal problems which are no business of mine.

• The inevitable dark days of winter and bad weather don’t help anybody here in UK. Even the “ festive season “ may be hard to handle when everyone around you may SEEM to be having a great time.

• It’s easy to tell members ( as I and others have done ) to count your blessings, remembering the ongoing Syrian war, recent shootings in America, typhoon in Mindanao, and loved ones who are ill. Less easy to accept that and cheer up !

• I hope that you will feel better after at least some rest over the next few days. Chances are there’s nothing seriously wrong with you – the symptoms you describe are not specific, and surprisingly common - but of course if they persist you should see your doctor. I’m neither a GP nor do I know you personally. My best wishes to you and your family :smile: !

thanks for reply Doc Allan..i really appreciate it i did went to GP 2 months ago for a reason that i was feeling poorly after a couple of months working on that carehome..anyway the GP had off me for a week from work(doin domestic stuff there) and this work is my first time job here in the UK and before i just think i pulled a muscle on my body or chest but i was feelin not right so again up to now after those rest and day off from work since im still having those aches..and am confuse..i even had full count test which the GP told me it was fine apart from a slight infection which she say it will clear up and cause no worry:cwm3:

Terpe
23rd December 2012, 23:45
good for her Terpe think she really deserve that:xxgrinning--00xx3: do you mine..i cant rem but she work in carehome?:smile: does she get body ache/ etc since? or sort of tiredness that wont go away for months just curious..as at the moment thats how i feel:cwm3:

Yes Moy. she works in a nursing home. She is responsible for the dementia units.
She does get very tired, but she's pretty sensible and follows the health and safety code and the trainings she had.
I've told her her to take plenty of rest, plenty of vitamins and leave everything to me.
She's really healthy and strong.
Last week she did long days (18hrs) every day with no day off.
She knows just how to do the work properly without any problem.

Take care of your health. Even it it means taking vitamins etc and energy drinks. My wife has EMERGE from Asda, very cheap but suits her.
Red Bull is too strong for her.

Look after your body Moy.