PDA

View Full Version : What was the first record you danced to to impress a girl?

les_taxi
22nd December 2012, 00:06
I remember being in the Intercon(local nightclub/disco) and was about 17!
Saw this girl and somehow muttered dya want to dance-she said yes so I said back in a minute,I legged it to gents loo and while it was empty practiced a few dance moves I had been rehearsing:laugher:to the strains off abba or something fairly easy to dance to (remember this was going to be my first public dance) got back to dance floor and the girl beckoned me on to the dance floor:yikes:
Ok i had drank some barley wine and scotsmac but I thought it's now or never...... this song below was the song what they played and what a f... up my dance turned into
Just could not find my rhythm and to this day still cannot dance to this-still gives me nitemares and think the girl split her sides laughing at me:cwm23:
Here is the bloody song!
qe1ScoePqVA

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 00:11
Ahahahahaaha ! So that was you !:laugher:

( I was the cool dude in the shades surrounded by beautiful chicks. :biggrin:).

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2012, 00:17
My dancing wouldn't impress anyone. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 00:20
Probably this one when I started 'going out' properly.

Smooth mover (I thought) I was. :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD8JfkD9jm8

melovesengland
22nd December 2012, 00:28
my husband do dance after consuming TONS of beer.

horrible though but its a laugh. :icon_lol::biggrin:

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 00:33
Are you sure he's not just trying to walk ? :icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a7l7IHXZwk

Iani
22nd December 2012, 01:28
Agadoo at the school disco

I went home on my own that night :( Can't think why)

raynaputi
22nd December 2012, 01:52
Hubby dance sometimes too...first dance he did in front of me was a Michael Jackson dance! :omg: I couldn't stop laughing! :laughitupsmilie: But I find he's moves cute at the same time..:Rasp: and everytime I make a request for him to dance, he said he doesn't do requests! :doh

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 01:56
I'm sure we'd all like to see a secret video of that. :biggrin:

thumperdean
22nd December 2012, 02:09
that's it so funny :biggrin: now i know why everyone is smiling on the dance floor looking at the cool people trying to dance like John Travolta, :icon_lol:

Slip
22nd December 2012, 11:21
I cant and don't/wont dance.

However last year I spent a month in the Seychelles and my friends Seychellois girlfriend made me dance with her for about two hours, I was dripping in sweat and she must have had very sore feet from me keeping standing on them. Also my arms were all over the place and I must have taken a few people out who were close by!!

I'm dreading the day I have to dance for my Filipino girlfriend!