PDA

View Full Version : got problem watching the movie on my ps3

bhem_bhem
18th December 2012, 23:52
hello guys, i've downloaded a certain film from vuze downloader. i copy paste it to my usb but when i tried to watch it on my ps3, it's not working.:doh i tried formatting my usb to FAT32 and NTFS but then i still can't watch it.:NoNo: do i need to convert the movie to something? if it is, how do i? thnx..:smile:

Iani
19th December 2012, 00:03
This is going to sound silly - but have you tried putting all the video files in a folder on your usb called "VIDEO"?

Some people say this is needed to show up on a ps3, but I can't say for certain as I've never used it for this

joebloggs
19th December 2012, 00:05
whats the extension of the move file ?
.avi,mpg, zip, rar ????

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 00:07
This is going to sound silly - but have you tried putting all the video files in a folder on your usb called "VIDEO"?

Some people say this is needed to show up on a ps3, but I can't say for certain as I've never used it for this

i haven't,, :biggrin: i'll try and see if it works.. thnx.. :)

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 00:09
whats the extension of the move file ?
.avi,mpg, zip, rar ????

the other one is avi, the other just says blu ray..

fred
19th December 2012, 00:15
My son tells me you need an exact resolution..He says you can convert the file with a Video converter to (MPEG-4, H.264) http://www.pspvideo9.com/
Thats my last technical post for the day.

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 00:18
My son tells me you need an exact resolution..He says you can convert the file with a Video converter to (MPEG-4, H.264) http://www.pspvideo9.com/
Thats my last technical post for the day.

thnx fred.. i'll try it now.. :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 09:07
I download movies in ripped Blu-ray format h.264 and stream them from my pc and router to ps3-saves having to put it on flash drive etc

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 11:18
I download movies in ripped Blu-ray format h.264 and stream them from my pc and router to ps3-saves having to put it on flash drive etc

yeah i am aware that i can do that but i can't tell hubby about it.. he will strangle me (not literally) if he founds out that i bought usb for nothing.. :yikes::biggrin:

Iani
19th December 2012, 12:54
You must all have very fast unlimited internet. I couldn't do that.........so near the cables, just a matter of metres, but they decided to cable the council estate to the north, and ignore us

andy222
19th December 2012, 13:15
Mp4 is the way to go on ps3.

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 13:27
yeah i am aware that i can do that but i can't tell hubby about it.. he will strangle me (not literally) if he founds out that i bought usb for nothing.. :yikes::biggrin:

They are not expensive tell him it's xmas and not to be so tight:icon_lol:
Yes to be fair for downloading you need unlimited really and I have had Virgin fibre broadband for a couple of years and it's great.
by the way it wasen't fitted on my street I had to badger virgin to connect mine up (it was nearby) and said if they were to connec me I'm sure others where I live would join too-and they did:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 17:04
You must all have very fast unlimited internet. I couldn't do that.........so near the cables, just a matter of metres, but they decided to cable the council estate to the north, and ignore us

Yeah, I use virgin fibre optic broadband.. :)

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 17:05
Mp4 is the way to go on ps3.

How to? :)

bhem_bhem
19th December 2012, 17:08
They are not expensive tell him it's xmas and not to be so tight:icon_lol:
Yes to be fair for downloading you need unlimited really and I have had Virgin fibre broadband for a couple of years and it's great.
by the way it wasen't fitted on my street I had to badger virgin to connect mine up (it was nearby) and said if they were to connec me I'm sure others where I live would join too-and they did:xxgrinning--00xx3:

If it's over a pound it's expensive for him.. :laugher: I want to put all the films in my USB as it slows down my laptop. :smile: