PDA

View Full Version : Lastlid

stevie c
21st December 2012, 17:08
Lastlid where are you?

Is Lastlid still about he is usually on here 24/7 :icon_lol: it's just haven't seen any posts from him hope all is well

andy222
21st December 2012, 17:11
Christmas is a busy time when you have a youngster.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
21st December 2012, 17:20
Yeah that's true andy oh we'll I expect he will return as & when he is ready lol

Tawi2
21st December 2012, 18:20
He committed online seppuku,he fell upon his own keyboard,it was the honourable way to go :behead:

Dedworth
21st December 2012, 19:19
Stevie, it seems we we both missing at the fateful time :ReadIt:

I think the Last Rites were administered soon after 8am this morning

Terpe
21st December 2012, 19:29
It's always a pity when long standing regular contributors get banned.
It's only happened a few times during my membership.

I haven't had time to read all the relevant posts

Michael Parnham
21st December 2012, 19:32
Shame its had to come to this:cwm25:

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 19:37
The lid has gone down for the last time and he's left the room. :smile:

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/2973/computertoilet.jpg

melovesengland
21st December 2012, 20:56
is this really true? thats sir lastlid was banned? :Erm:

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 20:59
Apparently so. :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
21st December 2012, 21:12
Lastlid banned? :yikes:

I know his comments about getting the police were below the belt and I wouldn't be happy if it was my forum, but banned permanently?

He always came across as an OK geezer to me and seemed to be a popular member from what I gather, but then again I haven't been around much lately.

Sounds like he's really upset a few. Maybe that's the reason. :anerikke:

raynaputi
21st December 2012, 21:14
Have a read on here.. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43287-I-m-offended!

Ako Si Jamie
21st December 2012, 21:34
Have a read on here.. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/43287-I-m-offended!TBF Rayna, I don't see anything untoward in that thread. Just a reference from yourself about him winding people up.

Strange that a member with one of the highest post counts gets suddenly banned! I'm bemused! :smile:

stevie c
21st December 2012, 21:41
From what I have read & members views on lastlids posts it wasn't a surprise it came to this :NoNo:

All I can say on the matter if it is going to make the forum an happier & pleasant forum without Lastlid then I think the right action was taken by the boss's ban

raynaputi
21st December 2012, 21:54
TBF Rayna, I don't see anything untoward in that thread. Just a reference from yourself about him winding people up.

Strange that a member with one of the highest post counts gets suddenly banned! I'm bemused! :smile:

Well that's where Keith said the reason why he got banned..we've been getting lots of complaints about him too. For the first few weeks, I myself keep on telling to those who complained about him to just ignore him and he's just probably have a lot of time posting here..which was good for the forum as it makes the forum alive..but then this past few days, I noticed he keeps on posting personal insults with certain members here, even moderators. I've given him a negative rep for a post he made which was uncalled for as the thread was about immigration changes and he posted an insult which something about smokers to a moderator. He always takes everything so seriously. He complained about getting a negative rep and told me he won't go back to the forum unless I take the neg rep back. And he said the members here are a bunch of numpties anyway. And now keeps on telling the admin is tolerating racism and such stuffs here. Admin banned him.

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 21:58
He got personal too Jamie and to threaten members on here with the "authorities" it hardly makes for a friendly community:yikes:

joebloggs
21st December 2012, 22:04
yes its a pity, but some people just can't move on :NoNo:

Terpe
21st December 2012, 22:21
Plenty of folks get personal in their comments IMO
Better take care :biggrin:

Moy
21st December 2012, 22:22
we can be only us or (me):wink:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 22:24

Never known anyone threaten to report members to the police!:yikes:

Ako Si Jamie
21st December 2012, 22:25
Hmmm....personal insults huh? :NoNo:

All very well having a different opinion on subjects but resorting to stuff like that isn't pleasant and no forum would tolerate such behaviour.

Moy
21st December 2012, 22:26
yes its a pitty, but some people just can't move on :NoNo:

so shall we move on Joe's:cwm25::biggrin: happy x mas anyway..:heartshape1::Cuckoo::biggrin:

Moy
21st December 2012, 22:27
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
or in other words stop, look and listen my friend :biggrin::wink:

stevie c
21st December 2012, 22:28
I must admit to threaten to report members to the police is childish,provocative & damn right stupidity :NoNo:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 22:34
According to his posts he already supplied links to this site to the (appropriate people) that was unbelievable:yikes:
We don't want idiots like that on here-that was just spiteful :censored:
I think we should all move on he is getting fame he does not deserve,I'm sick of hearing his bloody name now.

joebloggs
21st December 2012, 22:35
we can be only us or (me):wink:

or any other of your past aliases :biggrin:

have a :xxgrinning--00xx3: Xmas Ros, and wish you a :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: new year

stevie c
21st December 2012, 22:38
According to his posts he already supplied links to this site to the (appropriate people) that was unbelievable:yikes:
We don't want idiots like that on here-that was just spiteful :censored:
I think we should all move on he is getting fame he does not deserve,I'm sick of hearing his bloody name now.

Les I very we'll expect him to rejoin with another alias lol :yikes:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 22:42
Keith should be able to check his ip address
He has been warned not to bother anyway as He could be charged with harassment or something like that!
Maybe he is happy on the 'Dark side' now :biggrin:

stevie c
21st December 2012, 22:47
Keith should be able to check his ip address
He has been warned not to bother anyway as He could be charged with harassment or something like that!
Maybe he is happy on the 'Dark side' now:biggrin:

:laugher: :laugher: you are full of heart les :biggrin:

stevewool
21st December 2012, 22:47
the biggest problem he had was he could not say sorry, he was all ways right and he all ways wanted the last word, in the end i think he just became a very :angry: person, time to move on i think

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 22:53
I treat everyone the same - with contempt :biggrin:
I think you summed it up that he could not admit he had gone way to far with it.
Oh and I'm still wondering why I'm not a glorious beam of light anymore - I've had many of my little blobs removed below my name I notice!
I'm gonna kick off if I don't get 'em back!!!

Ako Si Jamie
21st December 2012, 22:56
I didn't realise it was this bad.

raynaputi
21st December 2012, 22:59
Oh and I'm still wondering why I'm not a glorious beam of light anymore-I've had many of my little blobs removed below my name I notice!
I'm gonna kick off if I don't get em back!!!

Keith probably took some back because of your posts about LiverPOOl!!! :omg: hahahaha... :icon_lol: okay I'll shut up..he'd see this post! :xxparty-smiley-004:

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 23:01
I treat everyone the same-with contempt:biggrin:
I think you summed it up that he could not admit he had gone way to far with it.
Oh and I'm still wondering why I'm not a glorious beam of light anymore-I've had many of my little blobs removed below my name I notice!
I'm gonna kick off if I don't get em back!!!

I put a blob back on for you. :ReadIt:

Oh, and I've had to move house, clean my computer and I'm not me anymore...just can't settle everytime I hear heavy footsteps outside. :bigcry::Help1:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:04
I would never say anything nasty about Liverpool one of my fav cities and I know my way around it,bombed out church,Mathew st,Albert dock,palm house,etc
It's just that crappy football team Liverpool fc :biggrin:
I remember being taunted (thats why I have turned out like this) by Liverpool fans that it took us about 25 years in between league titles,Well it's heading that way Liverpool fc and i think they will beat the record :Jump:

joebloggs
21st December 2012, 23:05
I hear heavy footsteps outside. :bigcry::Help1:

santa has come early this year :biggrin:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:06
I put a blob back on for you. :ReadIt:

Oh, and I've had to move house, clean my computer and I'm not me anymore...just can't settle everytime I hear heavy footsteps outside. :bigcry::Help1:

Yes but where had they gone I had lot's ! It's a conspiracy I tell you,now I've slagged off Liverpool fc they will all go :icon_lol:

stevie c
21st December 2012, 23:06
santa has come early this year :biggrin:

Or the milkman :action-smiley-081:

stevie c
21st December 2012, 23:07
Or could even be the authorities that Lastlid snitched to :yikes:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:08
No it's the yorkshire terriers gay football team come to bust yer ass:laugher:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:12
You would think they would wait til game was over:laugher:

raynaputi
21st December 2012, 23:18
I would never say anything nasty about Liverpool one of my fav cities and I know my way around it,bombed out church,Mathew st,Albert dock,palm house,etc
It's just that crappy football team Liverpool fc:biggrin:
I remember being taunted (thats why I have turned out like this) by Liverpool fans that it took us about 25 years in between league titles,Well it's heading that way Liverpool fc and i think they will beat the record:Jump:

What I meant on my post above is the football club :xxparty-smiley-004:..I sometimes tell it to him he should support Everton instead..his great grand dad used to be a manager or something like that in Everton. His parents support Everton, but Keith and his son support Liverpool :icon_lol:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:21
What I meant on my post above is the football club :xxparty-smiley-004:..I sometimes tell it to him he should support Everton instead..his great grand dad used to be a manager or something like that in Everton. His parents support Everton, but Keith and his son support Liverpool :icon_lol:

Yes I know you meant football club,I just wanted to say how much I loved the city-my fav city in uk:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 23:32
Creep ! :laugher:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:35
Lol I'm offended:icon_lol:
Will the great Sir keith and Queen Raynaputi ban Graham for being Graham I dont ask I demand it :icon_lol:

bigmarco
21st December 2012, 23:48
Shame it came to this but must admit that I found myself cringing at some of the stuff he was saying the last few days.

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 23:53
Lol I'm offended:icon_lol:
Will the great Sir keith and Queen Raynaputi ban Graham for being Graham I dont ask I demand it :icon_lol:

Please don't attract attention to me ! :doh

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 23:55
Shame it came to this but must admit that I found myself cringing at some of the stuff he was saying the last few days.

Yes Graham has to go :laugher:

bigmarco
21st December 2012, 23:58
Yes Graham has to go :laugher:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 00:04
Who's this 'grahame 1' looking in at this thread ? :Erm:

SEEN you ! :biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
22nd December 2012, 00:23
Who's this 'grahame 1' looking in at this thread ? :Erm:

SEEN you ! :biggrin:Lastlid? :biggrin:

Talking about Graham's, I've just received an xmas card from a 'Graham'. It took me awhile to figure out who it was as I don't know any. Turn's out my Colombian neighbour is called Graham! :icon_lol:

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 00:26
You should be so lucky.

NOBODY except my mum gets a card from me. :icon_lol:

raynaputi
22nd December 2012, 01:18
Les, Keith said that you didn't lose blobs, it turned into a star when he gave you a rep earlier :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
22nd December 2012, 01:38
I knew there was something seriously not right a few months ago with LastWords manic rantings about Apple v Samsung phones.

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 01:48
Is anybody going to go to bed tonight ? :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
22nd December 2012, 02:02
Or could even be the authorities that Lastlid snitched to :yikes:

:cwm24: ... most likely "the plod"! :Bolt:

Arthur Little
22nd December 2012, 02:16
I think the Last Rites were administered soon after 8am this morning

Yes ... you're RIGHT ... well ... :anerikke: ... he'd been given "so much rope" :8_1_215: ... enough to hang himself.

Quietly, too - WITHOUT any "famous last words". :NoNo:

fred
22nd December 2012, 02:49
Never known anyone threaten to report members to the police!:yikes:

Im waiting for the Police to come round any minute.
Ive got Cheap brandy, cigarettes,polutan and everything prepared.
I can feel a hangover coming on..Even now!

KeithD
22nd December 2012, 09:49
I treat everyone the same - with contempt :biggrin:
Oh and I'm still wondering why I'm not a glorious beam of light anymore - I've had many of my little blobs removed below my name I notice!
I'm gonna kick off if I don't get 'em back!!!

You've got more Rep ya muppet, I gave you a wad... check your profile :wink:

les_taxi
22nd December 2012, 10:05
On my page I got one brown star and 5 green blobs and les is a .... known to all :icon_lol:
Before I had more blobs and I was a glorious becon of light so I'm reporting you to the equality people for discrimination

KeithD
22nd December 2012, 10:20
Just checked your Rep account Les... you got an extra 500pts in the last week. If I take them away your star will vanish :Cuckoo:

Steve.r
22nd December 2012, 10:26
If I take them away your star will vanish :Cuckoo: Why cant we have a nicer coloured star? they are a bit 'dull' Maybe that will cheer Les up a bit :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
22nd December 2012, 10:27
Ok I will keep the holy star:icon_lol:
I'm gussing it starts you off from the beginning then if you get a star-sure I had at least one star before though:Erm:

les_taxi
22nd December 2012, 10:29
I want something like this Steve please coz I have gone funny after my discussions with Binlid:yikes:
Or these please :-)

KeithD
22nd December 2012, 12:46
If someone can find a set of GIF stars 19x19 then let me know. Gold/Silver/Bronze is all.

Moy
22nd December 2012, 12:53
or any other of :xxgrinning--00xx3:your past aliases :biggrin:

have a :xxgrinning--00xx3: Xmas Ros, and wish you a :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: new year

HONESTY.com thats what it is my friend

andy222
22nd December 2012, 13:07
Shame to hear about lastlid. In my opinion he was a decent guy. Everybody has different opinions. Ah well. If he looks in I wish him and his family all the best.

stevie c
22nd December 2012, 17:40
Shame to hear about lastlid. In my opinion he was a decent guy. Everybody has different opinions. Ah well. If he looks in I wish him and his family all the best.

I have nothing against Lastlid personally but you have to admit andy that he is his own worst enemy
With the stupid & nasty comments he made to other long standing members here such as the comment of informing the police it just isn't on IMO :NoNo:

But that said he did contribute to the forum in a big way with his many many posts & threads with some very good advice that he gave to others as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
22nd December 2012, 17:48
I have nothing whatsoever against him personally, but threatening the forum with the police was a step too far.
Hopefully his addiction will now be cured and he will have more time for his family...otherwise he may soon find himself a single man again. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm on here a lot (inbetween working), but I've nobody to please but myself.